When you call, mention priority code 16J8-VMH7

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez RG370DX Electric

The Ibanez RG370DX offers pro features at a great value. The RG370DX offers a speedy Wizard III neck and an Edge Zero II bridge w/ZPS3Fe for tuning stability.

"I Like this guitar, A LOT!" submitted September 16, 2007

By a customer from flash.net
Musical Background: Active Musician 40 yars
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: This thing screams. I have a 70s' SG Deluxe, Stratocasters, etc. and this thing has it's own personality! Feature: It came new with a good manual, all of the hex wrenches and extra springs. Very suprised for a unit in this price range. Ease of Use: Plays beatifully. Had to redo initial set up, Rose has a mind of its own. Once set up correctly it was ok. Stays in tune forever. Quality: Guitar was better than one I paid a lot more for. Couldn't build or assemble one for wahat I paid. Value: This is a lot of guitar for the money. Don't be afraid because price is low. Manufacturer Support: Have not needed. The Wow Factor: It's a nice addition to my guitars. The sound is pretty versatile. I use it where I normally would switch with another guitar. Overall: I will use this guitar quite a lot. Iwill eventually try some different pick-ups(Satriani style) but I'm having fun just like it is.

"Ibanez RG370DX" submitted November 27, 2008

Musical Background: Hobbyist Metal Player
Music Style: Metal
Sound: The 5 way pickup adjuster gives you a variety of deep or rich tones perfect for metal. Even playing through a cheap amp, this guitar still sounds good. Feature: This guitar includes an extra spring, an instrument cable, and the hex wrenches to fix, repair, and maintain your guitar. The only thing I noticed was some extra glue on the frets from the fret metal, which can be easily taken off without harm to your guitar. Ease of Use: The sounds this guitar produces is perfect for metal. The only thing people might not like is that the stock action on the guitar is so low you have to play lightly to not get string buzz. That can be easily adjusted though at your local guitar shop ( or you can do it yourself ). Quality: Everything on this guitar is good quality. The only thing I would recommend to do is get and install straplok's on your guitar so you don't drop it accidentally. The finish is very easlily scratched though, so you need to be careful. Value: I would have paid way more for this guitar than the price on Zzounds. Very nice guitar. Manufacturer Support: The Zzounds support is the worst I've ever dealt with in my life. Every time I called to fix a problem with my order ( which was around 15 times.... ), the problem was not fixed and a new problem was made. If you're going to order items from this company, do yourself a favor and order off the website so you don't have to deal with their horrible support. The Wow Factor: The black hardware and sharktooth inlays make this guitar scream "METAL!" Overall: Overall, this is a very nice guitar. If mine broke or got stolen I would gladly buy the same guitar again.
34 of 36 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best guitar for the average guitar player" submitted December 4, 2006

Overall
Sound: For a average guitar the sound is very nice Sounds better for lead guitarist rather then rythem. Feature: Has everything i need Ease of Use: take it out and play, action is a good hieght Quality: No problems and i had this guitar for almost 2 years Value: Great guitar for the price Manufacturer Support: never had to call The Wow Factor: Very sexy Overall: Great guitar for the price, sound is good, action is perfect, And its sexy what more do you want.

"heavy metal looks heavy metal sound a true heavy metal dream axe at an UNBELIEVABLE price" submitted August 1, 2006

By n/a
Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist and heavy metal fan
Music Style: HEAVY METAL and Stevie Ray Vaughn
Sound: well the stock pickups got a lot warmth and some chunk and the single is great so if you are not picky and just like playing than don't change a thing but for the perfect heavy metal setup get an dimarzio d-sonic or seymor duncan diablo for the brige an emg for the neck postion and a hum canceling single coil in the middle drop D tune it (if you want to) and walla perfect for whatever kind of metal you play. but if you are lookin for a cheap way to get the steve vai sound just swap pickups and drop in his dimarzio signature pickups and that should do it.now lets say you wanna play everything don't change a thing just get coil taps for the humbuckers. Feature: in short no complaints here about anthing but ONE thing. Color choices see from what i know you only get to choose from about 3 colors. Metallic navy, black the most popular choice of the 3 from what I know anyway (mine is black} and a very bright Electric blue as ibanez calls it.I would like to see at least some red white and silvers in there but thats just me.so I say it needs little more in the way of color choice but mechanically its great comes with everything you need. well if you like customize your guitar at least it's great axe to start building off of to get whatever it is you want. Ease of Use: well the trem you have to mess around with until you get it where you want it but once there it's a BLAST. playabilty this thing is great I have to say ibanez stepped up to the plate with this one the neck is face melting fast but yet it can suttle if you want it to. you can play jazz, blues, and even country on it the neck is perfect for whatever you play. Quality: IBANEZ has been known for their TOP OF THE LINE quality this thing is built like a tank you can throw any kind abuse at it and any kind of music you wanna play it will go there. It is built so tough you can push the trem bar to the body and watch the strings drop so low there dangling and then let go of the bar and keep playing. now thats a tough trem and no it won't wreck it. Hay like they say steve vai plays a very similer model of ibanez and you should see what he does to his guitars. ibanez guitars are japanese and you know japan great attention to detail and quality Value: THIS IS THE MOST GUITAR FOR THE BUCK YOU WILL FIND PERIOD. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: I LOVE THE LOOKS the sharp edged in your face look make you just wanna play and play and play. a great balance of sweet cosmetic looks and technical apeal I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS AXE its sweet. So common you know you want it. Overall: a great advanced players guitar and a great beginners guitar.so overall I say if you want top of the line quality in your face looks wanna cheap way to get what you want but still have change in your pocket and get the heavy and the sweet lead sounds.dude this is not a dream wake up if want metal remember RG370DX.

