When you call, mention priority code 176H-255S

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez RG3XXV 25th Guitar

The DiMarzio pickups, maple neck, and Edge-Zero II tremolo all work together to create a tone that serious players have come to demand from Ibanez.

"A mean guitar!" submitted August 18, 2013

By John Page in White River Junction, VT
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 24 years.
Music Style: Metal, Rock, 80' - 90s.
Overall: First off I play 80' and 90's music mostly. I have always liked the RG series from Ibanez. This guitar has exceeded all of my expectations. Out of the box it required minimal setup as the action was a little high for my liking. This has the pickup configuration I like best with a humbucker and single and those re not easy to find. Out of the box it's a killer guitar and stunning in looks. The rare reverse headstock sets this RG apart. I got the Laser Blue and it is a beautiful finish without a flaw. After looking the guitar over for any defects which there were none it was time to plug in. I use a Fender Mustang V half stack and this is a great combination. The pickup produce a great sound for what I play but clean up nice as well. This thing growl so I cranked it up and was not displeased. I'm usually not a maple neck guy but this neck feels great. It is very smooth and feels almost natural without varnish. Frets are comfortable and every fret is easily accessible All electronics are solid and high quality. This is a pretty light guitar and perfect for what I play. It is a limited run and for the price you can't go wrong. I only buy from zzounds and didn't even need a price match as theirs was 200.00 cheaper than everywhere else. Do yourself a favor and grab one of these. You won't regret it because the high quality DOESN'T match the low price tag. I am 110% happy with this guitar and I will never get rid of it. I'm 110% happy with zzounds as always. Ibanez RG3XXV 25th Anniversary Guitar from zzounds for 499.00 from musicians helping musicians is a win win situation. I'm thinking about getting another in red.

"Best Rg for the features!" submitted September 16, 2012

By Robert L in Midland , TX
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Rock Rythem hard rock classical neoclassical heavy metal speed metal blues some Texas country solo shred progressive jazz funk
Overall: This features coil splits for neck and bridge. The neck split has a seriously amazing sound. With a Reverse headstock and very rare maple neck, this guitar truly is super limited. I have the candy red and am about to buy the laser blue. These guitars are very limited and soon you will not to be able to purchase a new one. The trem system is crazy easy to operate and even accepts a d-tuna with no modification other than initial installation. Also the pickups are really great sounding. I use dragonfire emg Duncan and various Texas type rails from fender in other guitars and these dimarzios really have a quality character all their own which colors the guitar and gives it an edge. Perfect clean tone that you would expect from an Ibanez and they react nicely to all types of gain from tube plex to full modern shred metal. The neck delivers a super comfortable position in all positions and combined with the perfect balance of a moderately high end Ibanez and you get effortless shred in all directions. It also cleans up easily as it is a maple. I really love this guitar and I have a bunch of 80s and 90s vintage RG and saber models including a handful of USA Custom Ibanez. This guitar is in my honest opinion light years ahead of the old USA customs. Due to the amount of new technology in this guitar regarding the trem. That zero point system has made me come back to floating systems after about a 15 year break from them due to just taking too much time to get set up and in tune. I honestly spent years with hard tail stop tail tunomatic types just because I hated dealing with screws and springs everytime I wanted it in flat or fatter gauged. This tremolo has put an end to that, that alone makes this new series of all Ibanez guitars worth it. The value I place on this guitar is unlimited. That's why I'm buying a 2nd one in blue. I've always wanted a reverse RG with maple with a coil in the neck and this one is it. My only problem with it is that there's only two colors, but that's fine I'll have them both. I wold really like a white one tho. Incidentally I also have js1200 and js2400 and while the js saber body style has a lot to offer I find my self picking this candy apple up more a lot nowadays. The js's both just sit there. I'm positive if satch got his hands on this guitar he'd put down the sabers as well.

"The Tone Machine" submitted October 12, 2013

By Patrick Hardy in Gardner, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home.
Music Style: Metal, Heavy Metal, Thrash, Speed metal, Hard core, blues, and rock.
Overall: I recently bought the Laser Blue model. I love the way it looks with the matching headstock and dot inlays. I enjoy the passive Dimarzios on this axe. The D Activator has a lot of crunch and heaviness to it with plenty of tone and harmonics. The Air Norton S is a awesome set of rails. I enjoy the Air Norton Split mostly for cleans. I enjoy pretty much almost every position for tones. The neck is beautiful and feels very smooth. I can get okay bends out of it but nothing crazy like a ESP or Les Paul could bend like. It came set up perfect and that is hard to find I guess Indonesia has good quality control. I love how the head stock cavity to the trust rods just clicks and slides off. The bridge adjustment from the zps is crazy convenient. This axe is just made to shred and very ease of use. I just hope the Edge Zero II holds up because im not use to Ibanez bridges I am a Floyd guy. Seems to have great tone for a bridge I am impressed with that factor. Its different from a Floyd but not a bad different. I honestly would recommend this guitar. I had to jump on it because its 200$ cheaper on this website and its a limited model. Its based on the rg 565 which is hard to find compared to other models. Rgs in the 500s are always the best and the 65 is the hum/single which is rare. Everything about this guitar screams high quality. I appreciate Zzounds for giving me this opportunity and they ship crazy fast. Took them like 20 hours!

