When you call, mention priority code 1740-DPGW

For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 23 and select 1-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: JBL EON 518S Powered Sub

Self-powered and compact, this JBL subwoofer is perfect for the road. It features a Differential Drive woofer run by 500 watts of continuous power.

"Lil Sexy Thumper" submitted December 13, 2008

Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: Hip-Hop, House, Top 40, Mashups
Sound: The sucker puts out the deep lows you're looking for in a Sub, and tons of it. Drawback is it could be louder, when I pushed it to around where I wanted it, the red clip light started coming on. Feature: Pretty straight forward, it's a self powered sub. It does allow to input from an amped speaker and have a high pass filter on the XLR outputs, and the JBL logo lights up on the front. Ease of Use: You plug it in, it works =) Quality: This sucker is easily the lightest sub I have ever used (smallest 18 I have ever seen too), and it packs a wallop for how little it is, bass comes clear and precise; I kid you not I used it at a bowling alley, building was made of brick and it made the metal onning outside shake. Value: Its a great subwoofer, truly a great addition to any collection that's in need of bass. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use it yet for this product, just got it. The Wow Factor: Easily the sexist subwoofer I have seen =)~ Overall: This is a great Subwoofer for anyone who is once again looking to add some punch to their sound system. Sound quality, weight, looks, and convenience of the product are amazing: top notch; my only drawback is you could probably find something louder for around the same price, but easily at the expense of the above features. If sheer volume is key, and all else does not matter, this might not be for you, if your looking for an easy to use, deep, clean, sexy, and ultra portable sub, look no farther!
69 of 72 people (95.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"GREAT BASS SPEAKER" submitted June 14, 2013

By Vern Young in Amsterdam, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I played guitar in bands for 40 years ,The last 10 years i been doing DJ
Music Style: Country, Oldies ,blues
Overall: I used one of these for the last 2 years and I have no complaints. They are light and they still produce a loud ,clear bass sound. I get a lot of good comments about my sound and it's all in the bass.

"Great Sound" submitted October 27, 2013

By Martin Rodriguez in Miami, FL
Musical Background: House Parties at home
Music Style: Hip hop, reggaeton, salsa, pop
Overall: I am extremely happy with this addition to my 515XT's. I now have the full range sound that I was looking for, I couldn't be happier, it really complinents my mains and completely opens up the sound range of my music. WOW!!!!! Is all that I can say.

"Great "BOOM" for Your Buck!" submitted December 4, 2014

By Jeff H in Tacoma, WA
Overall
Musical Background: over 20 years operating mix boards and playing music.
Music Style: All kinds when hired, I am paid to play what the customer desires. My personal likes include dance, techno, electronic, classic
Overall: I originally bought one 518 and it filled the room very well, dual-voice coils and VERY light-weight. Now I own two and they are amazing for such a value. One venue I DJ at holds 400 people and the two 518s rattles the windows on the far side of the room and they were not even set at a high-level gain!! I know they are not as amazing as the higher-end models, they are the best sub in the price range!!

"JBL EON 518S Powered Subwoofer" submitted January 18, 2012

By Zsolt R in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: The popular top 40 songs
Overall: I already owned a pair of JBL EON 515s when I decided to add some more low end to their sound. The EON 518S came as a natural choice. I bought 2 of them and I used the system on a New Years Eve party in a large event hall. The 2 subwoofer with the 2 speakers produced clear and loud sound. There was a significant bass presence! These subwoofers are lightweight, practical and efficient.
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"subwoofer" submitted January 16, 2014

By Mark Apodaca in Granbury, TX
Overall
Overall: Great subwoofer. Really puts out the base. Love that I can put my pa's powered through the sub.

"Good but been to the shop a few times now..." submitted September 3, 2012

By Eric R in Long Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: full time musician/ DJ. Own and have owned lots and lots of gear...
Music Style: DJ, musician, studio owner, producer, bla bla bla..
Overall: Sub sounds great and you can't beat if for weight, price, punch and overall quality.. HOWEVER, I have blown out the"input section" of the built in amplifier a few times.. JBL has been good about replacing, BUT I still have to get it to them... UGH!! and now am buying a second just to act as a back up to the first one I bought.. that sucks.

