When you call, mention priority code 15FG-9X73

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez Tube Screamer Amp

Great for guitarists looking for a variety of sounds, this combo amp from Ibanez has clean, fat, warm, and overdrive effects.

Overall

"Ibanez Tube Screamer, Rip snorting growls to soothing rythms and everything in between. The Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde of amps" submitted October 31, 2011

Music Style: Blues, Rock,
Sound: This amp is very similar to a Fender Bassman but with more crystal clear clean sounds. The sound is best described as sparkly but still very warm. When the tubescreamer is engaged it can go from a light overdrive all the way to a growl which when the boost switch is engaged becomes a serious ripping lead tone. It can do metal sounds and takes to pedals very very well. Feature: None Ease of Use: It needs to be played at least at bedroom levels for the sound to really blossom but I can play it at sounds quiet enough not to wake the kids at night and it still sounds very decent. From a 15W tube amp that is close to miraculous. Quality: Looks very smart and elegant. The tubes are mounted seperate to the PCB the whole amp feels like its made of concrete. Value: This amp is in the class of a Vox AC15 or a Marshall Haze 15 without any shadow of a doubt. So for it to cost so little is stunning value. Manufacturer Support: No experience here The Wow Factor: It looks gorgeous Overall: I always like looking for new stuff and will probably also buy the Marshall Class 5 eventually but that will not be to replace this. This Ibanez is certainly a keeper
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"TSA-15" submitted November 7, 2012

By Jonathan Thomas in Washington, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I've played since 1983. I've had Gibson Les Pauls, Jackson, Ibanez, Marshal, etc. I play in a band paise band currently.
Music Style: Christian, rock
Overall: I was shopping for an Ibanez TSA15 and was looking for the best price. I found it on zZounds web site because they have just about everything. With zZounds “Seen it for less?” and their 4 month payment system I knew I had found the place to buy my amp. Ordering was very easy – their site is easy to navigate and fast. After I made my purchase I quickly received an update about my purchase with a tracking number. The shipment arrived right on time. The amp is very well built and good looking. The clean channel has a great tone – I mean great! For this price range I have not had a clean channel sound this good. I did not expect the clean channel to be that good since this amp is supposed to be all about the “Tube Screamer”. The “Tube Screamer” lived up to its legendary status. It’s a very nice crunch but not over driven. The boost feature is very nice because you can break yourself out at a click of a button for your solos. The options for speakers are wide so I added a 4x12 cab. I will be making more purchases in the future from zZounds now that I have found them because of their prices and payment plan.

When you call, mention priority code 15FG-9X73. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976