When you call, mention priority code 173Y-1WW2

Rating and Reviews: JBL PRX618S-XLF Subwoofer

Reach incredibly low lows with this JBL powered subwoofer. Ideal for sub/sat or scalable systems, it delivers tight bass driven by a built-in 1000-watt amp.

Overall

"Beware of the caulking in your windows... it will not get along with this beast !" submitted September 24, 2012

By Flavio Almeida in Raleigh, NC
Musical Background: Sax, drums, owns a studio
Music Style: Vintage bands Like Led Zepelin, Pink Floyd, ACDC, Scorpions, Journey, Van Hallen, Pop, 80's, 90'2
Overall: Pow Wow ! Totally Rocks... Rocks the walls, rocks the windows... Yep, it kicks butt

"Bad Ass" submitted September 24, 2012

By eldon johnbaptiste in brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: I am a profesional club and mobile DJ
Music Style: I cater to my crowd. Very versatile and adaptable
Overall: This is one awesome sub.I played at an outdoor event a couple of weeks ago and this thing rocked. It was so awesome that i did not even have to turn my gain all the way up to feel the ground shake. It's kind of pricey but worth it if you can afford it. one more thing, I don't know if this makes a difference but I'm also using a DBX Drive Rack made for the powered speakers...very cool.

"THE SOUND FROM THIS IS VERY CLEAN AND WILL DEFINITELY SHAKE THE ROOM OF MOST ANY SIZE VENUE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. IT IS A LARGE UN" submitted February 22, 2011

By a customer from AOL.COM
Musical Background: MOBILE DJ
Music Style: I PLAY ALL STYLES
Sound: MY WIFE HATES IT BECAUSE IT'S TO LOUD... SO YOU KNOW IT'S GOOD!!! I LOVE IT Feature: PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND USER FRIENDLY Ease of Use: PLUG IT IN AND GO Quality: SO FAR EVERYTHING YOU COME TO EXPECT FROM JBL AND MORE Value: BOUGHT IT THROUGH THE ZZOUND PAY AS YOU PLAY OPTION. THEY WERE AWESOME TO DEAL WITH (AS USUAL). PAY OVER 90 DAYS AND THEY DON'T HIT YOU UP WITH ANY INTEREST. THEY SHIPPED IT AND I HAD IT WITHIN 5 DAYS OF ORDERING IT. DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THEN THAT Manufacturer Support: JUST BOUGHT IT The Wow Factor: I GOT IT!!! YOU SHOULD TOO. YOU WON'T BE SORRY. Overall: LOVE IT MORE EVERY TIME I USE IT.
30 of 36 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"JBL 618s XLF - They Rock" submitted January 22, 2013

By Ram K in Dallas, TX
Musical Background: Mobile Audio Company
Overall: I just got a pair of these and had a chance to use them at an event last week....the auditorium was at a middle school....I had so many compliments on the sound! I use them with a DBX PX...and paired them with my old PRX 525's for taking on the mids and highs. I went and bought 2 dolly board's from UHAUL (wish I could post pics! ZZOUNDS...hint hint ..) for like 19$ and have my subs on them with a nylon buckle tie from home depot...so its easy to transport these babies in and out of venues! Its a breeze when you do that. Now they stay on these dolly's.

"Simply amazing - Suprisingly light!" submitted December 22, 2012

By Ankur J in Lehigh Valley, PA
Music Style: Electronic house
Sound: This simply bumps - The bass is tight and rattles the whole basement. I had this turned up all the way up on the subwoofer and with the master gain on my mixer at 0dB and this thing never clipped once. The amplifier got warm to touch in the back of the subwoofer but not hot. Feature: The features are perfect - can daisy chain these for more subs if needed. I wish the pole mount wasn't screwed in (as I have to buy a new pole now for the speakers). Ease of Use: It's plug and play - easy to setup and get going. Quality: Good quality - solid feel and nice paint and grille. The back panel is easy to work with . The sounds quality if warm and fills in the room nicely. The bass sounds natural unlike other subs where it tends to get boomy. Value: Nice price compared to overpriced QSC KW 181 subs and I don't want to lug around a 135lb Yorkville LS801p sub. This sub is very well priced and ZZounds beat all other competitors so I saved almost 300 bucks compared to a QSC subwoofer - so well worth it. Manufacturer Support: Not had to call JBL yet for any issue. These come with a 5 yr warranty thru JBL. The Wow Factor: This thing blows two of my lesser 500 watt 18 inch subs running together out the water. I am using this with a DBX driverack and put subharmonic on (to increase the 30-45Hz signal) and the bass goes real low and deep. AWESOME. This is perfect for electronic dance/tech house which I mix. Overall: Amazing sub. I can carry this myself without needing help (unlike Yorkville LS801 sub). Also quality and warranty is great. Compared to other 1000W subs out there this is the best I've heard. It's a little big to fit in a smaller car.

"All the Sub Woofer You will ever need." submitted August 21, 2012

By Carl F in Cypress, TX
Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: Top 40 Country, Southern Rock, Texas Country, Red Dirt
Overall: These units are all you need in a powered sub, with plenty of head room. My band's vocalists dearly love these units.

When you call, mention priority code 173Y-1WW2. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976