866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 20M-XQZF

Rating and Reviews: Decimator G String II

Get high-performance, rackmount-quality noise reduction in a stompbox-size pedal! Link two Decimators for two channels of noise reduction or stereo setups.

"The best noise reduction - period." submitted January 11, 2016

By Mark K in Chicagoi, IL
Musical Background: played guitar for 25 years
Music Style: rock, metal
Overall: I've used an ISP Theta pedal which has the Decimator D-String noise reduction built in and loved it. I bought this to go with a Kemper that I have and it is awesome. The key is that it monitors your direct guitar signal and gates the signal wherever you put it, which should be in your effects loop or at least after any overdrive/distortion effects. That way you don't have to compromise on getting a gate set after your overdrive signal to clamp down on a noisy signal but still let through all of the nuances - not to mention to keep working correctly when you switch to your clean tone. It's not cheap, but it's the best. ISP is also there to answer your questions and support the product.

"ISP decimator Gstring" submitted January 5, 2014

Overall
Overall: I love this pedal. I've got a carvin v3 half stack all rack mount effects using only the distortion the amp provides. i love my sound but to get the sound i wanted on overdrive it sounded like bacon frying when I wasn't playing. A good friend of mine told me about this pedal and swears by it. I was a little skeptical but now if I'm not playing it is total silence no matter what the volume. What's also great is it is so simple to adjust and hook up. You just set it and forget it. Plus it doesn't change my sound at all!! I highly recommend this pedal. Others in my band are simply amazed at its performance. I wouldn't give anything for this pedal!! Thanks ISP!!

"Best Noise Gate in the Buisness!! GARANTEED!!!" submitted June 5, 2016

By Brad I in Springfield , MO
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing since I was 12 and I am 49 now you do the math hahaha I play guitar mostly but I can play bass mainly electric
Music Style: Rock N Roll And mainly heavy metal!! Drop B tuning also SlipKnot Korn, Metallica etc...I like all types of music or can listen t
Overall: The Decimator G string II is THE best noise eliminator there is in my persona opinion. I've used BOSS and a couple others and the BOSS isn't terrible but it doesn't stand up next to the G String II PERIOD! I really like the way you can hook the decimator up a few different ways depending on your effects and what you want. I run mine through the effects loop and the pedals in line then run my guitar through the loop of the Decimator, it's AWESOME!! NOT ONE BIT OF NOISE NONE!!! You can adjust it so that you can still get sustain and delay effects after you've stopped hitting the strings but still no noise when you stop and want it to be quiet. I donno how I've went this long without one!!! I'm super glad I purchased one and I highly recommend it if your getting hum and noise through your amp when your not playing or you use quite a few pedals that make a lot of noise. In few words the thing WORKS PERFECTLY!!! NOT ONE COMPLAINT!! Love it great product and I hightly recommend it!!

"DON'T KNOW HOW I MADE IT THIS LONG WITHOUT IT!!!!!" submitted February 7, 2016

By Brad Ivie in Springfield, MO
Musical Background: Play guitar been playing about 30 yrs
Music Style: Rock, Heavy metal, speed metal(Slipknot)
Overall: This thing is totally awesome to the maximum degree!!! If you want a noise gate look no farther this one can't be beat, I guaranty it! The way you can run most of your effects through it's own FX loop and put your delay's and reverbs after it so they are not effected! Works excellent couldn't be better! You can adjust it however sensitive you want it, and when your not playing not a sound comes from your amp. I don't know how I made it this long without one of these! I highly recomend if your in the market for a noise gate.

"Great product" submitted June 4, 2015

By Jeff J in Noble, OK
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar at home for about 20 years
Music Style: Metal
Overall: Works as advertised, easy to use and did I mention this thing really works! If you need to take the hiss and squeal out of your high gain amp without tone suck this is for you

"great" submitted January 21, 2014

By michel l in lasalle, QC
Music Style: rock, blues, contry
Overall: best gate ever. shipping charge a bit Too expensively

"O.K. I guess" submitted April 8, 2014

By gary g in schofield, WI
Musical Background: Pro, guitar, piano, bass, drums, mandolin, banjo
Music Style: anything but hip hop and christian.
Overall: The product does what it says, kinda. I also own a mxd smart gate which i like better. There is a little more control. For me the product does choke off notes before i would like it to. If your chugging power chords all day then it works but if you also do leads it's a fine line where to set the knob. The fact that it can be place B4 the amp and in the loop is nice and does what it says. For me though i almost different settings depending on what i'm playing.

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 20M-XQZF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)