"Very nice, but don't expect to much. It depends on your full range speakers, how much these will help you." submitted February 5, 2011

By a customer from embarqmail.com
Musical Background: Certified Technology Specialist, Infocomm Intl
Music Style: All
Sound: It's a sub. Not much to say here other than you feel it or you don't. I am running it with a pair of PRX615's, which kick pretty good without the sub. Very disappointed the sub started "red light flicker" at 122db. I only used this for one event so far and was a little surprised the flicker when the PRX615's has so much more headroom. Had my meter with me and was only reading 122db. Feature: Pretty simple. plug and play. love the L/R ins and outs. control knob for adjusting (or keeping it from clipping). Ease of Use: Again, plug and go. Quality: Very, i mean VERY lightweight. Hard to believe you can make something so light and have so much. Saves my back going up and down stairs. The sub will WALK! i would use a rubber mat of some sort if using on a CLEAN tile floor. Value: Not so sure. I didn't want to buy the PRX, so i went with the EON since the specs were pretty much the same. Maybe a little costly for what you get. Manufacturer Support: don't know, haven't used it yet. The Wow Factor: Love the look. Could even hear comments about the "light" on the sub. Overall: To be fair, i only bought one so my opinion may be different running a pair. I don't think i would buy again after using it. I actually thought about returning it but didn't want to deal with the shipping and other fees. Decided to keep it, but will sell sometime in the near future. I own the PRX 535's and PRX 615M's with the "boost" button. They have never clipped on me.

"SWEET SUB FOR THE MONEY, NO QUESTION" submitted November 5, 2009

Musical Background: working DJ
Music Style: EDM
Sound: SOUND IS SOLID, IT THUMPS PRETTY NICELY, HITS YOU GOOD. IT DOES NOT PROVIDE A ROOM-FILLING RESONANCE THOUGH. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY TWO OR THREE OF THESE AT THE VERY LEAST. Feature: ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED IN A POWERED SUB. PUTS OUT 500 CONTINUOUS, 1,000 PEAK. YOU CAN DAISY-CHAIN IT WITH ADDITIONAL SUBS. HAS A BUILT-IN CROSSOVER WHICH IS GOOD, ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT ADJUSTABLE. IT IS VERY LIGHTWEIGHT, WHICH IS A HUGE PLUS WHEN YOU'RE GIGGING A LOT OR TAKING YOUR GEAR UP AND DOWN STAIRS. Ease of Use: PLUG IT IN, TURN IT ON AND BANG AWAY. Quality: JBL BUILD QUALITY. JBL HAS NEVER FAILED ME SO I TRUST THEM. Value: FOR YOUR MONEY, THIS REALLY IS PROBABLY THE BEST POWERED SUBWOOFER ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW. AS YOU CONTINUE TO RESEARCH OTHER SUBS, YOU'LL EVENTUALLY DISCOVER THIS TO BE THE BEST POWERED SUB BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. Manufacturer Support: HAVE NOT HAD TO ENLIST JBL'S SUPPORT SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY HERE. I IMAGINE IT'S TOP NOTCH...? The Wow Factor: IT'S SEXY. YOU'LL LIKE IT. Overall: I WILL LIKELY BUY ONE OR MAYBE TWO MORE OF THESE EVENTUALLY. DON'T GET ME WRONG, ONE SUB HITS FAIRLY HARD BUT FOR REAL ROOM-FILLING, CHEST-MASSAGING RATTLE, I KNOW I WILL NEED TWO OR THREE OF THEM WORKING IN TANDEM. OH, AND I WILL BUY IT FROM ZZOUNDS FOR SURE. THEY DID ME RIGHT ALL THE WAY... FLAWLESS TRANSACTION, LIGHTNING FAST DELIVERY, AND THEY HOOKED ME UP WITH THE INSTALLMENT PLAN. NO HASSEL WHATSOEVER. DEALING WITH THEM WAS SO EASY IT WAS ALMOST FUNNY.

When you call, mention priority code 1740-DPGW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976