When you call, mention priority code 155X-JH3H

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez RGD2127Z Guitar

The Ibanez RGD2127Z Prestige is built for drop tunings. With a fast, long 26.5-inch scale Prestige Wizard HP neck, this metal machine is one killer 7-string.

"AWESOME 7 STRINGER FROM IBANEZ!!!" submitted March 6, 2012

By Robert Moutrey in Colorado Springs, CO
Musical Background: 13 years, Hobbyist
Music Style: Deathcore and Technical Death Metal
Overall: everything about this guitar kicks ass!!! I absolutely love it!! the edge zero bridge keeps the guitar sustaining for days and keeps it in tune.. the only thing I'm gonna change on it is the pickups.. this guitar has the sickest action I've ever played on.. do yourself a favor and get this beast!!!

"Ibanez 7-String Prestige is an excellent guitar." submitted July 27, 2014

By Nick S
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 14 years now. I produce my own music at home with logic and superior drummer
Music Style: Metal
Overall: Very satisfied with my purchase. This guitar is amazing and embodies a variety of great tones. Very easy to play also, you can tell a lot of thought was put into its production. Definitely worth the price.

"Amazing guitar!!!" submitted September 10, 2012

Music Style: Metal, Classical, Rock
Sound: It's an Ibanez! Need I say more? The bridge pickup is very crisp and full of harmonics while the neck pickup is more mellow but surprisingly still has a good range of harmonics. This guitar also sounds good clean which surprised me considering the type of music this guitar was made for. Feature: The double locking trem and Gotoh tuners are very nice. I do wish, however, that there was a tone knob and a way to control pickup volume independently. Other than that, the materials are some of the finest I've seen on any instrument. Ease of Use: As I've stated before, this guitar sounds amazing. I have this guitar in B tuning because I'm not much for downtuning an already low instrument and it's held up very well. String tension is nice too considering the longer scale length making this guitar very easy to play. Quality: I haven't owned the guitar long enough to fully review it's durability in the long run but the components do seem to be of very high quality. Value: I believe this guitar is priced very fairly, if it were more expensive I would still buy it in a heartbeat. It's cheaper the part of Ibanez's S series prestiges and it has an extra string! Why not get it? Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with Ibanez yet, probably because I haven't had any issues with the guitar. The Wow Factor: This guitar is easily the nicest guitar I have. The rest have been collecting dust since I've received this one so if you love playing your other guitars, don't get this guitar, because you'll end up neglecting your other guitars sooner or later in favor of this one! Overall: I know I won't need another guitar unless I decide to make my own or become interested in 8 string guitars. It's that good.

When you call, mention priority code 155X-JH3H. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976