When you call, mention priority code 20W-N75R

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez SRSC805 Bass

With an extended upper horn, Mono-Rail bridge and neck-through design, the SRSC805 isn't just a compact, comfortable 5-string bass -- it's a sustain monster.

"The playability is crazy good!" submitted October 13, 2016

By Aaron R
Overall
Overall: First off, this bass is sexy! Second, it plays better than it looks! With 3 way EQ, front rear MK-1 Bartaloni, active passive switch, and a 3 way mid switch you can get just about any sound that you want. Bass/Mid boost, treble and blend in the middle, mid switch at 250hz(middle position) gives a real fat funky tone. I was worried about how the Purple Heart fretboard would sound because I've never played on one before, but I've got to say I'm impressed with it. I have 2 other basses with rosewood and maple fretboards, I'd have to say Purple Heart is in the middle as far as brightness and warmth of tone goes. The mono rail v bridge really does its job of isolating the strings, and does it well! I wasn't sure about how the tone would be with it being a neck through because I've played a neck through before, it sounded way too punk rock for me. But with this one it feels balanced, the preamp and pickups can really cut through to the tone you want. The playability is amazing! Mine came with the string action set as low as possible, the strings that come with it are superb(I've have to find out what strings are on this beast), and the cutaway make it so easy to play on the upper octave. As far as weight goes this bass is not heavy. And it's well balanced so if you strapped in and let go of the neck, the neck doesn't drop down. With the bass being light it doesn't take away from the sustain at all so no worries there. Actually the sustain is amazing. It came with a manual, some alan keys to make adjustments to the bridge and trus rod, and an instrument cable(a very very crampy instrument cable, I guess it's there for when you get to excited to play your new bass you forget were your cables are) Overall I'm very happy with this bass. There aren't a lot of reviews out there for it yet, and I ALWAYS check the reviews. But I'm glad I made this gamble without seeing other customers opinions on this bass. I've played higher dollar basses but have never liked the tone and playability as much as this one. If you are interested in getting this bass my "two cents" for you would be, if you like the way it looks, you'll love the way it plays. I guess I'm an Ibanez guy, and it only took 11 years to figure that out....

"Sustain Monster Is Right" submitted March 6, 2016

By Jip Williams in Austin, TX
Overall
Overall: MONSTER OF SUSTAIN. I bought one of these mamma jammas a while back and let me tell you about the SUZZTAIN this baby packs a wallop. It's like the Loch Ness Monster of sustain. It's like the Frankenstein's Monster of sustain. If it were an attorney, its objection would be sustained.
11 of 27 people (40.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20W-N75R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976