When you call, mention priority code 172J-Z0B5

Rating and Reviews: Jackson SLATTXMG3-7

With its arched Soloist body style, 3-piece through-body maple neck, and the rich, aggressive tone of EMG 707 pickups, this Jackson is a 7-string with class.

"amazing" submitted December 21, 2013

By kyle warren in pendleton, OR
Musical Background: been playing 7 years 7 string guitars and jam at home
Music Style: Deathcore/metal
Overall: Absolutely the best piece of equipment i have it came set up perfectly no flaws what so ever the only downfall is it came out of tune that's it i hate to say it but this beats esp any day.

"Jackson SLATTXMG3-7 Soloist" submitted November 20, 2014

By Beau Manley in Alpine, WY
Overall
Musical Background: 8 years, metal guitar bedroom rocker, 20 year electronic DJ wizard
Music Style: Metal & electronic
Overall: This is an outstanding guitar for this price point! I'm totally impressed. It showed up within 7 days to an APO address in Afghanistan and was packed for war, no joke! When I got it unpacked and inspected it I couldn't find any blemishes or the usual somewhat sloppy glue around the nut or frets…nothing. It was very clean and the fit and finish surpassed my expectations for a guitar in this category. I have a USA Jackson soloist and the only difference to me it the weight and neck. This guitar is slightly heavier and the neck profile isn't quite as thin but both of those observations are just that and neither is a negative IMO. I have several ESP LTD's and I have to say this Jackson seems a fair bit nicer as far as the overall fit and finish. My LTD's aren't anything to complain about either just a little squished out glue in various places on the fretboard is all. This guitar was easy to intonate and once I got the action dialed, intonated and tuned it seems to hold a tune nicely and the notes lock dead on and don't waiver. The fretboard says it's Rosewood but looks so dark it looks like Ebony to me which adds to the already clean and murdered out look on this shredder!Really dig this guitar and stoked on my purchase from zZounds.

"Fantastic Guitar! After getting it set up......." submitted November 3, 2014

By Scottie Ruiz in 1506 44th st , NJ
Musical Background: I've been playing for about 14 years. play guitar and bass
Music Style: rock , metal
Overall: First off let me say that this is a fantastic guitar! But for 700$ you would expect it to come ready out of the box.......wrong. The neck was slightly warped and the action was too low so there was buzzing on the 3 low strings and also the strings on the guitar had started to rust. (I guess it was sitting in the warehouse for a while). I didn't want to go thru the hassle of sending it back and waiting for another one so I just took it to get the problems corrected and 65$ later she was perfect. So all and all if you get a good one the guitar is the best for the price. The neck is nice and thin with good electronics and is just really easy to play.

"Good player" submitted October 19, 2014

By Nathan Miller in Gadsden, AL
Overall
Musical Background: I've played 11 years with about 4-5 years playing venues in my town. Gibson explorer(ebony 2011), jackson 7 and 8 soloist.
Music Style: Rock, jazz, fusion, technical metal, djent.
Overall: Bought the guitar here off of zZounds and the only issue I had was that the neck was bowed back a little. Which is a really easy fix, if you want someone to do it for you it costs next to nothing. Swapped out the pups for some bare knuckle aftermath 7s but the EMG's are pretty good. I play more lead and dig that passive sound a bit more. I have the tobacco burst to match my green burst Jackson 8 and I love them both. Jackson quality is great and zZounds had it to me in three days on standard shipping.

"Sweet!" submitted May 14, 2014

By Fernando S in Bronx, NY
Musical Background: Been playing Guitar for 26 years
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Blues, Funk, Showtunes, Classical, Jazz (trying to learn now)
Overall: Great, comfortable feel. It took me some time to tweak the action and neck relief to my liking, but it's rocking now. The 707 pick-ups sound tight, clean or dirty. Very lightweight and shred friendly. Loving it so far.

"Great Guitar Great price" submitted February 21, 2014

By David g
Overall
Musical Background: ive been playing for 8 years and the past year ive been playing with a band and recording
Music Style: death metal hard rock metalcore
Overall: The guitar is an amazing piece of equipment to have with a metal rig it has tons of growl and plenty of string separation and holds tone very well the pick ups allow the 7th string to stand out as much as the other strings

When you call, mention priority code 172J-Z0B5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976