When you call, mention priority code 20M-TH96

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez SR300E Bass

The Ibanez SR300E's custom 3-band EQ and PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups help you dial in the precise bass tone you desire.

"Excellent Playability" submitted May 19, 2016

By James Hendrickson in Murfreesboro , TN
Overall
Musical Background: Playing bass for 28 years in and out of bands...
Music Style: 70's Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Southern Rock, Country, and Blues
Overall: So I was looking for a new bass inside a certain price range. I've tried several other basses to see what was new out there and nothing was giving me that comfortable feel or a decent sound. I stumbled across the new Ibanez SR300 a friend had. I'm not really a big fan of Ibanez but this thing sounded and felt great. I was impressed by the feel of the 5 peace neck, it's so slim and fast, tonal possibilities with the EQ and it's lightweight. A very balanced bass with a thin body. I've owned many big name basses over the years and I would say that you can't go wrong with the SR300. I ordered mine here online with the "Pay as you Play" program, the Weathered Black version an as the girls put it "that is one sick bass" an yes it is. The paint job on this bass it light non gloss you can see and feel all the wood grain through it an with the black hardware. The Ibanez SR300 does feel like a beginners bass at $349.00, it appears and feels a lot like a high dollars bass, with the active electronics and tonality are incredible for any genre of music, bass feels solid, this Ibanez in the hands of a beginner would be like having one high range bass, very good bass for practice and very good to play live small gigs because of its playability and sound. For this price, this is the best bass on this website! I am in absolute love with this thing! Its poppy enough for funk but yet it can still hit all the low notes too. The pickups are great and the ability to change the tone any way you choose is ridiculous. There is Treble Cut, Bass Cut, Pickup Balancer, and Slap/Finger... the possibilities are endless! This bass should cost at least three times more. Enjoy!!!

"Prefect bass Perfect price" submitted October 24, 2016

By Shaun F in Lakeland, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 16 years. Guitar, bass, drums, keys, vocals.
Music Style: Currently playing mostly Death Metal in a band. Play any style though.
Overall: I ordered the Pearl Black Metallic Fade. It came perfectly. Did a quick tune on it and it was ready to play. I don't notice much difference between power tap and series on the switch. But they are both way better than leaving it in up position. I started playing bass ina death metal band and needed to do a serious upgrade from my old Yamaha. I changed the string gauge(comes with 45-105. We tune drop C so I put on 50-115) did a small truss adjustment, and set the intonation almost too quickly. It's very easy to work on. I'm curious to know how long the battery lasts. Only thing left to say is, "BUY THIS BASS!" That's it!

"Happy with my purchase" submitted October 5, 2016

By Edith G in Sauk Village, IL
Musical Background: Rookie bassist six months
Music Style: Jazz, blues
Overall: I have only been playing for six months. I started out on a Yamaha 170 I got as a gift. I wanted to upgrade but I didn't want to over reach. The SR300E fills that need. It's a sure upgrade (love the electronics) and it's an instrument I feel I can stay with for years to come.

When you call, mention priority code 20M-TH96. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976