When you call, mention priority code 20Y-WRJ9

Rating and Reviews: Jackson JS32 Dinky

This Dinky delivers big tone for a not-so-big price. Loaded with high-output ceramic-magnet humbuckers, the Jackson JS32 Dinky is perfect for playing metal.

"Jackson JS32Q" submitted June 25, 2014

By Robert Calabria in Barnegat, NJ
Overall
Overall: Awesome guitar for the price. neck is great and sound and finish quality are excellent for this price range. Ive been playing for over 25 years and have not put this down since its arrival. Truly a delightful surprise.

"Jackson Js-32 " submitted August 6, 2014

By Ross K in Fort worth, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I started on the violin when I was 8 yrs old..played that for maybe 3 years,then I moved up to guitar..so 40 years total
Music Style: blues,rock,hard rock..etc
Overall: This guitar is awesome..it plays so easy,and the factory setup is perfect,intonation perfect right out of the box,and Jacksons ceramic pickups in this guitar scream,from clean,to crunch,to high gain..they can cover all the bases..I usually swap out the pickups in all my guitars,but these sound incrdible,so they will stay in it..I would say to everyone,if you need a super budget friendly guitar that can truly do it all and then some,try one of these out !!

"AWESOME GUITAR FOR LOW $ !! UNREAL !!!" submitted December 15, 2014

By Robert W M in CLEMENTON, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years playing Guitar,In and out of bands Most of that time,Basically just Play at Home,Write and Record now,If it wasn't for
Music Style: Rock,Metal,Blues
Overall: I've owned TOP SHELF Gibsons, Fenders, but now that I'm disabled and can't afford the Custom Shop stuff now, THIS GUITAR SHOULD COST JUST AS MUCH AS THE BEST Of What I Used To HAVE!! Plays, sounds, and looks killer! It doesn't FEEL like a piece of garbage - You know how you can always tell before you even PLUG IN. I love my Jackson, and I will NEVER let go of this Bad Boy. What really nailed it for me?...aside from the super low action, staying In tune even after dive-bombing the trem, and just plain feeling good in my hands. Usually, even with some "TOP SHELF" guitars, I Usually change out my pickups,...I Plugged in my new JACKSON DINKY,...sounded like it already had a set of Seymour Duncans in it!! So, take it from a guy who used to be able to buy some expensive guitars: This "SLEEPER" will hold its own against any Gibson, Fender, ESP, Schecter, I have ever owned!! Try one. Believe me, I LOVE THIS GUITAR! THANK YOU zZounds, THANK YOU Jackson!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

"Jackson 32Q" submitted October 30, 2014

By Edwin Martinez in Kissimmee, FL
Musical Background: 7 years guitar and jam at home
Music Style: Santana Blues Jazz Satriani classic rock like the Eagles Led Zepplins
Overall: Fantastic guitar - was thinking of getting a PRS usa and changed my mind. I get every tone I want and the pickups are perfect. I thought about changing them - no need. Satriani Santana George Benson it plays it all. Sustain is a wow! The neck will make you a better player and is perfectly smooth with no buzz right out of the box. Only one bad thing is that this goes out of tune, so I'd like to change the tremelo to a better one with ball bearing potentially.

"Great guitar!!!" submitted August 11, 2014

By Joey Hall in Blountstown, FL
Overall
Musical Background: nearlyy 24 years.
Music Style: Christian, rock
Overall: The js32 is an awesome guitar for the really low price. It has amazing tone and the tremolo... Just snatch on it, it can take whatever you throw at it! I'm very happy with it. I will be purchasing another one!!!

"Very good deal with "blemished" bargain" submitted September 10, 2015

Overall
Overall: I bought this guitar as a "blemished" item, which cost me $199, which is $100 less than a new unit. Shipping was free, and I received the guitar within 3 days. Huge plus. The blemish turned out to be a very small section of the pointed end of the headstock chipped off. Otherwise, the guitar is like new. The guitar arrived not set up. I had to adjust the bridge height and tune the strings. Since this guitar comes with a flloyd rose type tremelo, the process did take some time. But important to note that prior to this, I have not played, much less owned, a guitar with double locking trelemo, and the entire set up process took me only 1.5 hours. All I needed was to view a how-to video on youtube, which is plentiful these days. So no issues there. Once set up, the guitar plays, sounds and looks very well. Well worth the money and time spent.

"great guitar" submitted August 17, 2014

By waylon w in hazel green , AL
Overall
Overall: This is a great guitar for under 300. Love the sustain and holds tune very well. I'm sure higher dollar guitars play better but this one is really nice . Tuners aren't the greatest but not a problem since it locks and the fine tuners work great. Would buy another one for sure.

"Jackson JS32 Dinky Archtop Electric Guitar " submitted January 19, 2015

By Gene G in BETHEL , PA
Overall
Musical Background: I love to play guitar (Acoustic & Electric), keyboards, and brass instruments.
Music Style: Spanish Guitar, Classic Rock, Fusion Jazz. and the Blues
Overall: The Jackson JS32 Dinky Archtop Electric Guitar is a great beginner to intermediate guitar as it sounds great with the Jackson Humbuckers for the price range. It not only sounds good, but easy to handle and play as well as nice to look at. Since I got it, I haven't touched my acoustic guitar as I am having to much fun playing my Jackson JS32.

"j32" submitted April 1, 2015

By wade davis in paragould, AR
Overall
Musical Background: im a living room rock star
Music Style: old rock country blues metal
Overall: I bought this with low expectations but it is a very nice guitar. sound and quality are excellent. great feel. and although I changed strings. the set up was dead on out of the box.I do not like the floyd rose style bridge. has a hard time staying in tune without bending on it. if you staying on standard tune it is ok..but back and fourth with different tunnings is a pain.

"slick" submitted July 23, 2014

By waylon w in hazrl green, AL
Overall
Overall: Nice guitar action was pretty close out of box. Only down side was the trem cover was not finish nice but it's on the back so no problem. Buy one great sound.

"Wow...did I say Wow!!!" submitted March 7, 2015

By Brad M in bellefontaine, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist for 27 years sound engineer producer..
Music Style: Rock N Roll
Overall: I own several guitars (like 14 to be exact). Some guitars I spent a lot of money and others not so much. This guitar plays just as well as my high end purchases - it has a great sound, smooth playability, and just rocks..

"Wow...did I say Wow!!!" submitted March 7, 2015

By Brad M in bellefontaine, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist for 27 years sound engineer producer..
Music Style: Rock N Roll
Overall: I own several guitars like 14 to be exact.. Some guitars I spent a lot of money and others not so much. This guitar plays just as well as my high end purchases it's has a great sound smooth playability and just rocks..

When you call, mention priority code 20Y-WRJ9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976