When you call, mention priority code 155C-T4T7

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez SRA300 Bass

EMG HZ pickups merge with the fast-playing design of Ibanez's popular SR model to deliver a bass with optimal high-end resolution and precise attack.

"solid as a rock" submitted September 12, 2012

By Travis H in Haltom City, TX
Musical Background: bass guitar 35 years, semi-pro start-up band
Music Style: rock, blues, country
Overall: I really like this bass. If you are looking for a real bass under 300 bucks I highly recommend this one. It is light, thin and fast. I played it at an outdoor event with a small rig and it was awesome! Fits just right when you strap it on and only weighs a little over 7 pounds. Sound is solid low down funky. This guitar is built right.

"super bass on a budget." submitted September 23, 2011

By a customer from huntingdon.edu
Musical Background: band director
Music Style: metal, metalcore, post hardcore
Sound: sounds great. there is a fair bit of tonal diversity available. some people complain that the passive EMGs are too flat sounding of a pickup and they sort of are without any EQ but with the sra300s active electronics they are wonderful and can give the perfect tone for me. Feature: came with a thin practice cable if that matters. one of my favorite features is the trapdoor style truss rod cover so you can adjust neck tension easily without losing those ridiculously small screws, if you drop tune or use heavy gauge strings. body finish is a nice and hard high gloss (white) in my case and the neck has a satin finish that seems like it will hold up well. head and neck are a little bigger than the SR series but all maple for great tone and the added wood is mostly in the head so the neck is just as fast but maybe a little more round. Ease of Use: very playable. i came from a 5-string so maybe thats part of it, but this bass rips as far as speed and accuracy is concerned. Quality: quality control was great on this bass, everything was put together perfectly as far as i can tell and there were no marks or blemishes anywhere. very solid but light even feel. Value: value is a bass that will play like a 500 bass for under 300.... Manufacturer Support: im not sure about support. havent had a problem with this bass. i did order a couple parts for a SR305 one time and parts for a ibanez are no problem to find straight of the ibanez web site. The Wow Factor: i love white on black or black on white. lol the high contrast look of the white with black pickups and black knobs is simple yet a perfect metal look, but then, ive never been a fan of ridiculousness. Overall: ile probly have this the rest of my life unless something dumb happens.

"Ibanez SRA 300 ROCKS!" submitted October 5, 2011

By a customer from triad.rr.com
Music Style: Rock/Metal
Sound: A lot of room for expression! I was amazed at how much sound could come out of a $300 bass! WOW! Feature: The tone boost knob is just that, a tone boost. Not an active circuit. But overall, for the price, it can not be beat. Ease of Use: Ease of use, I guess, would depend on your ability Quality: Again, its a $300 bass. With that said, It feels and sounds as good as some $800 basses that I own. And plays better! Manufacturer Support: IDK Overall: For the money, it cant be beat! Not even if you payed 3 times as much, seriously!

"OMG" submitted January 26, 2012

By jimmy h in garland, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 2 years and bass for about three months now. I also play the keyboard and sing.
Music Style: Metal, Rock N' Roll, Blues, Mexican Regional
Overall: Okay so when i saw this bass online i dint think better yet expected anything good from it but once i decided to buy it and try it all of that changed. this was on hell of a buy i recommend it although the action was a little high but got that fixed to my tuning it was an animal

"36-24-36" submitted December 1, 2011

Overall
Sound: Just starting to learn the bass, but out of all the one's I tried out, the Ibanez sra300 seemed to be more conducive to my learning. It's light and a narrow neck; it's just smooth, I like it! The guy who is teaching me, who had loaned me his fender, when I let him check it out he didn't want to put it down. Quality: fm what I know its great The Wow Factor: its sleek and jazzy looking

"Great bass" submitted January 16, 2012

By Jonathan M in Paragould, AR
Musical Background: Playing bass at home for 8 months
Music Style: Metalcore
Sound: I play metalcore music and it sounds great exept I don't know if its the bass or my amp but I can't get a really low sound out of it, I use a behringer vt50fx also bought on zzounds Ease of Use: Any bass is easy if you know how to play Quality: Great quality, this is my second bass, my first was a squier p bass and the quality is 10 times better, its also lighter too Value: Great value especially when zzounds sells em 50% off retail The Wow Factor: It looks awesome, the wood is excellent quality and I also like how its sparkly black Overall: If your looking for a great bass or guitar ibanez is the way to go

When you call, mention priority code 155C-T4T7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976