When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-8NVN

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez SRFF805 Fan Fret

With fanned frets designed to ergonomically conform to your hand position and optimize string tension, this unique bass will change the way you play.

"One word...AMAZING!!" submitted May 21, 2015

By P Price in Smyrna, GA
Musical Background: Play professionally
Music Style: Gospel, R&B, Neo Soul, Funk, Blues
Overall: This is by far one of the best I've played. For the first time I can honestly say I have TOTAL tonal control straight from this bass. The bridge along with the fan frets makes this bass sing! Beautiful sustain and the B string is very clear. I'm a female bass players with smaller hands. There was a slight learning curve to the board but nothing that I wasn't able to work out within the first day of playing. If you are thinking about buying the bass, stop thinking, and do it!! You will not regret it. There were a few minor marks on the fret board that was barley noticeable and nothing that interfered with the sound or my playing. I emailed zZounds about the issue and within the hour they responded with a solution. Awesome buy, awesome customer service.

"Great Upgrade!" submitted February 21, 2016

By Daniel Van Dyck in El Dorado, AR
Music Style: Rock, country
Overall: The Ibanez SRFF805 Fan Fret Bass, 5-String is very well built, with great balance, feel, and tone! The ergonomic fan-fret design is perfectly natural with no learning curve at all! The only negative I have, is that I feel the electronics are a bit much. I engage the EQ bypass switch, because there is really no need to have an EQ on the instrument itself, since I am already mixing the signal through the EQ on my amp head. A bit of overkill, IMO. Other than that, I love it!

"No zing" submitted August 31, 2016

By carroll bond in Raleigh, NC
Overall
Musical Background: i only play in the studio to record tracks. I'm not a professional musican. Just studio work
Music Style: United States R&B, Neo Soul, HipHop
Overall: i've been trying to love this bass but i just haven't been able too. The bass it self is nice i have no problems with the fanned frets even though it took a little time to really get it down. My problem with this bass is the tone..... it just sounds dull.... no pop or sizzle. I find myself turning up the treble on the bass to try and get a tone I like and its just not there. My Ibanez sr1400e just sounds more balanced.... even my Squier CV Pbass. i thought about keeping it and getting some different pickups but you are very limited in your choices because of the size of the pickup. I could order some Nordstrand Big Splits, but for the price i can just upgraded to a better bass. I love the look of this bass but at $1000 it takes more than looks. The pickups might workout for others.

"Excellent bass!!! I got more than what I payed for." submitted April 9, 2015

By daniel jeffries
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years ...I play bass guitar and alto sax.
Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Overall: First of all it looks AWESOME. Next sounds really good. Very clear b string. The EQ is also very nice and does exactly what it is suppose to. All hardware and controls are top notch. The only small gripe I have is the neck and frets had a couple of slightly rough places. I would buy this bass again even if it were more expensive. By the way the fanned frets on this thing only took about 5 minutes to get use to.

"By far the best bass I have ever seen in the $1000 price range" submitted April 13, 2015

By daniel j in anniston, AL
Musical Background: 25 years ...I play bass guitar and alto sax
Music Style: Christian
Overall: The B string is very good. Clear and articulate. This bass really growls. The EQ is top notch.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-8NVN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976