When you call, mention priority code 1734-0WN7

Rating and Reviews: JBL LSR308 Studio Monitor

These affordable 8" studio monitor speakers bring JBL quality to the masses, with a 37 Hz - 24 kHz range and an updated waveguide for a wide "sweet spot."

"Outstanding Sound at a Great Price" submitted January 18, 2014

By Kevin Fox Haley in Culver City, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Musician for 30+ years. Pro bands in both NYC and L.A. and now Composing.
Music Style: Decades of Punk and Rock Pro Band Experience on Guitar and Bass. Currently semi-professionally composing "Epic" and other st
Overall: I recently upgraded from 5" M-Audio StudioPhile Monitors to these 8" JBLs. Those old ones were actually pretty nice for low-budget monitors, but I just wasn't hearing the crisp highs I needed, or feeling enough thump from the bass frequencies. These JBLs answered all of those concerns. Rich, full bass, clean, crisp highs, and everything in between. I am extremely happy with these monitors, ESPECIALLY at this price. I was lucky enough to score them from ZZOUNDS for only $199 each on sale, and was psyched about that, but they are definitely worth the regular price of $249 each IMO. JBL is a trusted brand, they sound great and look awesome. They are quite large, and fill up my desk, but the tweeter is almost perfectly at ear-level now with only Auralex Mo-Pads underneath the monitors- no stands. I mostly compose music intended for Movie Trailers. A lot of it is that EPIC style that is very common these days- heavy guitars and percussion with orchestral sounds, too. These JBLs are handling these sounds beautifully. I'm giving them 5 stars for Manufacturer Support, although I have not needed their assistance. I am assuming that a company like JBL would provide good support, but hopefully I won't need to find out. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE.

"Great for playback, and for live monitoring." submitted September 4, 2014

By Ed S in Sedalia, MO
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years, acousic and electric guitar, home studio.
Music Style: soft rock, rock, alternative, rockabilly, blues, country, folk, ect...
Overall: I purchased a pair, which saved me $125.00 from zZounds, of JBL LSR308 Powered Studio Monitors. I use them as monitors for studio live play, for practice, and for recording playback. I have a Taylor 416ce with expression electronics, the reproduction through these 308’s is crisp, clear and rich bass. The reproduction is better than I expected. I was considering an acoustic amplifier, I am holding off for a while because these monitors are getting the job done for what I need right now. They sound just as good, better in my opinion, as the Yamaha HS8’s for a lot less money. Can’t go wrong with these monitors. I haven't had any issues with the speakers, so I have no rating for JBL support.

"YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE" submitted September 16, 2014

By FLAVIO RAMOS in COCONUT CREEK, FL
Musical Background: HOME RECORDING STUDIO
Music Style: POP ROCK, BALLAD,SOFT ROCK,
Overall: CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY COST THIS MUCH, IF YOU ARE READY TO SPEND BIG ON MONITORS YOU SHOULD GIVE THIS A TRY AND SAVE MONEY,NEVER HEARD MONITORS BEFORE WITH SUCH A BALANCED SOUND AND WIDE SOUND STAGE, AND YES I'VE BEEN AROUND SOME EXPENSIVE GEAR AND i CAN TELL YOU IF YOU HAVE YOU ROOM TREATED AND IF YOU GET THESE ,YOU WONT REGRET THE BUY, JUST A NOTE THE 8S SOUNDED WIDER AND DEEPER THAN THE FIVES.

"Excellent" submitted December 31, 2013

By Tony Blanco in Los Angeles, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been a singer since I was 7. But now I've been recording in my new studio for about two years.
Music Style: My music is both in English and Spanish, and is mostly Sinatra and Elvis type of songs and some Tenor.
Overall: I use only JBL monitors in my studio.

"Great Studio Monitors" submitted April 22, 2014

By Henry P in Bayville, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Accomplished Keyboardist. Only play and record for fun now.
Music Style: Progressive Rock, Progressive Metal, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Classical, Jazz. Synthesis.
Overall: The JBL LSR308 have to be the best sounding Active Monitors I have owned yet. They are a typical great sounding JBL product. The response is what a studio monitor should,be accurate. I will be matching them with the LSR3108S Sub Woofer Soon.

"JBL Studio Monitors Can't Be Beat!" submitted October 27, 2013

By David Morris in Long Beach, MS
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing bass for almost 44 years!
Music Style: Classic Rock...Progressive Country...Funk, and R & B...
Overall: I absolutely love these new LSR308! Tight punchy lows, Crystal clear highs! And the confidence I have in buying JBLs! What's not to love! Get yourself a pair of these today!

When you call, mention priority code 1734-0WN7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976