"Awesome Guitar" submitted November 25, 2012

By Rob H
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing since I was 10 years old, I am now 42. Not proffesionally, just a hobby .
Music Style: Anything that rocks - Classic, hard, metal. What the hell is chillwave ragtime?
Sound: Sound quality is nothing short of amazing. I have not changed the pickups or altered the setup in any way, except for changing the strings and minor spring adjustments. I play mostly hard rock/metal, and it has never let me down. Feature: I love the Edge III tremolo, everyone has their different opinions of it and of floating tremolos in general, but if know how to maintain them, it really is a great system. Ease of Use: I have a line 6 100 watt amp and a Zoom G1XN effects box w/pedal, and while I had to learn how to use the Zoom in conjunction with the amp, the guitar itself neve let me down - by this I mean the pickups and volume/treble controls blended right in. Quality: I believe it was made exceptionally well, and as I said after 2 years it is still just as great as it was out of box. I would love to say it could last foreve, but I don't want to jinx myself lol. Overall: I bought this guitar over 2 years ago; I am a contractor and I work in Afghanistan. Went back to the states for R&R and it was waiting for me when I got back to AFG. From day one I fell in love. There was barely any setup involved, just tuned up (of course), locked in the strings and started jamming. Since then I have jumped to different areas of Afghanistan and taken it with me everywhere; to this day she is just as awesome as the first day I got her!

"One Great Guitar" submitted August 8, 2008

Musical Background: active musician/ hobbyist
Music Style: rock, blues, alternative or anything that intrests me
Sound: Sounds aboulutely beutiful. Verry responsive, and it takes a light touch to play even for an electric. Feature: It came with everything you need to fix and play the guitar exept picks. Ease of Use: to get great sound out of this guitar is like stealing candy from a baby. verry playable Quality: looks great and sounds great Value: it is worth every penny Manufacturer Support: i havent had to deal with them yet The Wow Factor: i bought it in the red stream and it is absolutely amazing Overall: i think it willl remain in my collection as long as nthing goes wrong with it. i want to have a uitar collection so i will definately buy more guitars in the future anyway

"ibanez RG370DXBK" submitted January 16, 2007

Music Style: metal,hardcore,rocabilly
Sound: sounds excellent for the price Ease of Use: the wizard neck is fun and with the jumbo frets ya can def get more out of a chord Quality: everything works well,becareful and make sure your volume knob is always tight,seems to get lose after a few gigs and the finish chips easy,ust gotta baby it Value: def worth the price id buy anothe one if needed.i would have paid a lil more but not much Manufacturer Support: dont know to lazy to call The Wow Factor: its a sexy guitar the black with the body style gives it a sexy look esp with the sharktooth inlays Overall: its worth it i hope to be playing this one for years down the road

"If you love distorting this is your weapon of choice!" submitted December 29, 2006

