When you call, mention priority code 1552-VSL5

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez RGIX27FEQM

Get ready to shred! The Ibanez RGIX27FEQM Iron Label 7-string is made for metal, with its slim, fast Nitro Wizard neck and dual EMG 707 active humbuckers.

"Great 7 string Guitar!!!" submitted March 26, 2014

Overall
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Metalcore, Djent, Death Metal, Ambient, Electronic, Blues
Overall: I was shopping around for my first 7 string guitar and I am a ESP/LTD guitarist. So I was first looking at ESP 7 strings but it just was not drawing me in. But then I began to look at Ibanez guitars because one of my idols had just announced his signature model coming out but not until the summer of 2014. So I looked around Ibanez guitars and ran across the Iron Label. When I saw this guitar in Gray and gold on my computer screen, I nearly fainted! It was a beauty. I ordered it with the play as you pay plan (it was my first time doing so and zzsounds were friendly to me about it) and I got it the next day. The guitar is very light and sounds like a beauty! I play a range of genres and it works for my needs and taste. It has active pickups which sound lovely! I can play deathcore with this guitar and I can switch to playing jazz with no problem! Great guitar for anyone!

"Amazing" submitted November 21, 2013

By Gabriel R
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist for 5 years. Been in bands for a majority of my teenage years
Music Style: Metal
Sound: The guitar needs a good amount of overdrive to give it the perfect "heaviness" and tightness that I wanted in a guitar, so watch out for that. For people who is into a lot of true progressive music (rush, intervals, the devin townsend project) I think this guitar would do amazing Feature: The killswitch is cool, but its not really convinently placed when playing or practicing. I just use it if I'm interrupted during practicing. Ease of Use: The fretboard is amazing. Completely comfortable in the hands if you've got a big hand, but I wish the neck was a bit more flat near the bubinga stripe Quality: Masterpiece Value: If it came with a case I would be much more impressed, but the guitar is amazing either way and that alone justifies the purchase Manufacturer Support: Didn't need too The Wow Factor: The look, especially the neck and quilted mapel. The abalone binding gives it a badass persona along with the gold hardware Overall: This guitar is 100x better in person, it feels so smooth in the hands, the tone is solid when it comes to really dark and brutal style of music and it can be gentle under the right settings. For 900 bucks it doesnt come with a case and that sucks, but its awesome nonetheless.

When you call, mention priority code 1552-VSL5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976