When you call, mention priority code 141M-RTJL

Rating and Reviews: JBL PRX418S PA Subwoofer

Complete your sub/sat system with a powerful JBL subwoofer. This passive 18-inch sub pushes out 130 dB SPL, and is rated for 1600 watts program, 3200 peak.

"JBL You Can Feel It, Booming Subwoofer!!!" submitted March 19, 2013

By Funky Mechanic in Orange, CA
Musical Background: 20+ Years as Mobile DJ
Music Style: House, Electronic, Hip-hop, R&B, Jazz, Some Rock
Overall: I currently have an old school QSC RMX amp that I am running in bridge mono mode to power this baby at ~1200 watts, as well as 2 QSC K12 as my mains. All I can say is this subwoofer is comparable (or even better) to the QSC kw181... even running it at 800-1000 watts sounds amazing and can fill a good size room. The Selenium SWS1000 18" Subwoofer is the heart of this BASS machine and you can hear and feel the quality. The rear connections include a Neutrik Speakon and 1/4 TRS option, very convenient (use Speakon to prevent disconnects). It also only weighs 79 pounds and light enough for solo gigs. During testing my entire 2 story home was shaking and my neighbors thought there was an earthquake with this JBL as the epicenter. I'm saving up for a second one so I can couple them (yes with a 2nd amp that can bridge @ 4ohms and close to 2500 watts) to get the extra DB. Just buy it already if you have a powerful amp collecting dust.

"JBL PRX418s Subwoofer" submitted April 20, 2013

By juan espinal in brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: professional dj
Music Style: spanish.and all type
Sound: im using it with dbx driverack260 and its incredible SOUND..its Punchy and Smooth..with DISTANCE Quality: built to last Value: its worth every dollar The Wow Factor: GREAT SOUND!! Overall: Just got a pair in today...And these subs are AMAZING..REALL bass,,if you have a good(CROWN)amp and DRIVERACK..WOW it has A PUNCH...i play all types of music (DJ)and these go with everything..size is perfect..and only 79lbs but feel lighter..before buying another..give this SUB a TRY..you wont regret it

"Jbl 418s ROCK!!!" submitted February 10, 2014

By jorge s
Musical Background: mobile dj
Music Style: Latin
Overall: Super nice subwoofer that really have a good clear solid bass i ran a pair with crown xls2500 bridge low freq. mode

"you got the amp to drive these jbl's you're gonna be recognized" submitted July 7, 2014

By glacklin studios in mount vernon, NY
Musical Background: more than 20 years as a disc jockey
Music Style: play all music
Overall: i use a 4000 bringer amp to drive two jbl prx4182 ....the bass is just prefect to listen to i got to get two more for a complete set up

"Powerful sub, but BE CAREFUL!" submitted October 28, 2013

By Francisco L in Milwaukee, WI
Overall
Musical Background: DJ for 8 years.
Music Style: All types of music.
Overall: I ordered a pair of these subs and received the first sub on a wednesday. As a dj, I always like to try out the products for any defects. The first sub I tried out seemed to have a growly effect on the sub it self and as I turned up the knob on the amp it seemed to be that it kept sounding worse. I've had my set up for a while, everything the same in it and I've never had subwoofers sound growly at all! The next day I received the second subwoofer and I also tried that one out as well, and no growling effect or anything, very good and clean low end. As soon as I heard the second subwoofer I gave Zzounds a call for an exchange and was immediately sent another one hoping for a better result the second time around. Oh boy was I wrong. The replacement subwoofer for the first subwoofer also sounded the same as the first one with the growling noise and now im in the process of receiving the 3rd replacement for the first subwoofer. Now I know this is none of Zzounds fault as this can be a JBL manufacturers defect. Even though I am kind of getting annoyed with the fact that I have to send the subwoofer and wait for the other replacement, I have faith in Zzounds to correct this for me. Even though this is a Powerful sub, BE CAREFUL with that growling noise.

"loud subwoofer" submitted May 13, 2014

Overall
Overall: very clear bottom frequencies, very sonic. I just wish they would have lowered the spectrum down to 30 hz for better range, I know the speaker can probably get that low, but at 35 hz I cant complain, it does its job

When you call, mention priority code 141M-RTJL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976