When you call, mention priority code 173B-B54V

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez S7420 7-String

The Ibanez S7420 has plenty to offer to 7-string players. With a speedy Wizard II neck and a ZR tremolo, the Ibanez S7420 is a natural chocie for shredding.

Overall

"You should buy one just for the ZR trem alone.. this one is a winner!" submitted October 19, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist, 6 years of playing
Music Style: metal
Sound: The sound remind me of a strat guitar. Very resonant when played without it being plugged in. I like it. The stock pick ups are ok when played through my amp (a vox adt metal amp hybrid tube/solid state). I took out the stock bridge with a seymour duncan seven string black out. Now I can hear the b string thump and the higher strings sizzle. Had to turn down the gain on my amp. BTW, I play metal rhythem and lead most of the time. Feature: The zero resistance bridge is in my opinion as good or better than a floyd rose unit. The zr is lower profile and bearings pivot very smoothly. I really like the usefulness of the tension adjustment wheel on the back of the guitar. Make getting on tune and leveling the bridge a breeze. Ease of Use: The neck is just awesome for a seven stringer. I also play a six stringer and alternate between both with no problem. I have medium size hands and the board fit like a glove. My other guitar is a esp ltd viper and it seems like the ibby is about half as thick as the viper. Quality: I did not notice any flaws on mine. The body's glossy black paint job is perfect and the fretwork is very clean. The caveties are nicely routed and finished. Good job ibanez! Value: ZZ matched the lowest price I could find on the net within hours. The zr trem alone is worth almost half of what I paid. I love that unit and it does what it is suppose to.. stay in tune after hours of abuse :) Manufacturer Support: No need for it. The Wow Factor: Sleek body and wide neck with that awesome ibby headstock. It looks great hanging on wall but it is a player. Very natural and light. Overall: I'd replace it if it were stolen. The only thing I wasn't feeling were the pick up hence replacing the bridge with a black out. Will replace neck pu later on. No need to rout pu cavity. BO just pop in.

When you call, mention priority code 173B-B54V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976