When you call, mention priority code 176B-7V07

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Jet City JCA100H Amp Head

Rock out with the Jet City JCA100H. With killer tone courtesy of Soldano design, this amp head provides 100 watts of power and dual-channel operation.

"Michael Soldano does it again!" submitted March 27, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Touring musician
Music Style: Rock, Metal
Sound: A Soldano Hot Rod owner, I was looking for the tight, warm, and expansive sound Michael is known for and I had toured with for 10 years. No longer a full time musician for quite some time, I didn't want to invest in the Soldano line, and had seen some demos of this new brand, of which he has designed. This amp has all of the above, and at less than half the price. Now, it isn't Soldano, but if you want a very close second, this is it. BTW- Active pickups seem to be more responsive to this amp.... Feature: One addition I'd like to see for the future is a depth mod, but for the $, the features are what one would expect. Ease of Use: Very easy to dial in based on simple eq controls. Add a parametric eq, and now you're cookin' with gas! Quality: Excellent build quality at first glance. My old Soldano was an absolute workhorse, and if Michael had anything to do with components, chassis, cabinet, etc, this will probably follow suit. Value: If you want Soldano, but can't afford to invest in Soldano yet, go with these. Very easy to dial in, friendly, quiet effects loop, warm, tight sound, for an excellent price. Doesn't get much better for the musician on a budget! Highly recommended by a former professional touring musician of ten+ years. Manufacturer Support: Not dealt with Jet City directly yet. The Wow Factor: Good looking head! BTW- you can order the black grill face plate for the head if you choose directly from Jet City. Much nicer looking! Overall: Excellent all around. Can't beat the price, quality, in this range. Highly recommended for rock players of any type!

"love it and I have been though many amps solid state and tubes... this is first tube power amp that made any sense and shouldn'" submitted November 16, 2011

Musical Background: 25 years..bass guitar ...tons of scales..pro jam
Music Style: rock,rock country..blues..homemade combos...
Sound: The sound on this is totally versatile... the low noise when the distortion channel is fired up is nice.. Mmmmmm love that natural tube :) I Don't just do metal,as many stated this head unit is best played while doing meal..it metals out pretty sweet..but i do blues and older rock and it fits my,and many more needs as a great amp... the distortion adjustment is killer from 0-12 .lots of sweet spots to set... as for sounding better,well the future will tell because i fire up this baby everyday for at the least 2 hours...and paired along with the, JCA48S i will never jam on any other setup..I do like my other amps with all the bells and whistles but this is 1 mean screaming machine and well built... Feature: best feature is the way it sounds when cranked or even at 20 watts...I have breathing room and feel confident in it's performance on or off stage...nothing better then 100% reinsurance on knowing your amps is not going to fail or glitch ... as for being well built. anyone that owns this would know :) anyone that don't own one...it's your loss.... Ease of Use: it's easy to dial up what you want...plain ans simple tons of sweet spots... I value what i buy and own, and put it through extreme use everyday... i own 10 guitars and all sound great out of this head unit :) Quality: I love the way it's styled up for on stage or off... as for lasting like anything else with tubes...treat it like it's your baby, no mater what and it will reward you.... Value: This amp head unit is worth more then the asking price.. I am very proud to own this amp head unit and would never get rid of it even to pay a bill or so...thanks to Jet City for making something we can afford with totally flexible power... Manufacturer Support: no problems and i will leave this part as NA..... The Wow Factor: no comment, besides it's just awesome.... Overall: why search for something i already found.... I insure all my stuff of value this is first on the list besides all 10 guitars...if it was stolen,it would be because that person that ripped it is crazy and should run...i mean it can be replaced but when you own something and become part of it,can it be replaced?

"Mike Soldano lends his name to a winner!" submitted September 4, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: "Noise Maker"
Sound: Sound amazing! For what it is. I put it up against a Marshall JCM 800 one evening and I feel it was an even if not superior match up. I play pretty damn loud and I have already had complaints in live situations as well as from my neighbors. Feature: Comes with a foot switch which I do not use but it's pretty convenient. I removed the 333 logo and the screw holes are quite noticeable, this of course does not effect the tone so it's no big deal unless you're OCD like myself. Ease of Use: Very easy to dial in the tone you want. EQ is very sensitive as are the gain controls per channel. Quality: All the input jacks seem a bit low grade to me but have not caused any problems yet. Upon insertion there isn't that "click" one may have become used to hearing when plugging into an amplifier. Value: Definitely worth the money. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had the pleasure! But I would assume it is amazing! The Wow Factor: Sexy boutique look and the cobalt blue baffle is marvelous! Overall: I feel certain this will be the last head I ever buy.

