When you call, mention priority code 174R-PFC3

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez SGT120 Sage Series

Get started right with this acoustic guitar. The SGT120 includes many features often only found on more expensive acoustics.

Overall

"Best quality for the best price! GET THIS GUITAR IF YOU'RE A BEGINNER!" submitted May 16, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Alternative
Sound: The sound is beautiful, then again I am a beginner, I have plenty of friends who have been playing guitar for YEARS and told me to buy this guitar because of its price and quality. Well it is cheap and probably one of the best Acoustic guitars that you can buy for beginning. The sound in my opinion isn't warm or too vibrant, it seems a bit default compared to other guitars, but like i said, its a beginners guitar, use this guitar to learn your notes and how to play, and if you choose to stick with it like my friend who has for several years, you can still make it sound incredible. Then again its not ONLY the guitar, its the player, and the players inspiration to master the chords. All in all, get this guitar. It's well worth it Quality: Extremely high quality for the price. And it does go well with tours haha Manufacturer Support: No problems with the guitar, didn't have to deal with them yet. The Wow Factor: Like i said its a cheap guitar, the quality is high. But seriously, this is a "pretty" guitar. But it's not the "Rico Suave" of guitars. Personally I like the guitar look as it is, its simple, it sounds great, why do you need a flashy guitar? Overall: With enough care i give to it, and as sturdy as it looks ( i dont expect to drop it to review if it broke or not), I would eventually move on to another guitar, Like i stated before, the sound is default, when i get to know my chords more, im looking for a warmer sound, of course im not going to sell this guitar but one day when i have a kid, it would be a great learning guitar for him/her as well to pass down.
17 of 19 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Beginner Guitar" submitted June 16, 2013

By Ken H in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for about 2 years. I play both acoustic and classical guitars
Music Style: Blues, folk, and rock
Overall: As a novice who is just beginning to learn what makes a proper sounding guitar, I would suggest spending a few more dollars. Starting out on a less expensive guitar might seem like a good idea, but once you've spent the money to have it set-up correctly, you still have only a satisfactory guitar. In my case, I purchased a Ibanez SGT120 Sage Series Acoustic and was disappointed. As I became more knowledgeable, I learned the neck had been set too low, which resulted in buzzing at the saddle. I spent $65.00 to have the guitar set-up to the point it doesn't buzz, but now the strings are slightly higher than desirable. You get what you pay for, and for ~$200.00, you shouldn't expect a student grade guitar. In my case I wish I'd made the plunge up-front and purchased a higher quality series. It's hard to explain to the wife why I need 2 + guitars!

When you call, mention priority code 174R-PFC3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976