When you call, mention priority code 144M-TDFN

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez TBX30R Combo

2 switchable channels. 3-band active EQ with parametric midrange. Reverb.

Overall

"Clean or distorted sounds great." submitted May 8, 2008

Overall
Music Style: metal, grunge, tharash, metalcore, hard rock, good music
Sound: The sound is pretty good. It is not going to be the best because it is a 30watt amp but that doesn't mean it is bad. The Clean channel sounds great and if you want it allows to give it the slightest distortion for a clean distorted sound. I do not really use the second channel becuase I mainly use my distortion pedal but it is really great distortion for an amp. It has more of and old school metallica type of distortion heard off of Kill'em All. But maybe that is because it don't mess with that channel much. I am sure you can get other sounds out of it. Also this amp is pretty loud so if you are looking for volume this is good. At least its better than 15watts Feature: I give it an eight because it is simple and straight forard amp which is what I like. i like it simple. But sometimes I wich it came with more than just reverb like my other amp. But it is not a reason not to buy. That is just my opinion. Ease of Use: It's an amp. How hard could it be. Quality: I'm pretty sure this is sturdy for an amp. Maybe you might not want it because it has an open back but that is not a problem for me. Never used it on the road but and never really moved it or anything but I am sure it would be fine. Value: I think this amp is at a good value. Not just saying it either. If you want a pretty decent amp this is a good choice. Manufacturer Support: Never had any problems and therfore haven't needed to contact them. The Wow Factor: It is an amp. If you really want an amp it looks good. It did for me atleast. It is all black and I like black. Better than having a stupid looking amp. Overall: I would have to say this is a great amp for the size and price. If you want a bigger amp and louder sound this is a good choice. It sounds good both clean and distorted. Good looks and nice features. But it is a simple sright forward amp which I like.
39 of 45 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 144M-TDFN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976