When you call, mention priority code 16X3-7P21

Rating and Reviews: JBL LSR2328P Monitor

Harness the power of advanced transducer and aperture technology and become a champion of balanced sound.

"These are killer" submitted March 18, 2012

By Boyd Martin in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Have performed music professionally for 35 years, both as a touring musician and recording artist. Play drums, bass, keys.
Music Style: Mostly blues and soul when on tour. In the studio it's more the "yoga groove," "cosmic chill" stuff.
Overall: I bought these for a home studio, and run my keyboard synth and Alesis drumkit through them, and they kick ass. I was hoping for a good low end, and these monsters went well beyond my expectations, plus, mids and highs are perfectly balanced, even making an IPod sound great. It is truly high-definition sound reproduction.

"JBL's LSR 2328 is a definite keeper." submitted June 9, 2009

By a customer from att.net
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician for 20 years, retired form the road, small studio owner
Music Style: I play mostly rock and blues. I record whatever the client plays.
Sound: Beautiful, full, tight bottom end - much fatter than I would have thought an 8" woofer would be. When JBL says they're good to 43 Hz, they aren't kidding. The drivers seem very well matched and the highs and mids are extremely transparent. Very good imaging and these things will crank if you want them to. There seems to be a sweet spot turned up about 1/2-way. Can you say "punchy"? Feature: Both balanced (XLR & 1/4") and unbalanced inputs, and if you need to, you can trim both the woofer and tweeter for better balance in your listening environment. I haven't need to do that - flat is great! Dense foam pad on the bottom for isolation from the surface they sit on. Ease of Use: Plug 'em in and turn 'em on. They sound fantastic out of the box. They're speakers! How complicated can they get? Quality: Typical JBL - they appear to be very well made. They weigh a ton for their size, and there don't appear to be any resonances in the enclosures whatsoever. Value: I think the 2328s are probably one of the best values out there for a monitor in this price range. I listened to KRKs and several others and just thought the JBLs were the best deal for the money. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use the support, but from past experience with JBL, support is easy to find and very attuned to the needs of professionals. In other words, responsive and fast. The Wow Factor: I'd definitely buy the LSR 2328s again if for some reason I had to. Overall: Like I said, in this price range I like the LSR 2328s better than anything else I auditioned.
55 of 58 people (94.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"What he (or she) said" submitted June 25, 2013

Music Style: Electronic & Otha
Overall: Just wanted to post a review because when I was looking for monitors I found them helpful. That and these speakers deserve a warm review. First of all, like many, I researched every low to low-mid priced monitor out there. Went out to stores and heard them all in action (KRK, Yamaha, Behringer). My ears easily decided that the JBL 2328's were the ones for me. Why? 1) They're ridiculously clear. 2) They're ridiculously loud. 3) For monitors, they look ridiculously good. I know these are not objective/scientific declarations so let me add this. I can't really imagine a flatter monitor in this price range. 97.5 times out of 100, what these speakers be "speaking" is what is actually going on. There doesn't seem to be any really hyped up range and any problems that do seem to arise, definitely seem to be coming from my room acoustics and not these speakers. As I've gotten different studios I've used them in and treated them to the best of my ability, when I take the mixes elsewhere, they sound dang close to what I heard from these JBL's. If you're reading this and looking for low-mid priced flat-frequency monitors choose these. I'm no expert, but I was once in your shoes, and I'm glad I did.

"Superb, especially for the money." submitted August 28, 2012

By Adrian B in Sydney, NA
Musical Background: Film & TV post production
Music Style: Everything
Overall: After exhaustive research, I found that the JBL LSR2328P ticked all the right boxes... * Extremely natural, well-balanced, full-range sound - but still very revealing. * Bass response is usable down to the mid-30Hz region - yet it isn't bloated or boomy, and doesn't significantly hurt midrange. * Highs are smooth and non-fatiguing. * Large enough to do the job, but not excessively so. * Oblong rear bass port works very cleanly. * Rubber padding underneath is a good start. * As studio monitors go, these are actually very easy on the eye. * Unanimously good reviews. * Wide sweet spot. * Power to spare. CONS: * Rear-ported - so be careful with placement. * No front power switch. * Finer control of LF and HF Trim would've been nice. I have the KRK Rokit 10-3 at home, and still prefer that all round. But for the money, these JBL's are unbeatable if space is limited and you're after full-range response.

"impressive" submitted August 7, 2013

By Redford Gailey in Thomas, OK
Musical Background: i have been playing professionally for 30 years
Music Style: classic rock country gospel
Overall: I was impressed with the lows and the smoothness of the the entire range of the sound. JBL has done their home work and it has paid off.

"JBL LSR2328P's are one of the best monitors. Let it be known!" submitted May 22, 2011

By a customer from nyc.rr.com
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues, Techno
Sound: The sound is very accurate and smooth. No hyped up regions at all. No harshness. No fatigue. Very versatile for all music. Feature: It is well thought out and flexible. It has balanced XLR and TRS jacks as well as unbalanced RCA phone input jacks so you can use it with Pro equipment or home audio applications. Has low and high freq adjustment switches and a detented level control. Nice cool blue light is lit up front when powered on. I don't care much for the detented level control and prefer a regular smooth non-detented level control for finer level tuning. The detents cause the level knob to move past some settings that you may want to fine tune to do to their click into place action. Other than that small gripe, this is a well thought out integration. Ease of Use: Very straight forward and easy to setup and use. Quality: Product appears as well made as it can be for this price point. Solid and heavy they are. Speaker materials seem sturdy and well made. The cabinet is made of MDF but it has the front plate made out of strong sturdy plastic mold. The wood veneer can be easily chipped as mine unit came with a slight "knick" on the side edge of one cabinet where the veneer was slightly chipped and lifted. I have to put some glue under it and press it back into place and it should be fine and invisible. I did not bother to return it for a replacement from ZZounds.com where I bought these from becuause it was a small chip that I think I can fix. Value: I rate these speakers as one of the best values on the market today for mid range to high range monitors. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to use nor deal with JBL support on these speakers. So cannot comment on support. The Wow Factor: I like the way these speakers look and sound. I rate them very high on looks and coloring of the components and cabinets as well as the cool mildly lit blue LED light on the front when powered on. Overall: I am absolutely happy with these speakers and plan on keeping them forever until they or I die. However I am a total gear head and have tons and tons of other types of speakers and audio equipment and I am always wanting and getting more. So I will probably try out more gear but these speakers I am keeping for sure because they are just plane accurate and enjoyable.

"Big wow factor" submitted July 25, 2013

By Redford G in Thomas, OK
Musical Background: 32 years, Drums Professionally
Music Style: Country , Classic Rock, Christian,
Overall: JBL has done it right . good lows silky smooth highs plenty of power

When you call, mention priority code 16X3-7P21. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976