When you call, mention priority code 206-J8H3

Rating and Reviews: JBL LSR310S

The perfect match for your JBL LSR powered studio monitors, the LSR310s subwoofer extends your lows with 200 watts pushed through a down-firing 10" woofer.

"Great buy" submitted March 7, 2015

By Bobby Davis in Arcadia, LA
Musical Background: 10 yrs of producing music locally
Music Style: Hip hop and Rnb
Overall: This sub is all that and more. The crossover helps give my mixes the sound I am really looking for. That low end bass hits smooth with an air tight feel. I debated over this one and the Mackie 10 inch and I chose this one, not just for the price but for what Jbl has delivered in all of its years of its products.

"Just as Advertised" submitted April 12, 2016

By Carlton C in Washington, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing music since the late 80's, and writing since the early 90's.
Overall: This subwoofer is pretty powerful. It provides clean and tight bass which has helped me to identify problematic areas in the lower frequencies. I'd definitely recommend and buy again!

"JBL Sub" submitted February 16, 2016

By a customer from sbcglobal.net in Dallas, TX
Musical Background: Pro musician/saxophone
Music Style: Many styles, but a big into jazz
Overall: Love it! Sounds great, not boomy, clear bass. I keep it about in middle control volume or less depending on recording. Glad I added the sub to my system! This is purely for music listening for me, but would be great for theater as well, could rattle the seats.

"It's not too bad" submitted July 10, 2016

Overall
Overall: Definitely bass there but not as "tonal" as I wanted it to be compared to other subs I've used... kind of hard for music production...good for listening though.

"DONT TRUST YOUR EARS" submitted May 25, 2015

By D R in homewood, IL
Musical Background: gospel
Music Style: gospel
Overall: I actually bought the jobless with my yamaha subs and I tell you anyone who says you don't need a subwoofer in your studio is a lie Ive been recording and mixing for years and you talk about taking the guess out of mixing the lows etc this baby didn't it when i mix in the studio and then go to check it out in my car the guess work is don'e the mix is perfect I have ik arc and don't even use it now again i was skeptical about getting a sub but truly happy I did if your thinking of getting quit second guessing yourself I am a Chicago music award winner so trust me its worth it.

When you call, mention priority code 206-J8H3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976