When you call, mention priority code 14QK-YD4C
  • Mon 10AM - 6PM (EST)
  • Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Ion Audio Profile LP USB

Convert that old vinyl collection into digital with the simple USB Profile LP turntable from Ion Audio.

"a sweet deal" submitted December 31, 2009

Music Style: Rock and Rap
Sound: I love this product, I got it my local record store Encore recordings. The first thing I played on it was The Baeatles album Abbey Road. I was impressed by how well the it hit all the high notes on the record sadly if you are bass fanatic you will be dissapointed, as like most record players the profile lacks bass, but if you want great sound quality and sleek design for a good price this turntable cannot be beat. Feature: Obviously the biggest feature is the ability to burn your record collection onto your computer, but I also the dust cover was greatly appreciated because it protected the sleek, black, dust magnet of a design from losing it's glossy look. Ease of Use: The ease of use for this product is shockingly good, I have an average sound card in my computer and some damn near below average speakers but when "Here Comes The Sun" plays it sounds like a choir of angels, but do to the lack of Bass on this turntable Black Sabbath's "Sweet Leaf" lacked it's usual heartbreaking intensity. This product was fairly easy to set up all you had to do was plug in the usb cord, plug in the power cord, and install some software. Quality: The quality was exceptional with the exception of the detachable dust cover which for a while kept popping off and pinching me. The quality and richness of the sound is undeniable but it definitley could use some sound customization options, you can do this if you are using a reciever but if you are using your computer this is much harder to do. Value: This a great value. I love almost everything about the sound of this record player, and it's sex appeal is undeniable for $100 this is a great bargain. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to use it so that's a 10 The Wow Factor: This thing looks amazing. With it's sleek, sexy, black, glossy finish and it's curvey design, this is a great looking record player. Overall: for years, I will always keep this reocrd player in my room. The only time I expect to get a new one is when I go to college or if it breaks down before that.
26 of 30 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Look for a proven product." submitted November 21, 2011

By a customer from juno.com
Musical Background: N/A
Music Style: N/A
Sound: The ION Profile LP turn table sound was good but the software caused me to lose 1400 songs that was in my ITUNES Music Library aftter I first downloaded an LP using the ION player the song that I had gotten from Limewire in a different format (I'm guessing) ION software caused all of them to sound like they were draggingand ION Tec. Reps could not help to repair the problem and even now any thing I copy to Itunes if not in the right format will not play back right. I would not recomend using ION unless you have all your music backed up on CDs or some other way. I am going to have to take my computer to a repair shop to see if they can correct the problem. Feature: N/A Ease of Use: The ION was easy to set up but beware of the software. Quality: It is a simple made unit easy to operateand looked good. Value: The turntable for the price was about right. If you are looking to use it to download a large amount of music or be able to clean up the sound then this is not the item you need. Manufacturer Support: The ION Company has no 800 numder to call so if you call for Tec. support you may pay more for the call and end up with NO answers. ION Tec, Support did email me on the problem but it is hard to tell some one about something in an email. The Wow Factor: It is what it is for just a simple way of transfering music from LP to computer if the software was good. Overall: I sent it back after 2 weeks (I think) because of the poor software.

"Non-technical guy very happy with Ion turntable." submitted March 24, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Overall
Music Style: easy listening, jazz, oldies
Sound: It sounds great to me. The limits are with my vinyl, not the Ion turntable. Ease of Use: Being a non-technical guy, the ease of use was critical to me. Thankfully, this product was very easy and I really enjoy using it. Quality: I will not be taking it on the road, and the quality seems excellent to me. Value: Great value. Manufacturer Support: Not needed. The Wow Factor: Well engineered, user friendly product. Overall: So far there is nothing I dislike about it. Not of a lot of bells and whistles, but I new that when I ordered it.

"Ion Pure LP Turntable" submitted February 26, 2013

By Frank Freeman in Hemet, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Professional pianist, composer, vocalist and sound technician. I operate my own recording studio.
Music Style: Swing, Jazz, country Gospel, Christian.
Overall: It Looks great, sound is adequate, but........... the software provided on disk does not work with a Mac 10.4.11. After getting help from tech support, they found an EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter version 1.02 which at least opens on my Mac but wont function through the required USB connection. It is an awesome "DUST" collector and it is difficult to open the lid because it has no handle to do so.

When you call, mention priority code 14QK-YD4C. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976