When you call, mention priority code 15ZM-5FYY

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez SR705 5-String

The angled pickups help to balance your output levels while the lightweight body and narrow neck keep your playing action fast and reduce gig-fatigue.

"Love it." submitted May 20, 2013

By Travis T in Tulsa, OK
Overall
Musical Background: Bass player 20+ years. Semi-Proffessional.
Music Style: Rock, folk, alternative, metal
Overall: I honestly believe this is the best playing and sounding bass I've ever owned. I play bass to tuner to amp as is my preference. I purchased a factory "blemished" 705 (the blemish is on the back, is the size of a pinky fingernail, and looks like a smudge that can only be seen held up to the light), put on a set of heavy DDT strings, and took it to the local guitar shop to have it set up. I sounds great, feels great, and can take a beating without rattling, even with it's freakishly low action. I don't play with a pick, but I can get that pick played sound when it's called for. I highly recommend this bass, especially if you're looking for a plug and play. And if you're gear is gonna end up with whiskey dents anyway, by one with a factory blemish

"Love my 705SR." submitted November 11, 2012

By James H in Hutchinson, KS
Overall
Musical Background: 65 years, Bass, Elec. guitar, acoustic guitar. and radio.
Music Style: Christian, Country,
Overall: I am very happy with my purchase of a Ibanez 705 SR 5 string bass. Love the low B. transaction with zZounds was about the smoothest I have ever had. I play through an 1001RB2 GK With 2 15in. cabs. and couldn't ask for a better sound. Thanks zZounds.

"Ibanez SR 705" submitted October 17, 2013

By Lionel H in Arlington, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I,ve have been playing a guitar since childhood, and just started playing a Bass Recently.
Music Style: Rock,Blues,Jazz.
Overall: I Recently purchased a new Ibanez SR 705 5 String Bass from ZZounds in September of 2013 and I am well pleased with this Instrument.The " SETUP WAS PERFECT " and even though I never was able to see / play a SR 705 in stores this is truly the best Bass that I ever owned.I received my shipment a day early with no workmanship flaws and I am HIGHLY IMPRESSED with the way ZZounds handles their business.At this point I am a dedicated customer and will be doing further business with ZZounds in the future- PS- I,ll be back for a Hartke Amp soon / Thanks.

" Very solid bass, better than the price range would imply." submitted February 7, 2013

By Josh R in plymouth, MA
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years of working bass on and off but always playing.
Music Style: Rock, jazz, metal.
Overall: This Ibanez is sort of a surprise. It's not on par with the better custom makers out there using one off materials etc of course, but for a factory bass it rarely gets any better in terms of fit and finish. For the very reasonable price you get a bass made with a quality level of basses costing a lot more, very flexible tone and control, light weight, good looking, and an all around a huge value. Zzounds pay as you play works as advertised, very awesome, thanks.

"Great Bass" submitted July 26, 2013

By Greg De La Paz in Odessa, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 22 yrs and I love this bass.
Music Style: Tejano country
Overall: This bass is awesome and beautiful at the same time. I am very satisfied with the bass and zz sounds.

"THE COLDEST BLUE" submitted April 21, 2010

By a customer from GMAIL.COM
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN
Music Style: GOSPEL, R&B, JAZZ ANYTHING
Sound: THE BASS SOUNDS AMAZING IT ALMOST SOUNDS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS, I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER SOUNDING BASS, VERY LIGHT WEIGHT EASY TO USE AND DID I MENTION BEAUTIFUL. I WOULD SUGGEST THIS BASS FOR ANY ONE

When you call, mention priority code 15ZM-5FYY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976