When you call, mention priority code 161B-CD8D

Rating and Reviews: JBL JRX125 PA Speaker

Get your music across with the JBL JRX125 PA cabinet. Its high-range tweeters and dual 15" drivers accentuate a wide range of sounds.

"Oh the lows!" submitted April 27, 2012

By Ian L in Portsmouth, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Producer and DJ for a little over a couple years.
Music Style: Electronic dance music and Intelligent dance music.
Sound: The lows on this guy are awesome! I was a bit disappointed when I first read that they used the lower driver for lower frequencies, but after hearing my two all hooked up, I definitely am glad they did. Feature: Very unhappy that they didn't put two speakon connections on the back of this. Only one speakon and a 1/4". Haven't tried daisy chaining them through the 1/4" but I'm not sure I'd even want to. Only down side to the speakers... Ease of Use: Easy easy easy, not much more to say. Quality: Super heavy, quality all around. Definitely a looker when you see them in person. A steal for the price. Value: Personally, I'd save up for the Yamahas, but these are great sounding, loud, well built speakers. Worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: no contact as of yet. The Wow Factor: The quality build. Overall: Absolutely amazing sound and incredible build quality!

"These speakers are INCREDIBLE!" submitted February 26, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Mobile DJ.
Music Style: House, Trance, Hip Hop, Bhangra, Hindi music.
Sound: These speakers have very clean and crisp sound. I am a mobile DJ and these rock every party I've done. Very clear mids and highs. The Bass is adequate as well. Feature: No accessories included, don't need any either. Ease of Use: Easy to use. Speakon connection. Also one 1/4'' connection. Quality: Very professional quality. Nice carpet and the speakers are heavy!! Quality construction. The metal grille is very nice. Value: For $400 for each, they are a steal. I know people who have one 15" woofer speaker for this much and these have two 15" woofer and can handle more power as well. Manufacturer Support: Excellent support. Called JBL about amplifier power and they told me these speakers can handle upto 1000 watts no problem all night long. The Wow Factor: Excellent buy for a DJ or a musician or a club owner. These things are versatile. A little heavy to lug around though, but I love them! I wish they had wheels so I can roll them around the dance floor, instead of lifting them. Overall: Very happy customer. Have had them for almost 1.5 years. Perfect sound. Done about 15 dance parties with them. Played them loud for 5-6 hours at a stretch and not one distortion or hum or any crackling noise. Just clear, crisp sound. These are awesome! I love them! DJ AK-47, Hartford, CT.
116 of 121 people (95.87%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Sound For Cheap" submitted April 5, 2006

By a customer from earthlink.net
Musical Background: Mobile DJ And Roadie For A Local Band
Music Style: Rock ,Alternative ,Country , Very Loud!!
Sound: The 1st. Time I Heard These Speakers,I wanted Them. Got Tired Of Renting Speakers From Music Stores, And Later Bought A Pair. The Sound Is EXCELLENT! Where Can You Buy Speakers That Have 2000 watts Peak Power for 400.00 ea. The Highs Are Clear, The Lows Are Outstanding. I Am A Mobile DJ I Run A Behringer EP2500 Amp Fully Cranked All Night Long And Never Had No Trouble. The Bar Owners That I DJ at Love The Sound These Speakers Have. One Bartender Wanted To Steal These Speakers To Put In His Livingroom (He Was Only Joking)If These Speakers Ever Die I Will Buy Another Pair.These Speaker Kick Ass!!!!! Feature: I Like The 1/4" And Speakon Jacks easy to Hook up.The Lower Woofer Acts As A Built in Subwoofer.Saves Alot Of Time During setup. Ease of Use: Very Easy To Hook Up. Quality: Very Well Built. Value: Very Well Worth the Price.Where Can You Get A Pair Of Speakers With 2000 WATTS PEAK POWER for under $400.00? For DJ's Looking For Great sounding Speakers at reasonable Price I Recommend Buy It. Manufacturer Support: Never Had Any Problems Or Support. The Wow Factor: I Liked The Sound Of These Speakers, I Bought Another Pair. I now Own 4.Might Buy Another Pair In The Near Future. Overall: Great Sound For Reasonable Price .Prefct For DJ's
34 of 38 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"bad ass speakers!" submitted January 18, 2005

