When you call, mention priority code 176Y-BZRZ

Rating and Reviews: Jackson PC-1 Phil Collen

This Phil Collen signature model captures the sound of the Def Leppard axeman with DiMarzio HSS pickups, a Jackson Sustainer and a Floyd Rose tremolo.

"Ed Vargo" submitted August 18, 2013

By Ed Vargo in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Played in several bands for the last 25 years. I'm a guitar man. Began at 8 and I'm 42 now.
Music Style: Hard rock, some would say metal. With a Christian message. It's guitar based rock.
Overall: Ya this guitar is definitely one of the best. I personally am an ESP dude for the most part but I like Jackson as well. I love the PC1. It takes me back to the good old days in LA when I was rocking my soloist. This guitar really plays sounds and looks perfect. Phil Collen is a man who has an attention to detail. You can really see that in this guitar. awesome. And it is icing on the cake that they used dimarzio pickups. My personal favz. Really nice guitar. Get one if you are able. You wont be disappointed.

"The Best Guitar on the Market!" submitted November 17, 2011

Music Style: Country, Classic Rock, Modern Rock
Sound: The Jackson PC1 is one of the best guitars I've had the pleasure to own as well as play....even without the Sustainer on! the guitar sustains like no other...The finish is absolutely stunning..and the Floyd Rose stays totally in tune.... Feature: Between the combination of the Sustainer and the Floyd Rose there is ultimately nothing you can't do with this guitar....from dive bombing to the harmonics screaming! you can be very original in making your own sound and style........ Ease of Use: It is very easy getting use to the Sustainer I have 3 Jacksons the other two are sustainiacs! wouldn't have it any other way.....the best feature of the USA Jackson PC1 is when you move your hands away from the strings it is quiet and when you hit a screaming not it stays forever...the Jackson DK2s on other hand is vibrating all the time so you can't move your hand unless you switch it off...I always just hand mute my guitar been doing that know for 40 years..I have toured the US and Europe and have pretty much every guitar from the USA Tele deluxe and strat deluxe and even LesPauls and this is far my best guitar.... Quality: Best Made Guitar in the world........ Value: for 2,499.00 you get what you pay for.......I would be getting one of these guitars now if I didn't already have one...because the price I believe will go up.....from the Quality of craftsmanship and Tone and the Sustainer and Floyd all rolled up in one guitar..I would give more that the 2499. for this guitar because it is worth it..... Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to contact Jackson over none of my guitars....even the imports are great guitars... The Wow Factor: It is stunning and the Mahogany back and flamed or quilted maple top I should say is stunning but best of all is the Tone....... Overall: I have 14 guitars and I'm personally done...this was the top..I don't know of nothing that tops this guitar....I am a professional guitarist and have toured with Artist from Nashville and also from California and have played from Todays Country music all the way to classic and "Modern Rock "which the Rock seen is what i am doing at the present time! and this guitar is used just as much in Nashville as in other countries......
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Jackson PC 1" submitted January 22, 2014

By David P in Cumming, GA
Musical Background: 30yrs playing
Music Style: Rock and some Blues
Overall: Great guitar, out the signature series guitars on the market, I must say this is by far the best I've played.

Jackson PC-1 Phil Collen Customer Review submitted October 8, 2009

Overall
Sound: Very versatile, humbucker, stacked humbucker and single coil with sustainer, limitless tonal possibities. Ease of Use: Action is very low and fast, control layout perfect and absolutely stays in tune.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 176Y-BZRZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976