When you call, mention priority code 1548-3M73

Rating and Reviews: JBL LSR4328P Monitor

Get accurate, linear sound in any room! Powered by 440 watts, these 8" JBL monitors come with a measurement mic to help you "take the room out of the mix."

Overall

"I'm not a JBL rep. Just a satified customer. I promise." submitted June 10, 2009

Musical Background: Studio work
Music Style: Folk, Rock, Bluegrass, Country
Sound: Clear and uncolored at any level. It's nice to have the confidence that what you are hearing is accurate and your mix will translate well when played on home systems. These speakers take alot of guess work out of mixing, what you hear is what is really happening. I have never felt the need to use the EQ settings at any volume level (Hi cut/boost,Lo cut/boost). Feature: I can't imagine what else you would want from a reference speaker. Plenty of inputs. Nice control inputs on the front. I thought the remote was kinda goofy but find it real handy. Ease of Use: Even with the RMC set up it doesn't get easier than this. Quality: Rock solid. Not much is said about the amps and they're probably worth the cost of the speakers. Value: Honestly, if the pair I owned died and it cost twice as much to replace them, I would pay without hesitation. Manufacturer Support: Used some internet downloads which were fine. But other than that,after three years of use, I haven't needed support. The Wow Factor: Whatever coating is on the front or these speakers, feels real bizzar to the touch. For whatever that's worth. Overall: I own a pair. Plan to add two more for surround. Sub is not really needed for what I listen to but I plan to add one for DVD and surround purposes.

"JBL LSR4328P Powered Studio Monitor " submitted November 24, 2013

By Raynard Randolph in Chesapeake, VA
Musical Background: 20yrs Bassiest and Home Based Production Studio Tech
Music Style: Rock, Hip-Hop and R&B
Overall: From the time I received the box till the time I first heard the sound of these monitors I knew they were a game changer. I have previously heard these monitor at retailers and always want them to be a part of my arsenal. I have notice cleaner mixes with more vivid and solid separation. At the time of purchase I did not know that the JBL LSR4328P Powered Studio Monitor had and onboard computer. Speakers are the heart of any studio and these monitors is exactly what I need to complete the body of my studio

JBL LSR4328P Monitor Customer Review submitted May 3, 2009

Musical Background: Mixing Engineer
Music Style: Any style that has a check with my name on it
Sound: Especially with the RMC, mixes on these speakers translate to other systems very well. Feature: Love the RMC Ease of Use: You can hook these things up to your system using digital (AES/EBU) or analog, ad easily connects to whatever system you've got. Quality: These things feel like they will last for a very long time. Value: I probably wouldn't pay list price for them, but it's not too bad. Although, if you pay list price for any audio equipment, you are getting shafted. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with any warranty issues, or replacement parts. I think the best support a company can give is not needing to give very much. The Wow Factor: These things are sexy in the studio, and the handles on the sides make them easy to grab and move for setting up placement. Overall: I currently have a 2.1 setup (2 of the 8 inchers and a subwoofer). I would consider upgrading by buying 3 more of the same speakers for a 5.1 mix set up. Other than that, I plan on using these for years to come.
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"LSR4326P Features are superior but sound is Mediocre " submitted May 21, 2012

