When you call, mention priority code 20V-5JHQ

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez RGIB6 Baritone

Looking to beef up your sound? Add a baritone electric guitar to your lineup. Made for metal, the Ibanez RGIB6 adds deep, dark tone you'll love.

"Hard to beat for the cash" submitted November 4, 2014

By E. H
Overall
Overall: I was very pleasantly surprised with this guitar. I needed something as backup for bands that came into the studio trying to record in Drop G with a 24 ¾” scale guitar o_o. After some initial setup, new, properly gauged strings and some general fret polishing and such, this thing is holding it's own for sure. The 28” scale is exceptional for the low stuff and things become much clearer in the mix. Getting used to the scale length didn’t take long but muscle memory can get the best of you sometimes if you’re moving around fast. Nothing some time won’t cure.

"Awesome first baritone" submitted May 5, 2015

By Gabe FromThePyre in Odenton, MD
Overall
Musical Background: I play mainly guitar and have for 6 years. I play in the Maryland based metal band From The Pyre.
Music Style: Metal, death metal, metalcore, djent, rock, alternative, progressive metal, black metal
Overall: This is my first baritone I've ever owned and played. After coming off of 24 inch guitars, this is actually very comfortable even for solos. The neck is very nice but could be a bit thinner. The neck on this Baritone is a bit thicker than the neck on my Schecter Gryphon. Of course with EMG pickups you have a very high gain, high output sound. I've had this guitar in drop c with 13g baritone strings and it's nice and tight and very clear. I wasn't sure if drop c would be a good idea since this is in fact a baritone guitar, but after 4 months of playing on it, it's totally safe. The tuners and bridge are also very nice. I do a lot of bends when I play guitar and it is constantly in different temperature rooms, but I RARELY have to tune this guitar. When I say rarely, I mean like maybe once every month or two and I play for about 4 or 5 hours 4 days a week. The only issue I have is that when I do palm mutes on the open 5th string, no matter the tuning, I hear this high pitched ringing sound. It isn't too loud to ruin everything, but it's still a bit of a pain. The action is very nice on this guitar and the neck is smooth. Fret ends could use more attention though. I have 2 sharp spots. And I would've enjoyed a coil tap.

"sweet axe" submitted February 13, 2016

By Carl L in McKees Rocks, PA
Musical Background: 35 years playing
Music Style: metal
Overall: out of the box first impression. seemed cheap quality. very light for being a longer scale necked guitar. The neck is very sensitive to climate changes. finish was flawless and the fretboard has great wood gains and tones. this guitar after a professional set up is one of the best I've played.

When you call, mention priority code 20V-5JHQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976