By a customer from lycos.com
Music Style: Metal, shred, and folk
Sound: The sound is really good for hard rock or metal. The pick-ups are very high output but not too noisy. I was very impressed when I first started playing it. The harmonics are not fantastic but it does rock like a mother *#^%@$! It is very geared toward players who love distortion and may not be as versitile as say a strat or gibson les paul. If you love to shred though there can be no better tool! Feature: This is one of the best and cheapest guitars you can find with a good floyd rose. In fact now that I think of it it's just about the only guitar you can get for that price that has a good working floyd rose. A buddy of mine has a floyd rose knock-off that was made using inferrior materials. The Edge III is known for being a very good knock-off and it functions beautifully. The larger frets are just about the only drawback. I like the medium jumbo frets found on the mexican strats a little better but it's not a very big deal. This is merely a personal preference so take this with a grain of salt. Other than that I fell like what else can you possibly ask for in any guitar, especially one that costs this little? Ease of Use: This doesn't really apply so I'll give it a 10 Quality: Excellent Quality. I love the way this thing feels and how it sounds. It is extremely solid and the hardware is just outstanding. The knobs have an almost sentual smoothness to them. As far as I'm concerned it feels like a guitar you might buy for $1000. In fact I really don't ever see a need to upgrade. Spending more would simply be a waste of money to me. I love this thing! Value: Selling a guitar this good for this price seems like it can't be real. The floyd rose is amazing, the pick-ups sound just as good to me as after market pick-ups, and it plays and feels like one of the best guitars I've ever owned. An amazing deal for any type of guitar player. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use it since the guitar hasn't had any problems The Wow Factor: The only drawback is that it only comes in a few colors unlike entry level strats. I would have loved to have gotten this in white or pearl white. The black looks good though. As I said it feels like a $1000 guitar. The styling is definetly tuned for those who are into metal more than anything else. The look and sound may not be as versitle as a strat or les paul. Then again is whammy bars stunts and whaling solos are your thing, you would be hard pressed to find anything better! Overall: One of the best guitars I've ever played let alone owned. A good buy for anyone into distortion.

"Buy it" submitted October 14, 2008

Musical Background: active
Music Style: classical, classic rock, blues, jazz
Sound: Ive been playing for 20 years and am stuck on classical and jazz rock...but, I am a huge vai and satch fan. I have an array of fenders and gibsons but they just didnt cut it for satch and vai covers so i picked this guitar up. Sounds incredible...i couldnt believe something that sounded so good right out of the factory was so cheap. Feature: Obviously the pickups arent EMG actives or anything but they are still quite decent pickups and the 5 way switch makes a large sound difference too. The tremelo is fun to. Ease of Use: By far the easiest guitar ive ever played...seriously. Quality: Very solid...i dropped it down 3 stairs on the first day i had it and it was still in tune after. Value: Great price for a lot of guitar Manufacturer Support: Never had to call them. The Wow Factor: The guitar looks...im 40 and im trying to find the right word....maybe HARDCORE! Overall: Go buy it...it sticks out like a sore thumb in my collection but i pick it up now more than even my vintage 60's strat.

"well to sum it all up the black is cool looks good.easy to play.weight is decent i changed the pickups and as far as the rest it" submitted July 17, 2006

Music Style: rock alternative rockabilly
Sound: put some kerry king emgs on it Feature: pretty good cant complain Ease of Use: good neck for fast work.not needing to tune it as much as my dean or les Quality: the middle pickup was set kinda high but it lowers easy with screwdriver.plus the weight is nice Value: i think for 3 bills you cant go wrong with this Manufacturer Support: the only support i know about so far is child support the rotten bastards The Wow Factor: its pretty sexy i guess wife hasnt let me do anything fun with it on her yet so well see Overall: i hope to be happy for a while this will make or break ibanez for me had a jetking and that thing was crap

"Ibanez rwacks........" submitted August 6, 2006

By a customer from yahoo.co.in
Music Style: all
Sound: this guitar sounds very good....the humbucks are jus gr8....and the singles good too gives a very nice clean tone....this was my 2nd guitar and nice upgrade.... Feature: ah i had to shell out a lil extra for the coffin case and as such the accesories that i got wer not gr8 Ease of Use: not dat complicated....jus take bout 40secs 2figure it all out Quality: the finish of the fret boards gr8....this is a special fret board feels nice....and the sharktooth inlays are wicked Value: well i think its priced pretty well....379$...worth it i wud say...looks very very nice....i paid arnd 315$ wen i bought it....(in thailand) Manufacturer Support: i don know of it cause i've never had to get in touch wit em as such The Wow Factor: Kick ass Overall: great guitar looks beautiful and sounds and feels even better...one drawback....its a lil heavy...but what the hell