"Buy This!" submitted January 6, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: Hobby
Music Style: rock, Metal
Sound: The sound is amazing, very solidly built.Normal channel has nice classic overdrive.The overdrive channel is the best!Awesome Gain!For metal or rock it doesn't get any better!I thought I was playing 2grand amp.For this price it's a steal. BUY IT! Feature: Came with overdrive footswitch. presence control(tone) 3 band EQ. 4-8-16 OHM outputs, effects loop. Ease of Use: Jet City kept it simple. Very easy to find the sound you want.Needs a better manual on how to set this up to a cab though! Manufacturer Support: Called jet city for help and got an answer right away. E-mailed them for the same question and got a different answer??????? Overall: might want to replace the tubes eventually

"Jet City brings HUGE sound with their JCA100H at an almost too good to be true price!" submitted August 30, 2010

Musical Background: Active musician and headbanger
Music Style: sludge, stoner, doom, feedback, hardcore, thrash,
Sound: The sound and tone is BIG. I play in a sludge/doom metal band and it's perfect! We dig bands like Electric Wizard, High on Fire, Crowbar, Eyehategod, Obituary, etc. You will probably want to boost or add some more distortion if you're playing thrash, hardcore, or that crap they call metalcore these days. For what I use it for, it's perfect! You can also get awesome classic rock, blues, even surf sounds from this! Very versatile! Feature: One input, footswitch, effects loop, multiple ohm outputs. It's straight forward and easy to use, so it's right up my alley! Ease of Use: I run this through a Marshall full stack with a 1960A and an AV - and the amp pounds. The Vintage 30s make this thing really come through in the mids. Quality: I understand this is a more entry-level amp, but it definitely feels solid and I have no complaints or worries about the build. It is now my #1 amp and will travel with me everywhere. The only thing I noticed was on the input jack; the guitar cable doesn't "click" in or whatever. Tough to explain, but definitely not a functionality issue. A+, especially for the price! Value: 100% worth every penny. I will never buy a >$1500 amp again. The Wow Factor: It is simple and that's what I like. Big sound in a solid, affordable package. I was drooling over it for two weeks prior to purchase. I will be replacing the faceplate with Jet City's metal grill as the stock one doesn't go with the aesthetics of my other gear. Overall: I will be satisfied for a long time. I am not looking at gear for the first time in a while! I may use my Metal Muff pedal with it for other band situations that require different sounds, but for my main band, I go straight to the head.

"The Best in it's class" submitted December 27, 2010

Musical Background: active touring musician
Music Style: rock/punk/hardcore
Sound: This amp is a Hot Rod 100+ that is built in China. Mike Soldano owns part of Jet City, so it makes sense that these amps blow every single amp in their price range out of the water. The JCA 100H has a very heavy focus on mid/high saturation that is not common in amps that cost similar amounts. If you have dynamic playing style that needs to be touch sensitive, look no further. If you want to crack all the windows in your house, this amp is for you. There are no fancy channel switching buttons or DSP junk cluttering the face of the head, just eq, volume, and a presence knob along with the power and standby switches and an input. From a shimmering clean to searing solo, this head does NOT fall short in any category. It also sounds incredible live and cuts through mixes like a hot knife through butter. Mic'd up in studio sessions it also shines. I use a Rocktron Silver Dragon routed into the fx return and the result is one of the nicest tones I've ever gotten from an amp. My only advice to someone not familiar with the JCA 100 H is that in order for the amp's full potential and optimum sound, it's got to be LOUD... like 8 or 9 on the Overdrive channel. Feature: One button channel select with a really long cord is included... which is built like a tank and has a sweet blue LED. Ease of Use: This head is very easy to set up and play right out of the box. Just plug in a 4, 8, or 16 ohm cab and crank it up! Quality: Made a lot like a soldano... really good build quality and sturdy construction make it great for the road. Value: This head makes other amps that cost twice as much sound like jokes and toys. Manufacturer Support: Jet City is very quick about getting back to their customer's specific questions and all of the owners post regularly on message boards online offering advice and support to owners and intrigued persons. The Wow Factor: It's all black with blue LED's and I replaced the blue baffle with a wire one so all of the tubes are visible glowing through the front of the head... it looks cool even with the factory standard baffle... very old plexi-like. Overall: I will not be purchasing any other amps from here on out, this amp head has made me a believer in Jet City's ability to make the best quality amps available today.

"It's a Monster" submitted June 6, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: Recording, active musician
Music Style: Rock/Metal.
Sound: This is a great amp. This is my second amp. I had a 6505 and it got stolen. I didn't have the cash for another 6505 so I thought I'd try this. I was blown away! I run a Tubescreamer through it and it is perfect for metal or hard rock. The cleans aren't bad either with some tweaking. Feature: It has two channels. Not much more you should need. Also had 4 ohms, 8 ohms and a 16 ohm speaker cabinet jacks which is nice. The footswitch is built well also. Ease of Use: It didn't take very long for me to get my sound dialed in on this beast. It's awesome. Quality: Seems to be built extremely well. I also like that you can buy different colored baffles directly from Jet City. Value: The best amp for the money hands Down. Manufacturer Support: I bought a replacement baffle and they were great. Unfortunately I was not very pleased with Zzounds and how they handled my order. The Wow Factor: I own it. Overall: If you are looking for a good high gain amp and are on a budget this is the amp you want. It's great. I was very skeptical coming from a 6505 to this but I think I like this amp more.

"Pro quality for entry level price!" submitted April 15, 2011

Music Style: Thrash Metal
Sound: The sound of this head is incredible.You can get just about any tone pretty easy. Feature: Came with a footswitch. Ease of Use: Very straight forward design.Easy to work with,and acheive your sound. Quality: Very sturdy construction.The only thing I would change is the chines tubes. Value: I think this head is worth every penny, and more. Manufacturer Support: Before I ordered this head I called Jet City,and they were eager to assist with any questions I had. Overall: I will stick with this head.I have found a versatile head that fits just about every application.

When you call, mention priority code 176B-7V07. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976