When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-2JGM

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez RG655M Prestige

Boasting a Super Wizard HP neck and a trio of DiMarzio Air Norton, True Velvet and Tone Zone pickups, the RG655M can handle even the most intense shredders.

"Inanez 655M" submitted August 19, 2015

By Drew J
Overall
Musical Background: Started playing 1968 I currently play in 2 bands professionall.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues.
Overall: What a B A guitar. All that was needed was about 5 min. To set the trem system level and the rest was ready to go I played it live the night after I received it and my sound tech made me promise to make it my main guitar I own 15 ibanez guitars USA and Japan this guitar came out of the box like a smoking gun. Nothing needed but ten fingers. One of the best factory sounds I've ever heard. I highly recommend this model ibanez. The maple board is fresking incredible. Reminds me of my Unzipped USA custom. If you want to blast 80s, 90s, and newer music this is what you want.

"Awesomeness" submitted September 26, 2016

By Leon L in Mary Esther, FL
Musical Background: 40 yrs
Music Style: 80 heavy metal, classic rock, country
Overall: I took the plunge and bought a prestige ibanez. I have had some of the less expensive ones in the past. This guitar blows them all away. Playbility and sound are top notch. Even the case it comes in is a work of art. This guitar will be with me for life.

"Wow!! Buy this NOW!!!" submitted April 17, 2016

By Michael W
Musical Background: Playing for 25 years
Music Style: Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Metal, Blues
Sound: A little too much bass with the Tone Zone. Cleans are fantastic and leads sound great however. Just not tight enough on the low end for me. I have JB's in most all of my guitars and looks like this one is gonna get one as well. Feature: The Original Edge bridge is my favorite tremolo of all time and I'm stoked that Ibanez is using them again! Usually a 3 way selector switch type of guy, but I may keep the 5 way. Really digging the different tones in positions 2 and 4 Ease of Use: For someone with small hands this may not be the guitar for you. Extremely flat, wide fret board. But for me, it's one of the easiest playing guitars I've ever owned. The neck finish is perfect. Not that glossy crap that they used to put on RG necks back in the day. Super nice and smooth. Not sure exactly, but its some kind of thin satin finish I believe. It practically plays itself. Artificial harmonics are effortless! This neck is thin...and I mean extremely thin. Like Jem 7DBK thin. So, if you don't like thin necks this is definitely not for you. Quality: Built like the proverbial tank, as most Prestige instruments are. I see no reason why, save for re-fretting, that this instrument wouldn't last many lifetimes. The fret work is flawless. The craftsmanship that went into this thing is second to none. Value: I'm shocked that this thing doesn't cost more. Relative to what other companies are asking for their "high end" instruments, this guitar is a steal. Oh and the case is awesome! In a world where a lot of companies no longer give you a case with the guitar, it's very refreshing to not only get a case, but a really nice one at that. Even came with a great multi-tool, which was a very nice touch and a pleasant suprise. Ibanez knocked it outta the park with this one! Up next is the ash bodied nebula burst!! :) Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with Ibanez....ever. Have never had to. I've owned a dozen or so Ibanez guitars in my life, most of which I still own and have never had an issue with any of them. The Wow Factor: The finish is beautiful. Perfect blue with just a small touch of sparkle to it. Killer matching headstock with the logo in pearl! Very well done. Overall: Couldn't be happier!!! Ordered the Cobalt Blue and it's amazing. Guitar was shipped quickly and received it exactly on schedule. Go buy this before Ibanez wakes up and starts charging 2 grand for it!!!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-2JGM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976