When you call, mention priority code 1575-XZNS

Rating and Reviews: Jackson DK2M Dinky

Name aside, this guitar's sound is anything but dinky. Its Floyd Rose tremolo, Duncan humbuckers and a speedy maple neck make it great for playing solos.

"well worth the money" submitted September 21, 2013

By Anthony Smith in Scranton, PA
Overall
Musical Background: been Playing guitar for seven months and love it.
Music Style: I play classic rock, 80's metal and new rock and alternative.
Sound: The sound quality of this guitar is amazing. I was a little nervous about the cleans because of Jacksons reputation as a metal guitar. This guitar did not disappoint you can get any sound you are looking for from sparkling cleans to the darkest metal tone. my style is classic rock, 80's metal, and new rock and alternative so I use a lot of different tones and have no problems with this guitar. Feature: the best feature for me is the neck. I love the compound radius 12 to 16 makes shredding much easier. oil finished neck maple fingerboard it was made to be played. I can't put it down. I was worried about the 3 bolt neck, don't it is as sturdy as my 4 bolt Fender Stratocaster. The Seymour Duncan pickups are spot on giving you any tone you want. All components on this guitar in my opinion are top notch. maybe not the best but certainly good enough that nothing will have to be upgraded to gig with this machine. And the quality is good enough you probably won't need a back up. Ease of Use: From the beginner to the seasoned pro this guitar is right for you. I know its personal preference but form a playability and quality standpoint you can't go wrong. set your amp and play with no worries. Quality: this is one of the best quality guitars I own. again it is no custom shop guitar but I didn't pay for that and don't expect that. I expect I will have this guitar for a very long time. and will be getting another one as soon as I finish paying for this one. Thank you Zzounds for pay as you play. Value: At this price point you can't go wrong. it is a beautiful guitar that plays as good as it looks. Buy it you won't be sorry. Manufacturer Support: We will find out how Jackson handles complaints as my guitar was missing the tremolo bar. I called Zzounds on a Saturday. On Monday they emailed me that they didn't carry the part I needed and they actually emailed Jackson for me. Zzounds has been an amazing company. customer service going way above and beyond what was expected. Hopefully Jackson will step up like Zzounds time will tell. The Wow Factor: The wow factor for me was the color chlorine burst is amazing and I had to have it just for that reason. The fact that is plays as good as it looks is a bonus. Overall: I bought the dk2m pro in chlorine burst and there is nothing I don't like about this guitar from the color to the playability this is now my number one guitar.

"dinky pro" submitted May 10, 2014

By Frank Rapstine in Amarillo, TX
Musical Background: 35 years on guitar
Music Style: METAL
Overall: WOW, WHAT A COOL AX,awesome tones due to JB bridge pickup and the jazzy neck pickup with 5 way switch.Kudos for the Jackson speed neck.Killer metal guitar, none better for the money.

When you call, mention priority code 1575-XZNS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976