"Ibanez 25th Anniversary RED" submitted January 14, 2014

By Jim J in Redmond , OR
Musical Background: Playing 20 years, Intermidete, Play for Church
Music Style: Blues Classic Rock Christian Country
Overall: I have been playing for around 20 years now not a expert by any means but have tried every guitar under the sun I consider this one at the top of the list as far as smooth playing and good sound. The pickups are a just right blend playing anything from country to hard rock sustain is good and of course stays solid in tune. I was kind of sceptical buying a Maple neck Im used to ROsewood but now Im switching to Maple seems like string positions are much easier to see and find espeically in dimly lighted room Value was killer in Christmas special to get this guitar for 399 is a super bargin. Support I dont know much about never had to contact Ibanez for anything in past either.

"Ibanez RG3XXV" submitted January 12, 2014

By Erick L in Tucson, AZ
Musical Background: Jamin for 10years
Music Style: Metal
Overall: its an awsome guitar very simple but great craftsmenship built in to it. Like the other reviews it needs adjustments not alot but enough to make it a ultimate playing guitar. All the features it comes with makes it easier. Great job Ibanez this one is a keeper just wish they came in more colors

"Bang for the buck !" submitted December 23, 2013

By Ron A in Addison, MI
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years experience , stages , studios and loving it more every day !
Music Style: Rock, metal , some classic rock as well as progressive rock & blues !
Overall: This guitar has great tone , plays great , built great and looks super model HOT ! If your thinking about getting one ; just do it ! You'd be crazy not to ! I play the RG770dx 20th anniversary & a R G3120 both fully customized and this guitar made me smile bigtime !~

"Rock n guitar" submitted December 2, 2013

By Bobby R in camby, IN
Overall
Musical Background: ive played long long time
Music Style: Rock, metal , jazz
Sound: This guitar sounds killer when playing rhythm the dimarzio is very punch put start bending or shreading through some scales and it s Feature: I really like the dimarzio pick ups and fill of ibanez necks but I would use some thing else to record fat clean sounds but for rock and metal it screams Ease of Use: Like all ibanez I have played they fill awsome and just scream Quality: This guitar is sharp the pictures do not do it justice and has quality pickups and components Value: I bought mine when they first came out and it wasn't from zzounds I paid all most twice the price so I think the price at zzounds is a awsome deal Manufacturer Support: Have not needed it The Wow Factor: When I take it out of the case I'm like man what a beauty then I plug it up strap in and play that first power chord of the day the slide down the neck bend the strings and hear that sum ah oh sorry scream and it like that's it right there Overall: Love this guitar

"Bad Ass guitar for the price!" submitted December 31, 2013

Overall
Musical Background: Professionally! been playing music over 25 year!
Music Style: Metal.Rock,Hip Hop,Rap,Blues!
Overall: I order this guitar in the color of candy red for my christmas gift for myself. I read all the review and almost 7 out of 10 review saiding that they all have to get the action set up! I was worry about that and getting some dead fret! I just got this couple hour ago and man the action is so bad ass I did't have to get the action set up at all! and NO dead fret! for the price I pay for $389.00 u can't not beat that price for this guitar! everything is PERFECT on this guitar!!!!!!!

"The Guitar is so BAD ASS! I have to get a second one!" submitted January 20, 2014

Overall
Musical Background: PROFESSIONALLY! BEEN PLAYING MUSIC OVER 25 YEAR!
Music Style: Metal,Rock,Hip Hop,Rap,Blues
Overall: U can see my name on Dec the 31,2013 for the review of this guitar. the guitar is so bad ass and for the great price, I just have to buy another one! I bought 2 candy red apple color I bought the second guitar for $367.99 and the place that have these guitar left they want like $700.00 or 950.00 for these guitar! I am glad I make the right choice to buy the second one!

"I just have to buy another Ibanez RG3XXV!" submitted January 17, 2014

Overall
Musical Background: Been playing the guitar for 25 year!
Music Style: Rock,Metal,Hip Hop,Rap,Blues
Overall: This guitar is so bad ass I just have to buy another one! as u can see I make a review the first one I got 2 week ago, I place another order for this bad boy guitar in 4 day after I got the first one. what can I said about this guitar and for the price zzsound give me this Ibanez RG3xxv 25thAnniversary Guitar I would be stupid not to buy another one!

When you call, mention priority code 176H-255S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976