When you call, mention priority code 20X-2MMD

Rating and Reviews: Ion Audio Tape2PC USB

Unbox those old cassettes. With Ion Audio's Tape2PC USB deck, you can easily transfer all of your tapes to the computer.

"Ion Audio Tape2PC USB Cassette Deck" submitted May 12, 2016

By Kirk S in Kalona, IA
Overall
Musical Background: Extensive past musical training; Have played in several different bands.
Music Style: Bluegrass & Jazz
Overall: At first I was a bit dubious of the quality of this deck, as the function activators, like "Play", "FF", "RW", etc are kind of clunky. They reminded me of cheaper decks I use to see in stores. However, that's where the doubts ended. Once I got use to the stiffness of those controls, it rapidly became apparent that this cassette deck could deliver in every way I was wanting. I use Linux as my main OS, so when I read a review that said this deck was best used with a Linux system, as no installation software is necessary, that became the deciding aspect for my choice of this item. All you need with Linux is the sound mixer program called Audacity, with which I'm very familiar. Not only did the deck work exceedingly well as a tape to pc recorder, it works in every other way a cassette deck may be used. I've not tried this with Windows, so have no comments there. With Linux, it's brilliant. Records and plays all cassette types, including metal tapes. Rewind, and Fast Forward are a bit slow, but they work. I usually just do it on the Play/Record unit so I don't put more stress than necessary on the tape to pc unit. If you're looking for elegance, this isn't the deck for you, but if you just want a good stereo cassette deck that can turn the contents of your old cassette tapes into pc compatible digital music, this is an absolute winner.

"Great Cassette deck for the money" submitted December 20, 2010

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Old country, Contemporary Christian
Sound: The sound is great - I am using it to transfer Cassette tapes we use in church to my TASCAM hard disk recorder so I can play them from the recorder or transfer them to CD. I am doing it this way rather than direct to the computer because I read another review that said that the transfer process would lower the pitch by half a tone. I didn't have time to test this so I am not taking a chance. Feature: The one thing the deck doesn't have is a headphone output. I really miss that - you only have the level display to go by when you are recording on the Cassette Ease of Use: Very easy to use Quality: Quality is actually better than I thought it would be Value: Excellent value Manufacturer Support: I hven't had to use the support folks Overall: Excellent product but it needs a headphone jack
63 of 67 people (94.03%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Slows music down." submitted February 9, 2010

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Overall
Sound: The sound is decent Feature: The features are pretty much what you'd expect, and they work Ease of Use: Very easy to use. The disc allows you to set it up, after that plug in USB cord and that's it. Quality: Here is the big problem: anything that goes from tape onto hard Drive or disc, will show up slowed down. A half tone lower. ZZounds was kind enough to replace my first model, because I thought it might be defective. But the same thing happened with the replacement model. The music will play on your computer a half note lower than the original. Value: I would say as a tape dubbing device it works, but I would not recommend this unit. Manufacturer Support: N/A I dealt with Zzounds, and their support is always 10. The Wow Factor: None

"CASSETTE DECK" submitted July 13, 2014

By a customer from TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Overall
Overall: EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CASSETTE DECK WAS GOOD. ONLY THING WRONG NOT ENOUGH INSTRUCTIONS ON THE RUNNING AND TAPING OF THE CASSETTE

"Icon Audio Tape2PC USB Cassette Deck" submitted December 28, 2013

By Dean Diebel
Music Style: Gospel / Christian
Sound: I think it is great Ease of Use: It is easy to work once you learn the basic to do it. Value: of course Manufacturer Support: Customer services could be willing to tell you things, I finally got one who little extra in helping me. Once he told me some of stuff's I was able go forth and make my copies. If anybody can call me for help I would be willing talk anytime when I have the time. Overall: This product was dream come true. I have been looking for something like this for the longest time. I am very impress with it. The sound is super and I been transfer my Cassette into CD's. Once I learn the process in doing it from making the CD's been great. I am so happy to have this machine so. I recommend this product AAA+++

"TAPE 2 PC" submitted December 3, 2013

By Dean Diebel
Overall
Music Style: Listen to Gospel the most, but will listen to other music as well.
Overall: I really like this product to make copies of CD's from my old cassette's. It has been a great investment to do what I have been looking for long time to buy. It was a miracle to get this machine. I like idea to be able be use for my mac and pc computer. That is great idea. Since it take a little of time to the steps to set everything up, now it up and running great as well. THE SOUND iS GREAT !!!

"Very disappointed" submitted September 21, 2016

By Al Brantley in La Grange, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I sing, but not professionally.
Music Style: Metal, rock, outlaw country.
Overall: I am very disappointed with the quality and sound of this cassette recorder. The sound is tinny, the recordings play too fast, and, to be frank, it sounds like crap. I do not recommend it at all.

Ion Audio Tape2PC USB Customer Review submitted December 11, 2011

Overall
Sound: Reproduces sound very well, no pops or hiss... Feature: Pretty basic cassette player / recorder...with the added option of turning old tapes to mp3s Quality: everything is as stated, runs and works well. Value: It is worth it, found old family cassettes from the 50/60s and can reproduce them with old movies...
44 of 48 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20X-2MMD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976