When you call, mention priority code 172X-KVX3

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez S770PB Guitar

Get the tone of mahogany without the burden of its weight. With a carved mahogany body and poplar burl top, this guitar delivers resounding tone.

"4.5 out of 5 is about right." submitted June 15, 2012

By Evan Feore in Reno, NV
Overall
Musical Background: Eight years playing.
Music Style: Metal and blues.
Overall: I started financing my S770PB about a month ago. Since then, I have only changed the strings (and adjusted the spring tension) so that I could tune down to drop C. The quality of this guitar can be seen immediately. The poplar burl top is stunning in person and the natural finish is orgasmic to the touch. Although, the quality of this instrument is really exposed through playing it. When you pick it up and set it in your lap, its almost mind blowing how lightweight it is. The sculpted 3D S body style almost makes it feel as if you're playing with a cheapo, kiddie guitar. This was especially nice for me since I am not a fan of heavy, bulky, feels like they chopped down a tree and put string on it types of guitars. The fretboard is so thin in comparison to any other six string that I've laid my hands on. This makes it so easy to maneuver and really helps when it comes to soloing. Many people gripe about the tremolo. I have yet to see any problems with it, although I've only had it about a month. Its also not my first rodeo when it comes to floating trems. The five way switch allows for a lot of tonal range. My only complaint is the pickups, but those can be easily replaced which is the only reason I gave it a 4.5 instead of 5. And they're not even bad, they could just be better. Btw, don't pay attention to the ratings below. I hope that this review has helped anyone.

"My First Ibanez." submitted January 6, 2012

Overall
Sound: I have this Ibanez guitar and I have to say it's just fantastic. I spend most of my guitar playing career playing classic Fenders, Gibsons and thought I would try something completely different. I found that this guitar did everything I had been trying to get my other guitars to do. It has the lowest action I have ever seen without a lot of fret buzz.. Add to this the slim neck profile & flat radius fretboard and you have a lightning fast experience. The stock pickups are surprisingly good too. The coil tapped HSH pickup configuration makes the S Series 770 an very versatile guitar. The ZR trem system returns to it's tuning (zero point) and is as smooth as silk. For vintage vibe, look elsewhere, but for pretty much everything else, this guitar will do it. As a guitar player I now sound how I always wanted to sound. Feature: ZR Trem - works like a dream. Overall the components all do what they should. Fit & finish is beautiful. The real question is this. if the guitar was stolen, would you buy another ? Honestly, I wouldn't hesitate. Ease of Use: The thin neck & flat radius board isn't for everyone, but for this type of guitar it's perfect. Quality: It looks to be very well made. I have not owned mine long enough to comment on long term use. I see no reason why it wouldn't be reliable. Value: Price is where I would expect it to be for the product. Manufacturer Support: N/A Overall: I would buy this again. Can't find a downside.

When you call, mention priority code 172X-KVX3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976