"Awesome" submitted July 8, 2008

Music Style: Symphonic Metal, Metal, Rock, 80's Hair
Sound: The Pick ups are ok...its just not the sound that im looking for...all though i don't mind its something that i can live with for now eventually i will probably switch to emgs or sd's...btw great clean sound Feature: This guitar came with an extra spring a few allen wrenches and a trem bar...One thing like about this guitar is the edge III bridge, many don't like it but you have to be patient with any floating tremolo system...you just got to look and see how the mechanics work. Also i love the wizard II neck and the black stream version of the guitar Ease of Use: This guitar is pretty easy to use easy to get a good sound when you finally get it tuned...the only thing is again with the floating tremolo's be patient and mess around a little with it and look up forums if you get stuck Quality: I think the quality is awesome in this guitar...it could definitley be a professional guitar if you change the pick ups and get very comfortable with it Value: this product could be sold for 600+ easily im just glad the price is where it is now Manufacturer Support: not yet....I've just searched the web for answers The Wow Factor: OH the black stream is beautiful and gives a really nice finished hot look to it Overall: i think ill be satisfied for a while :p

"a thrasher guitar????? play it and see... why do you think Vai plays one?" submitted March 15, 2005

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: active mussician
Music Style: olde stuff, rock and blues
Sound: the pickup switch and configurations give you a strat and a les p plus 2 combinations of single blade mixes for a creamy humbucker sound with brilliance... i wouldnt want pickups any hotter because the stock setup is matched and balanced so the combinations are smooth transitions... my amps and effects do the distorting and shaping of what is a verrry smooth sound from the stock pickups Feature: came all put together - the tremelo is great, can set each string - i took off the lockers, it stays in tune well enough....... i retune all the time anyway... Quality: seems good enough, the folks who want tank parts will be happy with the metal knobs, which have no effect on sound Manufacturer Support: dont know The Wow Factor: its a perfect marriage of a les paul and a strat. the neck is what i've been searching for. It's an electric guitar that takes the physical limitations out of playing, basicly, it's now up to me, as the instrument offers no obstacle to playing.......... the wizard neck is fabulous! i have several good guitars, and only play this one now....

"HONEST REVIEW OF A GREAT GUITAR(IBANEZ RG370DX 2005) " submitted May 6, 2005

By -
Overall
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN(16yrs)
Music Style: Metal
Sound: I ususally never give stock pickups a 10 on 10 but the 2005 Diamrzio powered INF pickups are so bloody good that you need to play on them to actually feel the goodness. Output seems pretty high and the overall sound is tight. Note: Ive changed the stock pickups of all 12guitars I own but these will stay. Feature: Just wish this thing came with a gigbag. THe new EDGEIII bridge is extremely good. Holds tune well. Quality: DECENT! Value: GREAT VALUE! Value for money. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: SEXY! Overall: The new 2005 models are way better than the old 2003 models. A MUST BUY! PS- Just cannot believe that i am the first reviewer of the 2005 models

"A vary good guitar in a very good price! I think its a best buy for its price!" submitted August 6, 2011

By a customer from yahoo.gr
Music Style: death metal , hardcore ,heavy metal
Sound: I play death metal. The infinity pikups are great. It's a very good guitar if you want to play metal,rock and harcore music. It's sound is amazing and has got alot of energy to give Feature: When i bought my ibanez 370dx bk they gave me as gift some picks and a soft ibanez case for my guitar. Ease of Use: It's an easy play organ.Its perfect especially for fast playing and jamming Quality: The construction is great. Manufacturer Support: They gave guarantee 2 years for the guitar's electronic system!

"awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted July 2, 2005

Overall
Sound: The sound is awesome especially if u put some slinky's on it and remember IT IS FACTORY SET UP TO 9'S Feature: allen renches got to love em it came with all the stuff u needed to customize it Quality: product made almost perfect just be carefull not to drop it due to the bridge pickup falling Value: it is worth the price Manufacturer Support: the warranty is awesome they fix the pickup thing for free!!!!!!!!!!!!! and who said nothing in life is free? Overall: this guitar is like the coolest guitar ever go out and buy it

"RG370DX" submitted April 10, 2012

By Rob M in Elizabethtown, KY
Overall
Musical Background: played in bands 15 years ago.
Music Style: thrash, blackened death
Sound: It sounds great! I am still in the process of trying to find "my sound"...which is metal. It is good for metal but I have yet to find a setting that makes me pop. I wish it had active pups, somehow in my choosing it I failed to see it didn't. Feature: The locks don't seem to lock very well. Ease of Use: As stated, it's been 15 years since I played. Guitar is no bicycle!!! I am having to relearn quite a bit. Quality: It seems well made. The biggest issue seems to be tuning. As I said, it arrived out of tune. Upon tuning it I noticed the locks were loose. I have retuned it several time since....the low E seems to keep going out of tune for some reason. Value: As a $300-400 guitar would be fine, but as it is creeping towards $500 it begins to exceed it's worth. The Wow Factor: Not really. In fact my wife was surprised I got something so plain looking. Overall: It's been a while since I have played...about 15 years. Back then I played a Lotus! lol My wife said for my 40th birthday I could get a guitar. I went with Ibanez after a great deal of research. I researched more and finally decided on the RG370DX. I then researched prices and was able to utilize zzounds price match + 10% with no problem.When it arrived it was one of the happiest moments I ever had! The guitar itself arrived out of tune. I tuned it and found it has a fret buzz on the third fret. I was disappointed as I understand Ibanez ships tuned and set and I was sitting here for an hour looking online trying to remember how to do things and/or see how it is done on an Ibanez.

