When you call, mention priority code 20K-0R6M

Rating and Reviews: JBL EON ONE PA System

Get JBL-quality sound in a sleek column-style portable PA system! The EON ONE packs a 10" subwoofer and a built-in 6-channel mixer with a Bluetooth receiver.

"One Awesome Piece of Equipment!" submitted November 5, 2016

By Richard M in Jenks, OK
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years singing Southern Gospel Music.
Music Style: Southern Gospel.
Overall: The JBL EON ONE is a fabulous piece of equipment! It has replaced my previous JBL Sound System. Two mains, 2 monitors, 2 amps, 2 speaker stands and all the other equipment that goes along with it! Weighing in at only 45 lbs, it is really a one man show! It took me over an hour to set up before. Now it only takes 2 minutes! The sound from this unit is just fantastic! It goes all the way down to 37 hz with a really good punch when you need it. Loud? Yes, and without distortion. Clear, clean sound at any volume level. Setup could not be easier! It literally takes about 1 minute! 1, 2, 3 easy peasy! I can literally be up and running in 2 minutes. Bluetooth really really helps. Connection took about 30 seconds the first time and is always there when you want it. 2 day delivery couldn't be better! I'm sure that I could say more but what else can one say when it is just perfect! Warranty problems? Not with JBL! I've had to use it a few times and it has always been top notch! You can't go wrong with this one!

"Awesome " submitted August 7, 2016

By jeremy k in baytown, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar and singing live for close to 20 years
Music Style: Acoustic, rock, metal, alternative, blues
Overall: If you're looking for a big sound in a little sytem, this is the PA for you! At first I was disappointed because I didn't think it was loud enough, but after running my guitar through a DI box I became really impressed! The JBL eon one is an all in one system that sets up in less than 2 minutes. All you have to do is literally plug in and play. No running cords and cables from the mixer to the speakers, or placing your speakers on stands and no need to run a sub woofer. If you are a solo musician, or a duo act , a DJ or just need a PA for giving speaches, this is a great PA system. The lows are low and has that punch you can feel, as well as crisp clean highs. It also has a built in 6 channel mixer with reverb and blue tooth. I highly recommend giving the JBL EON ONE a shot, if you're looking for an easy, all in one, professional sounding PA system.

"JBL Eon 1" submitted May 7, 2017

By Gary Fuller in Fairhope, AL
Musical Background: Dj 25 years, wife a singer
Music Style: Whatever they want to hear
Sound: The sound quality is amazing, the dispersion makes a monitor not needed. Both live sound and DJ' ing the accuracy is amazing.A wish list item would be an app to control the mixer from iphone Feature: If the mixer has the inputs you need it's high quality. The shared volume on the 1/4 in inputs seems like poor engineering if you have 2 mics and 2,guitars. Ease of Use: 30 second setup.....,get the rolling cart Quality: Seems to be built to the JBL standard I'm used to. Heavier with cart than expected but wheels make it easy Value: Price very fair for sound and convenience Manufacturer Support: Will be contacting them tomorrow on how to gain up wirelesss mics The Wow Factor: Nice clean look non distracting to audience Overall: I have used JBL eon speakers for 15 years that led me to the eon 1 I received it a few days ago and put it straight to work (writing this as my wife sings in duo with it at an outside gig)I have played a bar, an outside gig with high wind and last night a wedding for 125 in a medium size venue. The setup is a snap, sound carried all the events even pushing it hard it was crisp and clear. The only problem I found is my wireless mics won't gain up enough (sure w am 58 and vocopro) I'm going to write JBL to see if it's operator failure. The mixer could have been thought out better but the pro model coming out will address that.I'm a DJ and do karaoke, and wife has band and it's really impressed be so far. Will rock harder than you expect!!!!

"JBL Eon One - Great but not Perfect" submitted July 6, 2017

By Dalton Ammons in Murfreesboro, TN
Overall
Overall: I bought the JBL Eon One for karaoke use so primarily run stereo music tracks into it as well as professional vocal mics. As others have noted all over the web the mic / line XLR / 1/4 combo inputs are incredibly weak if you are plugging microphones directly into them. You have to turn the line inputs way down for the mics to be heard even with the volume all of the way up. This and a lack of overall EQ ability is my only gripe. If you run the JBL Eon One from a mixer it overcomes this issue and the sound is fantastic. I have a Behringer QX2222 mixer as well as a Behringer 1002b and from the main output of either mixer to the combo mic/line input jacks on the Eon One produces clear powerful sound. With the line input vollume just halfway and the main volume halfway the system puts out a lot of sound with a lot more room to go. Bottom line is that as long as you plan on feeding this system it's inputs from a mixer I give it a 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. It is incredibly easy to set up and use. Very intuitive. Only about 45 lbs total so great for those of us who can't lift heavy things and want to cut down on the number of trips hauling gear.

"Exactly what we needed!" submitted May 2, 2017

By Michael Miller in Harborcreek, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 45 years, professional, Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Keys.
Music Style: Pop/Rock, Acoustic/Rock. Classic Country
Overall: Solid bass, crystal clear highs. Though I would NOT advertise this as a 6 channel unit. Only two channels are complete with preamps/eq/effects. At LEAST two more channels would have been nice, especially for a duo. We get around that problem by using a small mixer. Plenty of power for acoustic shows from small to medium size venues. I feel the bass output is much more solid from comparable Bose systems I've heard. All in all, we're very happy with the Eon One.

"Fantastic audio system" submitted March 17, 2017

By Michael Miller in Harborcreek, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician for 45 years. Guitar, bass, piano, vocals.
Music Style: 60/70/80's rock/country/pop
Overall: Been holding off purchasing a system like this for quite awhile. So very glad we finally decided on the EON ONE. Sound quality is superb, for what we do (acoustic trio) it fills the bill nicely. Plenty of power for our style of music. Sets up in all of 5 minutes. The ONLY complaint I have, it shouldn't be listed as having six channels. Only two channels have a mic pre-amp and eq/reverb. It would be SO much more convenient to have had at least two more mic channels. It would prevent from having to take an external mixer to the gig.

When you call, mention priority code 20K-0R6M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976