When you call, mention priority code 171V-FJFZ

Rating and Reviews: Jet City JCA2024HS Stack

The price can't be beat for this versatile, all-tube Jet City half stack. It can deliver any sound from squeaky clean to crunchy overdrive.

Overall

"For the price you cant do much better. This amp is easy to use and with a Boss Me70 you can rock the hell out of any style you w" submitted December 27, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: I have played since 1980 something. I am primarily a bassist but I started on guitar and own several. I have been a gigging mus
Music Style: Classic rock, blues, country, alternative. Variety
Sound: This is a good little amp. The sound is crisp and clear. Very strieght foreward Rock and Roll. Feature: This amp is a single channel and is a good sounding tube. If you want to use it practically you will need to add a Boss ME70 to complete the sound and not have to turn knobs for clean and distorted. I did and it rocks. Ease of Use: plug it in and adjust your sound and rock. No nonsence. Quality: Mechanically it seems sound but the covering is very thin and after one time in my Jeep, it already has a couple of scratches. Good thing I dont feel it has been used without a scratch. Value: Price was great for a tube amp. Manufacturer Support: Dont know. Only had it a couple of weeks and no problems yet. The Wow Factor: Like I said it is very streight foreward and easy to use. Looks good and sounds good. For the price I dont feel you can beat it. Overall: I didnt know anything about the product before I bought it. The sales staff were very helpful and didnt steer me wrong. I would probably get another.

"THE REAL DEAL!" submitted December 25, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: 3 years of playing guitar. I play local venues as well as at my church. I also do recording work
Music Style: Rock, blues, country
Sound: The sound quality is amazing!! You can't beat the genuine 100% tube tone! It responds to every nuance your fingers give. My style is a classic rock/ southern rock/ blues/ blues rock and this amp is great for all of those as well as many more! Country players would like this amp as well. The only thing is I would not recommend this amp if you are a jazz player. On a low gain setting, this amp can put out a great glassy clean tone with plenty of head room, but I would not consider it a jazz amp. Feature: It's great. Everything is so simple, no nonsense, just a great sound. It's a single channel amp, and your only controls are: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, and Presence. That's it! Some folks may want more controls, but for me, I find the real beauty of this amp is in it's simplicity. I don't want to mess with controls the whole time, I just wanna plug in and play and get a good sound. Ease of Use: It's super easy to get a great sound! The Jet City Slogan is: 100% tube tone, 0% bullsh*t. And that is all true with this amp. There's no magic "I can't tell the difference" button. It's just straight forward; the real deal. Do not underestimate the power of 20 watts. It puts out a LOT of sound, especially with the 2x12 cabinet. I don't think I'll ever have to turn the volume up all the way. Quality: This product is built very well. Very durable, solid construction. Can definitely put up with an active, touring band. I plan on using this amp for several decades or longer! Value: This is the best value out there. You will want it to be more expensive, you will think there's some "catch". But the reason the price is so reasonable is because they are made in china. I personally think that's great. Everything about the amp is designed in Seattle by Mark Soldano, but they are just put together in china to reduce the cost. However, I believe they are then inspected again in America. Also this amp is very suitable for mods and customization. If you don't like the sound of the factory tubes, you can easily replace the tubes and it will bring a whole new life to the amp. I am satisfied with the stock tubes though. :) Also, the JCA 24S cab is a convertible cab, which is a VERY nice feature. Basically you can very quickly and easily remove the bottom portion of the cab to make it an open back cabinet. This gives you a more open, ambient sound. Or, you can keep it as a closed back cabinet and that gives you a more punchier sound. It's great to have this option as most cabs (especially in this price range) are either closed back or open back. There is no variety or choice. Manufacturer Support: Thankfully I've never had any problems and never had to contact the company. However before I bought the amp I asked some questions on the Jet City facebook page and they responded quickly. The Wow Factor: I love the looks of it. Looks great, sounds great, and it's built great. Also if you turn the 24S cabinet vertically it brings the controls within easy reach if you are standing. Makes the amp stand nice and tall. Overall: Like I said, I plan on using this amp for a very long time. It's great for overall use. Stage, studio, anywhere. If it were lost or stolen (God forbid) I would definitely buy another one.

When you call, mention priority code 171V-FJFZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976