When you call, mention priority code 173K-42HM

Rating and Reviews: JBL PRX715 Loudspeaker

With dual Class D 750-watt amps pushing a 15" ferrite driver and 1.5" compression driver, JBL PRX715 powered speakers pump up the venue without clipping.

"Huge improvement from PRX 615 Series" submitted September 23, 2013

By MARIO I in HEMPSTEAD, NY
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: LATIN, HOUSE
Overall: Had a wedding gig this past weekend and I used them for the very first time and coming from using the PRX 615 Series, you can definitely can tell a big difference in sound, meaning, it was very loud and what amazed me was the vocals were sooo crystal clear, I used it with the PRX 618XLF also the fan really helps, they were not warm at all and I heard many compliments on the sound, I definitely recomment these speakers. Another winner speakers from JBL.
23 of 24 people (95.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing and no feeback" submitted April 28, 2014

By David Russell in Roseburg, OR
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 40+ years. I play guitar, bass, pedal steel and synth. I've played professionally most of those years.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Country Rock & Oregon Ethnic. I've also done concert sound for other bands and am the sound guy for most of
Overall: I already knew this monitor would be what I wanted but once I got it hooked up it was amazing. I turned it up as loud as the band could put up with and no feedback. I had the signal from the mixing board for monitor one going to a 31 band EQ and I didn't need to move any of the sliders from their middle position. The monitor has a switch to change it from being used as a mains speaker or a monitor speaker and that switch does amazing things. The sound is tight and has very good low end and a nice not ice pick in the ear sound to it. It gets LOUD! If you are looking for a monitor that can cover a small stage this is the one to start with. I'll be buying a second one once I get this one paid off.

"Goodbye Yamaha, Hello JBL" submitted March 1, 2014

By Don Clair in St. Louis, MO
Musical Background: I play professionally at weddings, clubs, and radio
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Top 40, Rap, Hip Hop, RnB, Hindi
Overall: These speakers have great sound, coming from using the Yamaha brand I switched up this year and upgraded my rig with 2 JBL PRX715's and immediately the difference is notable. I have high praise for this company and the 700 line.

"A great choice!" submitted February 4, 2014

By Terrence J in Slidell, LA
Musical Background: 9 yrs professional DJ
Music Style: Hip hop, blues, old school, Techno, RnB.
Overall: I've used these things twice so far and the sound is incredible! Very clear and loud.The low end was quite impressive also. They're easy to handle and set up.They are a bit pricey. I been dj 'ing for 9 yrs and was always against powered speakers for several reasons but these have changed my mind!

"Jbl is Great " submitted December 9, 2013

By Jimmy N in Brooklyn , NY
Overall
Music Style: Electronic , Hip Hop and most of latin music genre ex: Mambo Bachata cumbia Salsa
Overall: Ive been testing different kind of speakers including powered ones for 6 years, i recently bought a Jbl prx 715 and went over its features and all i gotta say is that this powered speaker is awesome has a cristal clear sound and its even better when connected to the DriveRack Px Optimizer specially designed for powered speakers. If You are looking for a great 2 way powered speaker this is just great for mobile dj's or Clubs.

"Impressive" submitted January 6, 2014

By Emmanuel Baldera in Bronx, NY
Musical Background: 8 years, professional dj
Music Style: Spanish and electronic music
Overall: I am very impressed with the improvement jbl made on this prx series.. Sound is so crisp and clear and the punch this piece give you! Worth the price..

"Jbl prx 715" submitted December 27, 2013

By Sam M
Musical Background: I've been djing for over 20 yrs
Music Style: Hip hop, House, Latin
Overall: Great sounding speaker lots if bang for the buck, I would recommend this product to any Mobil dj or band!!!

"Best speakers ever!" submitted March 3, 2014

Overall
Overall: JBL has outdone themselves! Awesome sound and professional quality throughout!

When you call, mention priority code 173K-42HM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976