Musical Background: DJ Sound renental
Music Style: Loud!
Sound: I am a mobile DJ and this speaker is great! I get the extra low end sound and have no need for a bass cap I have had great luck with this speaker and use all styles of music with my JBL's Quality: I push these speakers hard. I have dj's rent them from me. So they get used. The dj's play techno music wich is not easy on this product Value: For what I have seen yes the price was very well worth it! Manufacturer Support: Never used out... The Wow Factor: I like these speakers... Overall: I dont see myself replacing this unit just because its size and power handling!
26 of 29 people (89.66%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best value and sound anywhere on the planet." submitted February 12, 2012

By E P in Spring Hill, FL
Musical Background: DJ and music lover
Music Style: 1970's music is my all time favorate, but I play and listen to a wide range of music.
Overall: These speakers are marketed incorrectly. Truth about them is that they are marketed and sold as two way speakers, but if you go to the JBL website (http://www.jblpro.com/catalog/general/Product.aspx?PId=91&MId=3) and read the specs, you'll find that the bottom woofer "concentrates on bass" ; it is totally dedicated to bass. That is right! With the advent of the "Quasi 3-Way" technoligy built into them, these are actually three way speakers, not two way. There is no need for external subwoofers. These speakers are a total package of true and unadulterated sound system. You don't have to get on your knees or elevate these speakers, or be a pro to hear and appreciate the amazing differnce of sound quality and clarity in these gentle giants. Simply plug them in to your system (minimum of an amp & equalizer) and crank out the power. You'll know when to stop pumping out valume; your house will start shaking or falling apart. A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage. Now keep in mind that the RMS (constant input) of each speaker is 500 watts, but they peak at 2000 watt. If that isn't enough, they are only 4 ohms each. What does that mean you ask. Quite simple, it takes half the power to operate them as an 8 ohm system. I use a 2000 watt amp and have only pumped out about 1000 watts total, outdoors, and it literally felt like I was pushing in excess 2000 watts. I own two of these myself. I just performed at an outdoor, open air event and was only pumping about 500 watts rms each from a 2000 watt amp, but had the equalizer pushing lots of bass. Let me tell you, you could feel the ground shake, my equipment was bouncing on the table. I had to bring down the bass or risk the equipment bouncing off the table. These speakers will fool anyone. At first glance, they look great. But, read the specs and use them anywhere and you'll see that these speakers could very well sell for more and be worth the price. Tell you what, walk into a store that carries them, ask them to demonstrate and compare them to other top brand speakers, even more expensive speakers, they will because they want to seel them. You'll be blown away. I am not associated or affiliated with this website, JBL, or any of their partners. I am an owner of a pair of the JBL JRX 125 and am so pleased with them that I'll be buying a second pair soon.

"BUY BUY BUY These speakers are awesome and reasonably priced for the non-millionaire!" submitted February 3, 2009

By a customer from lmco.com
Musical Background: DJ/ sound reinforcement
Music Style: all
Sound: Crystal clear highs and enough bass for anywhere except DR. DRE concert!!! Feature: Speakers are very heavy! Wont fall over! haha Could use some metal corners and wheels on back edge (tip backward and roll them). Ease of Use: Loudest and clearest avail for price! Quality: Only thing I would change is the 1/4 connections. They should make them in a recessed box area with a strain relief for the cables. I have caught people about to rest foot on jacks on back of speaker! Value: Best sound for $$$$$$$$ Manufacturer Support: Never used yet. The Wow Factor: Very expensive looking. Not flea market speakers with chrome grills. Overall: I use 4 of these speakers for outside events, cranking LOUD for 12 hours straight!!! I power them with 2 QSC 2450 amps. NO failures yet! They seem to take alot of abuse. Dont WASTE your money on next higher grade of JBL speakers.

