When you call, mention priority code 20W-6V8J

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez S670QM

With humbucker and single-coil pickups, an Edge Zero II tremolo, and a Wizard III neck, the versatile Ibanez S670QM is perfect for multiple styles of wailing.

Overall

"S670QM in Dragons eye with edge 2 and wizard 3 neck" submitted November 12, 2016

By Michael K in Stafford, VA
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years playing music. I play guitar, bass guitar, and some drums.
Music Style: Rock, hard rock, southern rock, heavy metal, blues, and jazz
Overall: I purchased the s670qm in dragons eye finish with the wizard 3 neck and edge 2 tremolo. When the guitar arrived the first thing I did was look it over for any flaws. There were none, the finish was flawless and I saw no evidence of over-spray anywhere on the instrument. The guitar is amazingly light even when compared to the RG line. It took about a 1/2 hour to get it in tune (note: all floyds are shipped with the locking nut loosened) which is not bad for a floyd rose tremolo straight out of the shipping carton. After I got it in tune I ran through several songs as well as an intense dive and pull routine on the bar to see if it would hold tune. It held tune pretty well requiring only slight adjustment of the fine tuners to bring it back to perfect (specifically the b & g strings). The guitar comes with D'addario strings on it and like most guitars is set to A440 (E standard). Out of the box the action was low and no fret buzz. After acclimating for about a week some fret buzz developed at the first fret but it was relatively minor. I had the guitar set up by a local tech after it acclimated and it has not buzzed since. I also had it restrung with ernie ball slinky strings (9-42), the tuning set to Eb and intonation adjusted. This is like any other guitar, you will need to either have it set up professionally or set it up yourself how you like it. The pick ups in this guitar sound great with regards to the humbuckers. The middle pick up (single coil) is noisy and somewhat tinny when engaged by itself, however, when it is switched on with either humbucker it is quiet and fuller sounding. If I had a complaint about the guitar the middle pick up would be it, this is so minor and easily dealt with that it's just not an issue for me. Overall this is an amazing guitar especially for a production line instrument. I have played many guitars through the years and this is probably my favorite to date. To give others reading this review an idea for comparison I have played Gibsons and epiphones (les paul models), charvels, esp's washburns, paul reed smiths, deans, laguana's, and ibanezes (various rg models inclusing mij and mii variations). Overall I give this guitar 4.5 stars. I dinged it a half a star for the middle pick up but at the price point it's at I'm not sure even that is entirely fair to it.

"Great guitar, setup lacking" submitted May 19, 2016

By a customer from gmail.com in West Chester, PA
Music Style: Classic rock, progressive rock, alternative rock
Overall: Purchased this around November because I wanted an HSH superstrat-style guitar. I normally play Epiphone Les Pauls, so the light body weight is noticeable (and amazing for my back). My real gripe is with the setup of the guitar; the action is so low that there was string buzz out of the box. Pretty disappointed in the shipping as well, there was a hole in the box around where the neck was. Luckily nothing was broken, but it makes me think twice about who I'm purchasing from.

When you call, mention priority code 20W-6V8J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976