When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-8S8C

Rating and Reviews: Jackson RR3 Pro Rhoads

Rip like Randy Rhoads with the Jackson RR3 Pro --- featuring black pinstripes on an ivory finish, a Floyd Rose trem and a pair of Seymour Duncan humbuckers.

Overall

"Fantastic guitar after sorting out issues" submitted October 15, 2015

By Philip Tucker in monroe, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for about thirteen years off and on with bands but mostly an at home player these days
Music Style: Rock n' roll, metal
Sound: After repairing the toggle switch to have both pickups fully functional the sound of the guitar was great Feature: Love playing with the whammy bar although do not until the issues with the creaking and excess spring noise is sorted out but am still excited to use it. The EMG active pickups are great although the toggle switch needed replacing straight out of the box to engage the neck pickup Ease of Use: This is my second Rhoads style V guitar but my last one was years ago and it took me a little while to get comfortable playing with it sitting down. A good foot stool helps a lot. Now that I'm used to it again I love it. It puts the guitar at a great almost classical style angle and makes aggressive playing incredibly easy. The accessibility of Tue higher frets is also great because of the body shape Quality: It's a stunning guitar and seems like will withstand the test of time but again when it comes quality to many issues needed to be resolved for a brand new instrument Value: Yes Manufacturer Support: I cannot say because I did not use the manufacturer or haven't yet. I did not want to ship the guitar back out The Wow Factor: Absolutely. I love the Rhoads style V's and my other main guitar is a gorgeous ebony USA made Gibson SG that in my opinion plays better than the RRMG pro but I still prefer to play the RRMG Overall: I bought this guitar through Zzounds on their payment plan which was fantastic. It arrived on time but straight out of the box the neck pickup was not functional what so ever although the problem was actually the three way toggle switch which had to be entirely replaced which I did so through a local guitar shop because I did not want to have to ship the guitar back to the manufacturer. My next issue was with the Floyd Rose. When I dive or pull it back the springs make a horrible creaking sound which reverbarates through the body and pickups into the amp. This is my first Floyd Rose equipped guitar but from talking to guitar techs and other musicians this should not be happening and I have to sort that issue out so I have not been playing with the whammy bar on. Other than being exceptionally disappointed with these issues consoderering the guitar was brand new I am extremely happy with its playability, aesthetics and sound. It is a great guitar and I cannot wait to have the Floyd Rose problem solved so I can use the whammy bar. I would recommend this guitar to others at the drop of a hat but am not happy with Jackson for the state I received it in and would not blame these problems on Zzounds. A lot of the star raitings will not be phenomenal do to the issues I had with the instrument right out of the box although I do love it and plan on keeping it indefinitely.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-8S8C. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976