"Woof, woof! These dogs bark as loud as they bite!" submitted February 20, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: novice - play small bar cover gigs and orig.'s
Music Style: Rock of Ages!
Sound: Wow, I love these speakers! The sheer size and scope of the sound they produce is fantastic! I play in a 3 pc rock band ranging in styles, so we need versatile sound. I don't use a guitar amp, and run a Line 6 floor POD through a mixer to these speakers, and the combo of Line 6 and these JBl's is amazing. I feel like I have a Boogie or Marshall stack! They reproduce every character of sound! My vocals jump right out and the crossover frequency thing they talk about is cool b/c I run my bass player through the PA just for a little reinforcement and it's funny, I got on my hands and knees and could hear the bottom woofer acting as a sub while he played. Totally impressive! Feature: Well, the crossover frequency thing and the Neutrik Speak-on cable ins, which I never used but now love, are great features. The speak-on cable just feels so damn solid and secure. like if some drunk guy moonwalks into your PA and trips over a wire while you're playing Billie Jean, it won't yank the jack out of your speaker. I like that, especially considereing I'll be that drunk guy most likely! Ease of Use: Well, I'm not sure what you plan on doing with your speakers, but generally if you plug them in they make sound happen. Pretty easy! If you plan on using them for world domination, that may be a little tougher...but still doable with these monsters! Quality: Tough and rugged, nice carpeted exterior, nice side handles. Front steel grille plate is solid and protects speakers well. They seem like they will take a little bumpin' and bruisin' and keep on cruisin'. Value: I bought the "blemished" set from Zzounds, and there was one samll dent in one of the grills, b/c of that I saved almost 200 on the pair...WHAT A STEAL! I am much happier I bought these and a power amp and not some $600 powered Mackies. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used support. The Wow Factor: Honestly, it was love at first site. When i saw them on the Zzounds site and read the product description and some reviews, and having previous JBL experience, I just totally went ga-ga over them. Seriously, I walk into a joint with these two bad*ss 15's and a horn in each speaker, how you gonna tell me I don't mean absolute business! Overall: I bought these speakers specifically so i could go from small venues to medium venues as well as band room PA of course without having to upgrade any time soon. I also wanted speakers that could handle the low end stuff like the kick drum and the bass guitar, as well as project the highs and mids well too. They do it all. So much power!

"Sound cannons, clear and powerful. Love them !!!" submitted February 12, 2009

Musical Background: Hobbyist, drummer,
Music Style: Hard Rock, classical, country,
Sound: With a good pre-amp the delicate notes that come out of these speakers is amazing. Under high power they can peel the skin off your face. With only a Crown CE2000 they can pretty easily get too loud to be painful. Feature: NOT APPLICABLE Ease of Use: Just bloody heavy [:-] Quality: Very well made. Cabinet and grill are very sturdy, able to handle almost any abuse. Value: I would buy these particular speakers again without question Manufacturer Support: Havent needed any. They won't blow up. The Wow Factor: BBEEAAuuutiful speakers. They look like weapons and can urt people if used improperly. Overall: I will keep them until they are dust. I very good value, power and detail, strength and appeal. An excellent value.

