When you call, mention priority code 172C-B8RN

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez SR370 BBT Bass

This Ibanez is a steal for the price! Its slim, fast SR4 neck lets you glide down the fretboard with ease, while Bartolini pickups push out stunning tone.

Overall

"Ibanez SR370 BBT Electric Bass" submitted June 14, 2012

By Herschel J in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing bass since Jr High School. Went through a long period without playing. Getting back into it now.
Music Style: Blues, Funk, Jazz, some rock and R&B
Overall: I did a little research while I was bass shopping. I already have an entry level Ibanez and loved the tones I was able to get from it. When I decided to move up, I tried several mid level guitars and really liked the Ibanez 3SR300. The neck action was smooth and easy to navigate. I really like this guitar. I then picked up the 370 bbt and was almost immediately sold. There was a similarly priced Schecter with some of the same attributes, but I kept coming back to the Ibanez because of the tones I got from it. I hope to be gigging soon and know that this bass will take me where I want to go for a while. In addition to all of that, it is a good looking guitar also. Well built and sturdy. One thing, I was a bit confused because the picture posted on Zzounds and the bass I received were different. The layout of the knobs was different. The bass I ordered had three different eq knobs. Mine has 2 but the third is stacked. But it is no big deal, it still works.

When you call, mention priority code 172C-B8RN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976