By Craig B in Palatka, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 15 plus year DJ, Engineer, Producer.
Music Style: Hip-Hop, R&B, Gospel, Rock and Pop.
Sound: I don't really have anything to compare these to in my 15 years of experience. I have always dreamed of owning JBL Monitors, but I was highly disappointed with the sound f these monitors. They are not flat! I had to boost the bass and treble to get a flat sounding signal. I don't like to do that! I compared them to the Tapco S8's and they sound muddy and a little hollow sounding compared to the Tapco S8's. The Yamaha HS-50's are flat and give a much better representation of mixes, but they pail in power when compared to the LSR1326. Feature: The remote and manual on off switch is an excellent feature. It helps to preserve the monitors life, because you can easily turn them off before you turn off your multi-tracker. Excellent!!!! The level meters are another excellent feature that helps preserve the speakers by having a visual reference of the sound levels. All of the features are great and very useful! The Digital input was the selling point for me on these being that I had been using the Roland DS-90s for the past 11 years. I had to stay with the digital monitors. Ease of Use: These were very easy to setup and are also easy to use day to day. They work well with The Roland VS-2480. I use the digital output to feed signal to them. This works great! Quality: I am most impressed with the quality and features of these! The are rock solid! Nothing feels cheep! Value: If you are a seasoned sound engineer and have another set good of reference monitors these will more that likely be a great value to you. They are an excellent value to me based on features and quality. I wanted certain features and I got them in this monitor. This product has been well thought out by JBL! Manufacturer Support: Never call them. The Wow Factor: These are the best looking monitors on the market, in my opinion. The quality jumps out at you! They are BEAUTYFUL! People see these and know I am serious about my work / music! Overall: Overall, the features quality of these monitors made them a fair buy for me. However, the sound dips in the midrange. I have to boost the highs and lows to get a flat sounding signal. If I didn't have two other pair of monitors, the Yamaha HS50's and Tapco S8's, I would have returned these within the first week. However, since the Yamaha's and Tapco's both have nice clear, flat signals I decided to keep them. I'm hoping they will break in and sound a little better. My mixes are still about the same as they were with the Roland DS-90's because of the reference options I have and the knowledge and experience I gained on how to master while using other monitors. These Monitors are the most feature packed on the market and have superior build quality and good, but not great signal reproduction.

"Avoid a terrible surprisse, read this." submitted February 21, 2013

By jo m in manitoba, AK
Overall
Overall: I bought these monitors two years ago and they are great sounding and loaded with useful features, the only downside is that over time the front of the speaker enclosure will start to sort of melt and will get very sticky. Do an Internet search and see for you self. Once they get sticky there´s nothing you can do, you have to get the enclosures replaced by JBL, which is a hassle, especially if you are in another country.

"The "B" Stock JBL monitors were like "BRAND NEW" and substantially less expensive the new ones." submitted February 13, 2011

Music Style: Just about everything
Sound: I purchased a "B" stock pair of JBL LSR4328P studio monitors. I was initially concerned about what the quality would be bast on the "B" Stock Used rating. As advertised, the monitors were in impeccable condition when they arrived and I am fully satisfied Feature: All accessories, (e.g., software, room compensation mic, etc were provided with the shipment as promised. Ease of Use: They are JBL's, not more need to be said regarding quality. Value: As "B" Stock there was a substantive price reduction over brand new monitors. This made the product value/worth even more attractive given the brand new quality condition that they were when they arrived. Manufacturer Support: I have had no need to deal directly with JBL, but the monitors are under a five year warranty. Overall: A substantial time period.

"Glitches" submitted September 2, 2013

By Lionel De Leon in Hurley, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Write and record music in my home studio.
Music Style: Rock, country, blues, folk and jazz influence
Overall: I recently bought a pair of these speakers and they are nice, but I am having a recurring issue with the left speaker. At higher volumes, it will turn off. On the back, three input lights come on simulateously (analog, aes/bsu, and ch b). The only way to turn the speaker on again is to unplug it and replug it. Then it plays normally before shutting off again with the same symptoms (3 input lights). JBL blames it on my power source, but both speakers run through the same power and only one is acting up.

"Sleek, high tech, practical, and professional all the way." submitted September 18, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: 10 years in the industry producing and editing royalty music.
Music Style: Electronic
Sound: The sound output is amazing. Feature: The RMC feature really works and it works well. Ease of Use: It was extremely easy to set them up. Quality: Build strong, tough, and with excellent craftsmanship. Value: Well worth the amount I paid for them. Manufacturer Support: I've been using JBL monitors since the early 90s. My first pair were the 4208 series. The Wow Factor: They're sexy and impressive. Overall: I expect to use these monitors for many years to come.

"Thumbs down" submitted August 27, 2006

By a customer from cox.net
Musical Background: jsloterbeek@cox.net
Music Style: ALL
Sound: To much time spent on toys, not speaker quality Feature: Its a speaker! Not studio in a box. It has all the trix you could think of they are all just okay quality Ease of Use: Monkeys can use it. Or, Joe shmoe who doesnt have ears and the guy behind the counter said buy it. Quality: To much electronics in a small area. Value: Put your money in speakers. Manufacturer Support: Please hold!!!! The Wow Factor: I put them on the floor in my friends studio so I could use the Events Overall: They didnt know what top make next so they put it all in a box and called it a speaker.

When you call, mention priority code 1548-3M73. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976