"Passed by a heavy critic" submitted January 6, 2011

By a customer from abetterdj.us
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: all types except twang
Sound: I feel very qualified to rate and review DJ products. We own Florida's largest DJ company and are 25 states into our nationwide expansion. I bought a used pair of these today for the shows I do personally and took my own rack with QSC amp, a Shure SM58 mic, and 1 of my EAW 315Bs a(the best speakers I have ever heard) for comparison. I took 3 CDs to test them with; Dancing Fantasy (Smooth Jazz) for the highs, Madonna for the Mids, and Santana for the lows. Before playing the music I sand some Zep for highs, Tears for Fears for mids, and John Lee Hooker for lows and they passed with flying colors. When I played the CDs I played 1 minute each of 3 songs I pre-selected, again they passed. Next I played Santana "Sam Pa Ti" and EQ'd to take out all the bass, then took everything out except the bass, then took out the bass and the trebs. Again they passed with flying colors. The negative from the sound is that the 15s overpower the tweets Now for the big test... I set the EQ back to where I have been playing my EAWs and swapped out the 125 on the right channel and put an EAW on a tripod right above the 125. I put "Sam Pa Ti" on again and cranked it up very loud. The EAWs definitely put out better highs (I upgraded the tweets to Selenium 200 watts) but the mids and lows on the 125s blew the EAWs away!!! Even though the 125s lost the battle of the highs they were much more than acceptable for use as a mobile DJ. When I went to look at these I went in with the idea that if they were somewhat close to the EAWs I would buy them and I have to say that they are better suited for my use. UPGRADES I will be applying metal corners, upgrading the tweets, replacing the plastic feet with rubber, adding 2 fixed casters to the bottom rear, and a handle on the rear top. Every review I have read (over 100 before I agreed to see these) from owners of these speakers except 1 was very positive. The one complaint everybody seemed to agree on was the weight. Let me tell you about heavy! How about lifting 70 pounds 5' high to get them on a tripod, then lifting them off after the gig? Now that's heavy!!! With the caster/handle modification I am doing it allows you to use the handle like a wheel so you can just tip them against your vehicle, grab the bottom and slide them in and out. Did it before with a pair of 160 pound dual 18s I used to have and it worked great. So even though these weigh in at 24 LBs more than the EAWs, the lifting I'll be doing is actually a lot less! The reviews on DJ forums from people that don't own them were pretty consistently negative. They are very anti dual 15. They recommend going with the tripod mounted 15s and a pair of subs. After hearing these speakers at the huge volume I played them at I have to say they are nuts! These are awesome speakers. Even though I know I could spend a lot more money and get better sound, these are great speakers and I give them a 9! Here's the heart-breaker... I got this pair in clean, well cared for condition for only $350! Feature: needs casters, handles, corners, more powerful tweets Ease of Use: duh, they are speakers Quality: Seem very well made but needs casters, corners, and handles Value: Well worth the retail price, but shop around and get the best deal! Audio Savings in NYC sells a pair for under $700 delivered! Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Looks great Overall: I will replace components as needed and keep these puppies

"Want The Best? Look no further, These will blow you away!!!" submitted August 28, 2006

By a customer from citlink.net
Musical Background: Starting Pro
Music Style: All but Country or Rap
Sound: Great Sound , I cannot believe the price with with the quality they Give! I run them through a EP2500 Power amp by Behringer And the Kick ASS! But my Line 6 Flextone IIIXL Combo Amp I run through the Board Gives them a Little trouble with the Disortion and the Trim Levels have to be kept very low! But they are Awsome Cabinets! Feature: No - Plug them in? Wonderful Set up! Ease of Use: They hook up to any configurations needed. Quality: Strong Heavy Cabinets! Very Durable. Made to Last! Value: Hell yes! These things at a 1000watts each Max Output? The other JBL CABINETS Are Way Over Priced when you can get these for this price ya? But the sound is No different,other Than Size & Weight. But the Bass , Mids , & Highs youll never Get from the Smaller Compact speakers even by Mackie! Manufacturer Support: No - Never had to. The Wow Factor: Well I bought them? Cool Design AND The Full Look as well of seeing your Power coming straight at you full force! WOW! Loud!Too. Overall: Maybe Add some more of these to my Live & Studio Setup. Lasting? Hopefully Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JBL JRX125 PA Speaker Customer Review submitted July 14, 2011

Musical Background: dj
Music Style: all kinds
Sound: i bought a pair of these bad boys and they sound great im a mobile dj but my only down fall was that they dont have wheels or handles on the speakers to make it easy to haul around but other wise they are awesome Feature: wheels and handles

