When you call, mention priority code 20H-HM2P

Rating and Reviews: JBL EON615 2-Way Speaker

JBL's EON powered speakers never sounded so good! The super-portable EON615s come loaded with smart DSP EQ settings you can select wirelessly via Bluetooth.

"I've loved JBL Eon Speakers...now love the EON 615s" submitted June 26, 2015

By Brian G in Knoxville, TN
Musical Background: Mobile DJ since 1985
Music Style: Top-40, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Classical, Christian, EDM, Country, you name it - I've played it (most likely)
Overall: I've had old JBL EON G2 15" speakers for years. I wanted to upgrade and am still pleased with the EON line. I like the handles on the 615s and the lighter weight. These have been rock solid at the DJ events where I've performed. My only let-down is the fact that the Bluetooth is not for connecting to a bluetooth device, as I had hoped. I thought I would be able to bluetooth link my iPad, so I could use a speaker to play music from my tablet. Apparently JBL has that only for linking their still-not-yet-ready i-device app.

"Loud and clear, could use some additional bass" submitted May 28, 2015

By Benjamin H in North Branch, MN
Overall
Musical Background: Was a church sound operator just getting into DJing now.
Music Style: Electronic
Overall: Like anything JBL, you get pretty amazing sound even on these entry level PA speakers. There are obviously cheaper choices in the market but I've listened to some of those in store and they can't hold a candle to these. As others have stated you have to get the gain up to 3 o'clock before it starts getting some serious power. I've only set these up in the house but I got them as loud as we could handle and I didn't hear a lick of distortion. It did seem to be lacking on the low end a little bit. I'm wondering if that weird baffle has anything to do with it. It seems to be there in order to keep the sound radius at 90 degrees. The sound had full range but if you're going to be doing electronic, hip/hop, etc... you're probably going to want to pair these with at least one subwoofer to get the low end you're looking for. All in all I'm pleased with the purchase. Bluetooth app is out now and haven't messed with it much but was able to get it to work no problem....Oh and a BIG thing to know with the app: If you can't connect to the speaker you need to turn the speaker off, hold the Boot and EQ+ buttons down and turn the speaker back on. Wait until all the buttons finish flashing (they'll all do it at once several times) and then you should be able to connect no problem. It was a beast trying to find that information. Hope this helps!
31 of 32 people (96.88%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"awesome" submitted March 4, 2015

By James K in Charleroi, PA
Musical Background: professional dj
Music Style: All types
Overall: Bought these speakers on a whim and I could not be more impressed by them the sound quality is amazing and I love the look of them . I own a set of 515xt and was impressed with them but I have to honestly say that the sound and performance that I am getting out of the 615s surpasses all expectations .

"Poor Choice!" submitted November 11, 2014

By Mark S in San Francisco, CA
Musical Background: DJ - 10+ years
Music Style: All
Overall: I first bought this thinking it would be a good portable solution for my outdoor gigs, but I have had nothing but problems with it. It overheats and shuts down way too easily and the sound distorts at low volumes. I am also really annoyed that JBL has not released the app for this yet. What good is Bluetooth is you have no app to work with it!!!!????
28 of 31 people (90.32%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Gets the job done" submitted August 15, 2015

By a customer from hotmail.com in Philadelphia, PA
Musical Background: DJ,Sound Engineer
Music Style: All genres.
Overall: I have been using this speaker for over a year.I can give an informative review. This is an excellent speaker.I used this on a 5 hour plus gig and it performed well. It never clipped,overheat,or shut down. The speaker comes with the eq flat without the bluetooth.This can be adjusted by using the eq on a mixer.

"Print JBL EON615 Powered 2-Way Speaker" submitted December 29, 2014

By Henry O in Montebello, CA
Music Style: Disco and pop music
Overall: The powered speakers sound were excellent. my friend who own a JBL Eon 3Xseries was amazed at the sound of my newly purchased 6xseries and he decided to sell his 3x series so he can buy the 6 series that I got. However, I don't understand and cannot operate the bluetooth functions of this speakers? any instructions or tech support help would do me great favor so that I can utilize the functionality of these speakers and thru word of mouth spread the good news to my friends to buy this product.

"JBL EON 615 " submitted November 26, 2016

By Lionel Ward in Buke, VA
Musical Background: 50 YEARS
Music Style: Show Band
Overall: EXCELLENT SPEAKERS

"Not impressed just yet" submitted December 14, 2015

By TAEVON J in CAMDEN, DE
Musical Background: 14
Music Style: Gospel
Overall: My employee uses that speaker and she says it sounds flat. She uses it as a PA system to sing and play music through it. I know we can adjust the EQ via bluetooth but we haven't got to that. If after I attempt to adjust and I don't hear the clarity that I'm used to hearing I'm going to send it back and possible re-order a BOSE.

"JBL EON615 Powered 2-Way Speaker" submitted September 5, 2015

By Timothy L in Taylor , TX
Musical Background: Mobile DJ for 2.5yrs
Music Style: All Generes
Overall: I just ordered these JBL EON 615's after a lot of research in the price range I was looking for. I needed for an upcoming Wedding Gig and shipped in time to test out the sound quality. I looked at the Mackie Thump 15, EV ZLX15P, but, impressed by the sound quality of the EON15's. I did a gig for a BBQ Cookoff and only used these without the JBL PRX15XL Sub to hear the impact of sound outdoors. These produced clear highs and surprisingly Low bass. The Mackie Thump produces a lot more bass for mains but, just lacked the high clear sound I was looking for. Still a great Loud speaker for $350. However, these JBL's sounded even better with our JBL Sub. I would recommend these to any Mobile DJ.

"jbl Bluetooth" submitted November 1, 2015

By James c Johnson in Vauxhall, NJ
Musical Background: 37years
Music Style: I'm a Dj I love soulful house music
Overall: It can't use the Bluetooth from my iPhone 6plus with the Jbl speaker that I don't like but other than that it sounds good when hooked to my system

"jbl Bluetooth power speakers" submitted October 11, 2015

By t c in chicago, IL
Musical Background: 3o years
Music Style: Hip hop, blues, r&b, Christian, house, dusties.
Overall: The speakers is not any good for Dj's. They will blow if you try to turn them up.

When you call, mention priority code 20H-HM2P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976