When you call, mention priority code 175D-YKR2

Rating and Reviews: Jackson SLATXMGQ3-6

With a stunning AAAA maple quilt top, compound-radius rosewood fretboard, EMG 81 and 85 pickups and a Floyd Rose Special tremolo, this Soloist really sings.

"Jackson SLATXMGQ3-6 Soloist" submitted December 27, 2013

By Ward P in Chicago, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Jammin' at home...
Music Style: Metal. Period.
Overall: Beautiful instrument. The action is low and smooth, trem keeps tune wonderfully and the EMGs wail! I love the maple top and amber sunburst. Very original looking. Not too light or heavy. I really do love it!

"Really good guitar" submitted July 18, 2014

By Strobel B
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for several years, have owned several different guitars and amps
Music Style: Blues, rock, metal.
Overall: First off thanks to zz sounds for fast, friendly service..always!! Now I have had the Jackson Soloist for around 2 weeks now so I could give a review. This guitar has a lot to offer for the price. I got the Amber and it looks beautiful. It arrived well packed and all I had to do was minor setup. The EMG's sound amazing, I can play blues, jazz to full out metal with no problem and it sounds very good on my amps( Line 6) clean channel. I have owned several Jacksons before and have always loved the look no matter what style. I have to agree it's not to heavy and not to light, you know your playing a well made great sounding guitar.

"Jackson SLATXMGQ3-6 Soloist Guitar " submitted September 23, 2014

By scott eyer in indio, CA
Musical Background: 3 years just jam with friends
Music Style: Rock, Metal
Overall: This Guitar is really great because at everything is of high quality as I look at my $300.00 guitar there is a big difference everything from the low string action, to the flatter & thinner Fretboard which is graphite reinforced, to the nice Floyd Rose bridge, which stays in tune all the time. The feel is solid & playing this is very easy in that it is well balanced, even came with strap locks & .last the EMG 85 & 81 Pickups are not cheap as soon as I took this out of the box I knew this was no low end $300.00 Guitar it was worth every penny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also want to thank the zZounds Gear experts almost bought a EVH Drop D which will not work on this.

"great value" submitted August 10, 2014

By Dave H in Castalia, OH
Musical Background: player / guitar builder for decads
Music Style: Heavy rock / metal / alternative
Overall: I should start off by stating I've played guitar since 1968, and built / restored / repaired guitars for over 25 years.When I first opened the box, I was very pleased with it's cosmetics, beautiful top, construction, finish, and components. The toggle switch knob was broken in shipping, but I had a replacement in my parts bin. I plugged her into my Marshall TSL tube amp, an that lasted about 30seconds, because the guitar was NOT set up, in tune, or playable. I unplugged it a complete set up and tried again. OMG, THIS GUITAR ROCKS! I have two other vintage Jacksons, and this guitar has the crispest tone, best sustain, and controlled feedback of all of them. I Love this guitar. Just expect to have to take it to a good tech for a set up, and it's well worth the price.

"Great Guitar" submitted June 16, 2014

By jerid B in K, TX
Musical Background: 10 years playing guitar, Guitarist for Transcend the Grave`
Music Style: Deathcore, Death Metal, Hardcore, Metalcore
Overall: Excellent guitar, I usually have it tuned down in either drop A or drop B with 12 - 56 gauge strings, sounds amazing and feels great. Only problems I have had with it are: the locking nut screw stripped out on the low strings the day I got it, and something has gone wrong with the wiring inside and some times you have to hit the body with your hand a couple times to get the sound out. Nitpicky little things, overall excellent guitar.

"very good Jackson" submitted June 9, 2014

By mike K in Cincinnati, OH
Musical Background: 2-3 yrs. guitar/bass
Music Style: R&B, classic rock, prog rock, metal,
Overall: I've been playing for a few years off & on more of an intermediate player dealing with starts & wanted something a little different so I bought me a Jackson right out the box & a little tweaking this one's a keeper

When you call, mention priority code 175D-YKR2. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976