"my review on this product is honest. i cant come out here and just say EVERYTHING IS GREAT! AWESOME! cause it is not. but that d" submitted September 28, 2010

Musical Background: music jockey
Music Style: tejano country rap hip hop rock funk oldies 80's 70's
Sound: The overall sound of the JRX 125 is great but not excellent. These are perfect for small to medium gigs of about 200 or so people. The highs are swallowed up by bass during some song playing. But none the less, the sound is excellent for the price. I have used these with one crown xti 2000 and they were awesome. But i was informed that i was under powering them. So with that being said, I ordered an additional crown xti 2000 looking to bridge each amp to each speaker pushing 2000 watts to each speaker instead of 800 watts max to each. The one inch horn is a toooooo small for these massive speakers. If jbl would incorporate a larger horn in these, i think there would be a VAST improvement in sales. Feature: no accessories needed. comes with built in crossover. Ease of Use: when it comes in, just hook in book. these are self explanitory. the minute i first got my speakers, i yanked them out of the box and set them up. only one way to test them. CRANK IT UP AND SHAKE THE HOUSE!!! Quality: without a doubt these speakers are heavy. thick wood is used. but with that being said, there is no nails or screws used to keep the wood together. they used glue. what i have found out with both of my speakers was that they began to rattle after about 6 months. had to take them an hour and a half away to have them repaired by a jbl authorized repair man and all he did was put a massive amount of screws in. also the carpet wears off like crazy. looks nice when u first get them no doubt but after moving and setting up and breaking down, it looks like a giant fur ball. also blew a horn and had to have that repaired wait replaced. 125.00 dollars for material and labor. Value: the value is what makes buying this speaker such an easy choice as compared to other speakers of the same quality. you get what you pay for but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Manufacturer Support: leave a message and wait for a call back. also speakers are under WARRANTY right? well when i blew the horn, i believed it to be under warranty. man was i wrong. its like nothing is under warranty. if u blow a horn, they make always to be your fault and not theres. they say u sent a bad signal or u over powered them. the same with the subs. i told them about the box rattling and they said it was cause of me setting them down or dragging them. they think that made the box come apart and start rattling. but IT COULD NEVER be the tremendous amount of bass or vibration thats constantly pushing on every single sq inch of that the box right? NO WARRANTY!!!! The Wow Factor: this is good product for the inexpensive person. as you notice if you want to go a step up, you have to go all the way up. the jrx 125 is right below excellent. surely there are way cheaper speakers but these things rock hard. desirability is great but you always have to leave room for that MAN WHAT IF I BUYS THOSE BAD @$$ SPEAKERS THAT HANDLE EVEN MORE POWER AND HAVE MORE SPL?! Overall: Ive had my speakers for 2 years and got rid of them 2 months ago and now i am back for more. lol go figure. i had the choice to pick something different but i am used to my jrx 125 and i know they put out. what my plans are is to buy additional speakers same kind and 2 additional amps and just build off of them.

"Clarity & punch" submitted August 31, 2014

By Damien Logan
Musical Background: For Djs
Music Style: Drum & Bass, The most hostile music thrown towards the invention of the speaker!!!
Overall: Great entry level speaker though I replace tweeter straight away with ones for times as heavy & big with 2"' diaphragm. Now were are talking . These speakers should have had them in them in the first place. The stock tweeters are absolute rubbish. used to be 5/10 now they are 9/10!!! 10/10 being perfect but nothing in this worlds is perfect...

