When you call, mention priority code 15FR-MJCR

Rating and Reviews: JBL JRX112M PA Speaker

Voiced to perfection, the JBL JRX112M monitor cabinet cuts through to allow performers to hear everything they need for a pro performance.

"Really really great monitors........." submitted July 8, 2009

Musical Background: Active paid musician
Sound: Sounds great.........we are hard on stage monitors traveling from dive to dive and these always sound great. Feature: Speakon connections and flush handles. Quality: Tough tough tough Manufacturer Support: No need for support

"Treat yourself, don't cheat yourself, and get these." submitted November 2, 2009

Music Style: jazz, rock, blues, alittel of everything I guess
Sound: sound is very clear, although a little thin, but very nice. Dial down the highs a little bit and boost the low end and you're in business. Feature: Flush handles are nice as is the heavy carpet covering. Ease of Use: Just run a cable from your amp to this and you're done. Couldn't be any easier. Quality: I actually like JBL quality very much. I have a pair of these as well as four of the powered Eon G2 speakeres and two of the Eon powered subs plus a new EON powered sub with the 18 inch speaker and the Crown 500 watt amp. All JBL, and never a problem. Value: Great value. Bought these from zzounds as B stock....guess what...I cold not tell them from brand new units. Packaged like they were new, super clean, couldn't fimd a blemish or a flaw anywhere. Manufacturer Support: I'm guessing the support is the best becasue I have never needed it !! Overall: I am using these as my stage monitors fror a keyboard rig, and since I run a sterwo mix on stage, these were e no brainer for me. My thoughts are that if I want some great vocal monitors touse with the main PA, thes will do the trick very well. In fact, when I am subbing or sitting in with some groups other than my own, I will run a line from their main board into my mixer to get a monitor mix along with my signal I am sending to these for my keys, and they have worked flawlessly that way also. I am very pleased with them.

"Step Up Your Game With JBL." submitted November 15, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: Band Leader / Guitarist
Music Style: Rock, Blues and R&B
Sound: It's JBL, which means quality, quality, quality and no disappointments. Feature: One 1/4" and One Speakon Connector. Ease of Use: For ease of use I would have liked to have had dual speakon input / outputs. You could run 1/4" in the center of the Speakon Connectors but if you have all Speakon Cables (like I do) you need to get convertors or new 1/4" cables. Quality: Rock Solid Construction and Terrific Sound Reproduction. Value: I feel I paid close to top dollar but comparable monitors cost the same if not more. I'm pleased as this is an investment that will last as long as I need it with proper care. Manufacturer Support: Benefit of the doubt as I don't plan on needing any. The Wow Factor: I use the JBL quality reputation as an enhacement for my bands' brand. Overall: Investment that will take care of all my needs for as long as I can imagine.

"Sound great, loud, and versatile." submitted April 10, 2008

Music Style: blues, rock
Sound: Clear, crisp, defined, flat, surprisingly good for a speaker with 99 dBSPL efficiency. Wide angle throw, suitable for monitors; less effective when used as mains unless the venue is pretty small (say, 100 people). Sound great as keyboard monitors, esp. for piano, which is very demanding, being very peaky. Also sound great playing CDs, thanks to full range, tight, clear sound. Powered speakers can sound better thanks to being biamped with ideally matched power amps, but at a steeper price. Feature: Rugged covering, handles are flush, easy to carry two at once. Quality: I've been using them for over a year as keyboard monitors weekly at local blues jams, where stage volume levels get WAY too high. I often push them to what my Yamaha EMX5000 can bear, and they've held up wonderfully. Overall: If they were stolen, I'd go out and replace them with the same, no hesitation.

"Great Service, Great Wedge Monitor" submitted April 5, 2012

By Marcelo P in West Babylon, NY
Musical Background: Semi-Professional Guitarist
Music Style: Alternative, classic rock and select oldies "rocked up" to relevancy.
Overall: Easy to order and priced competitively with financing options that helped this time around. JBL's have amazing sound and I hope to add another one of these to my stage setup while my JBL EON1500's serve as mains.

"JBL JRX112M Monitor" submitted October 1, 2012

By Mike K in Poseyville, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing simiprofessionally for 35 years.
Music Style: Country Rock, Old Rock, some Blues
Overall: I have bought several monitors over the years including some used ones. My last monitor was purchased new, but after about 3 years the horn went out. I used it that way for another couple of years and could not find a replacement horn for it. Our guitar player bought a JBL JRX112M a few years ago and I always told him his monitor always sounded really good. Well I finally decided to buy a new JBL JRX112M monitor and I am so glad. The sound is so clear plus has a really nice horn. I strongly recommend this monitor for the quality plus the great price that zZounds has on this monitor.

"JBL not real helpful" submitted September 25, 2013

By Donald Burr in Oceano, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have several gigs every weekend. I couldn't afford to wait for JBL to respond and fix my speaker!!
Music Style: Country, classic rock, originals
Overall: I love these speakers - I've had two for a long time and had one get damaged, so I ordered a replacement. The replacement arrived and worked great for about 40 days. It was past ZZounds 30 day replacement period, so they were real nice and said JBL would take care of it. I contacted JBL and am still waiting to hear from them. Apparently, they don't care if anything is wrong. So, I got tired of waiting, (since I needed a speaker), so I opened up the speaker cabinet and the diaphragm from the horn had separated from the horn and was magnatized to the lower speaker. I know this didn't happen from anything I'd done. This was a JBL issue that they should have fixed!!! Not thrilled with them!!

When you call, mention priority code 15FR-MJCR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976