"Excellent for its intended use. Hard to beet performance and value." submitted January 1, 2012

Overall
Sound: Compared to a very high quality home stereo speaker with dual subwoofers (real 20 Hz subwoofers), this speaker does not have the frequency response or smoothness of that setup. What it does have is great efficiency and the ability to produce a lot of sound at tremendous SPLs when mated with a suitable amplifier such as the QSC GX5. With a little equalization to tame the midrange and sibilance of the high end, and a boost to the lower end, there speakers sounded awesome. The kick from the drums was felt, and the sound was everywhere. Certainly an impressive speaker for doing what it was intended to do. Feature: Appear to be rugged, well built and ready to do the job. Ease of Use: If you go through the trouble of using the Speakeron connectors, the ease of use is great. Quality: Clearly this is not the most expensive sound reinforcement speaker one can buy. But the more costly ones gain a little high end response and try to shave some weight off for portability. In terms of best sound for the dollar however, this is more of a sweet spot. Value: Would not hesitate to buy again. The extra bass response over the JRX100 is worth the money especially if you are not going with separate sub woofer cabinets. Manufacturer Support: All the specs and other information needed was on the JBL site. Overall: Should last a long time if not abused.

"OUTSTANDING SPEAKERS IN MY BOOK!" submitted June 27, 2005

Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: All types (oldies, dance, rap, hip hop, disco, new age)
Sound: Highs crisp, mids clear, and bass full and rich! Feature: The 3 way feature is awsome giving a better range of sound and the extra 15'' woofer at the bottom adds extra bass.....great for dj's who need powerful sound and don't have the extra money for a subwoofer. Value: Outstanding Sound for the price.....i'm not lookin at buying now if they were 50 bucks cheaper i would DEFINATELY consider it!!!! Manufacturer Support: JBL is the best in quality i know of speaker wise.....only other brand worth comparing is peavey. The Wow Factor: I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO HAVE THESE!!

"An awesome product" submitted December 7, 2006

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist Engineer, Amateur Musician.
Music Style: Rock, Techno, R&B, Classical
Sound: Incredible high and low end, a bit soft in the mid range. Feature: Really no accessories to speak of.. Rugged construction, Carpeted boxes are nicer than the TR-225's that I have, and they will last for years to come. 500 watts per speaker RMS is good for my needs, and if I need more power, I can connect additional speakers in parallel. Ease of Use: They sound good out of the box. I hooked this set to a QSC amplifier, and I don't 'need' EQ.. of course, EQ'ing is a must to get the most out of any music, but the speakers themselves sound great without any help. Quality: I'd say that these, under normal use, are near indestructible. Rock solid construction, and the same quality I've come to expect from JBL pro audio gear. Value: IMO: The price I paid for my JBL's was fair. I could buy cheaper 'economy' speakers, and question the quality forever. With the JBL's, I knew what I was getting, and I was not disappointed. Manufacturer Support: I can't comment on contacting JBL directly, as I have never had to contact JBL for repairs on any of my JBL Pro gear. I will rate this in the middle, as I have no frame of reference. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal? huh? they're PA speakers.. I guess I don't get the question. Overall: I will probably use these speakers until they give out. I assume that the foam rings will fail long before the speakers themselves will be ready to quit working.

"I run a mid size club. I use these and a set of 18inch subs on qsc2450's. Blows away the bands that come in!" submitted May 2, 2005

Musical Background: pro audio business
Music Style: rock, country
Sound: I have these in a club, they are awesome, great high and mid

"Best bang for your buck!!" submitted October 27, 2008

Musical Background: Pro DJ
Music Style: all types
Sound: Sounds Great. I use them to DJ and they have yet to let me down. Value: There is NO other speaker that I know of on the market where you will get more dang for your buck. One pair of these have worked perfect for me for 90% of

"Better and Cheaper than my B&W home speakers." submitted December 19, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: Audiophile and DJ.
Music Style: Jazz, rock, pop, Techno, house, trance, classical.
Sound: These speakers sound amazing for the price. They completely exceeded my expectations. I have them hooked up in my master bedroom to a NAD 320BEE amp, DBX 231EQ, Shanling CD T80 CD player with tube output stage and XM satellite radio. I also have B&W 603s2's and I like to listen to these more. I listen to jazz, pop, rock, trance,techno and house. These speakers blow away many audiophile speakers costing more. There only weakness in this regard is less midrange detail, but hey what do expect from a 15 inch woofer at this price. It's still really good. Bass and highs are fantastic. I EQ'd mine to have a completely flat response (they come with a graph) and I can't get over the sound. Just dying to buy the SRX version of this speaker now. (If only I had the money....) Feature: Evrything you need. Ease of Use: 1/4 inch and Neutrik Speakon connectors. Plug and play. (LOUD!) Quality: This speaker is solid. Metal grille, metal handles, scratch resistant carpet, excellent sound, decent crossover, what more could you ask for? Value: I don't know how they do it. Look at home speakers for this money and look (and listen) to these. They're awesome. Manufacturer Support: E-mailed JBL for some info on modifying and they promptly responded. Both B&W and JAMO never e-mailed me back. The Wow Factor: Nice PRO look and doesn't look cheap. Overall: Great sound for ther money. I use these in my main audio system at home for listening to music critically. I have them hooked up to a $1200.00 CD player and I can't believe how delicate and sweet these speakers sound listening to Patricia Barber or Diana Krall.

"GREAT PRODUCT AT A GREAT PRICE FROM A GREAT COMPANY" submitted October 4, 2011

By a customer from AOL.COM
Musical Background: ALL MY LIFE-DRUMS
Music Style: CLASSIC ROCK
Sound: THESE PUPPYS SOUND GREAT.RUNNING 4 WITH CROWN 800'S.HIGH ARE EXTRA CLEAR,THAT WAS THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND THE PEAVEY OR HARBINGER.I LISTEN TO THEM SIDE BY SIDE,AND GOT THE JBL'S.ZZOUNDS IS HASSLE FREE,AND DELIVERED TO MY DOOR.THE PAYMENT PLAN IS THE ONLY WAY I COULD DO THIS,AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CAN ALL PAY SOMETHING EVERY MONTH,BUT A LOT OF US CAN'T PAY ALL UP FRONT.U GUYS AND GIRLS ROCK. Ease of Use: PLUG AND GO,USE GOOD CABLES Quality: JBL-GIVE ME WHEELS OR HANDLES-I'M OLD Value: ONLY 100.00 MORE THAN COMPETITION-SPEND IT Manufacturer Support: DONT KNOW YET,I'M SURE THEY WILL BE WORTHY The Wow Factor: VERY STURDY Overall: I WANT 4 MORE

"Great For DJ's" submitted February 25, 2006

By a customer from earthlink.net
Musical Background: mobile DJ
Music Style: Alternative rock , Country
Sound: These Speakers Have Clear Highs,And Lows.With The Extra Woofer Gives Deep Bass And Sound Great. Feature: Ease of Use: Easy To Hook Up Quality: Great Quality Built Cabinets And Perfect For On The Road Use. Value: Well Worth The Selling Price Manufacturer Support: I Have Never Had A Problem Or Needed Any Service Or Dealt With The Company. Overall: Great Choice for DJ's Looking For Speakers. I Like The Sound, I Bought Another Pair.

JBL JRX125 PA Speaker Customer Review submitted May 15, 2005

Overall
Sound: i play drums,and needed low end.i got it! i have a 100 watt ampeg bass head and the sound i get is unreal.this one speaker sounds better then two of other brands.but remeber its 4ohms. Quality: high quality low price!!! Manufacturer Support: if there good enough for clapton,no need for worry!!!!

JBL JRX125 PA Speaker Customer Review submitted March 24, 2005

Sound: JBL more than ever in this product shows its superiority. JBL like a real manufactory while many others only assemble has built a fabulous cabinet for little bands; Sound of my Hammond organ is rather nice on these speakers in pub where 150/200 people come to see us in concert ! Voices are warm, and we use CROWN like amplifiers and Soundcraft mix

JBL JRX125 PA Speaker Customer Review submitted February 10, 2009

Sound: The tweeters are prone to blowing out; they overheat quickly. the highs are SHARP and rip off your head. They sound like eggs sizzling instead of clean crips highs. 20 years as a sound engineer.. do the research

When you call, mention priority code 161B-CD8D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976