"This looks as well as it plays." submitted January 22, 2009

Overall
Music Style: Metal, nu metal, gothic metal, death metal, punk, classic metal
Sound: You can get A LOT of sounds out of it. From attacky sounds, to more of a chunk in metal. Responds well with my Boss pedals. Just need to get a stack amp. But so far, i love it. Feature: Pretty much has everything i've ever wanted in a guitar. Tremolo=love! <3 Ease of Use: It's easy, but it seriously takes time to get the sound you want out of it. Bright side, you could pretty much get any sound out of it. First I tuned it for a Daron Malakian sound, then switched it again for a Kurt Cobain melody sound. Sure makes me happy. Quality: It's so well made, i'm afraid of scratching it. What really bugs me is that there's a gap inside of the pickups, so dust gets into it. Value: Honestly, this thing took a long time to buy. My job doesn't even pay well, so paying off bills and saving money for this was a real pain. Maybe i'm just poor, but it was worth it. Manufacturer Support: It's Ibanez. These guys truly do care about their customers. The Wow Factor: Honestly, if i took this guitar in public, I would get laid in a heartbeat. Haha i wish, but this truly fits my style as a metalhead and all sorts of etc music. Overall: I plan on keeping this guitar till the day i die. If it gets trashed, i will always frame and tell people "that was my very first Ibanez guitar"

"Good guitar bad tremolo" submitted August 28, 2004

Music Style: Metal, Rock
Sound: The guitar sounds good but the tremolo is so flimsy if your hand even brushes against it the sound will change becouse of the tension in the strings, and bending one string will cause all the other strings sound to change from the tremolo lifting up Feature: The guitar came with a cord and allen wrenches which is good Quality: The guitar looks well but there was some small things like in the back it looks like a screw driver slid off a screw and scrached a small spot next to it and another one was in so tight it started to crack the finish Value: If it was more solid it would be worth the price Manufacturer Support: I have not contacted the company but I assume I could if I needed to The Wow Factor: The guitar looks great and the design is comfortable Overall: After reading all the good reviews for this guitar I expected more but after closely looking it over and playing it I was disappointed

"A real nice guitar" submitted December 18, 2012

By Malik Ore in Joplin, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar player for 6 years, drummer for 3 and bass player for about maybe 2 years
Music Style: metal, alternative rock
Sound: Like i said i dont like the stock pickups but it still sounds nice. Feature: The neck is pretty good and the fretboard as well Ease of Use: very easy to get good sound out of it Quality: it was made well except for the pickups Value: yep good value its worth it Manufacturer Support: nope The Wow Factor: its just a good guitar need i say more? Overall: This is definitely one of the best guitars ive played the only thing i dont like is how ibanez puts stock pickups in their guitars but otherwise it is nice. The sound is great the look is great and it plays like boss. The floyd rose this thing has is amazing if you know how to use but it is still real awesome. I highly recommend it.

Ibanez RG370DX Electric Customer Review submitted March 24, 2008

Music Style: metal, rock, classical
Sound: pickups are too muddy and break up too easily. not good for clean sounds Feature: basic rg hsh vol tone 5 way switch. edge 3 is crap compared to ofr or original edge. Quality: mine is Korean and is really good. compared to my 1990 rg550 this good for the money. if you change the pickups it can be a really professional guitar. Value: for the price its awesome Manufacturer Support: never had to deal with ibanez The Wow Factor: ibanez rg are my favorite guitars the shape is beautiful and some of the early colors are amazing. Overall: i will have this guitar for a long time. with new pickups it is really good.

"Great" submitted February 27, 2005

By a customer from excite.com
Musical Background: Active hobbyist
Music Style: light metal (scorps foreaver!)
Sound: The sound is very versitile. But, I knoced a point because it dosen't have the perect clean sound. but the overdrive sound if phnomenional Feature: the whammy bar is a nice add. the controlls are solid Quality: Super quality! This this is solid as a rock. you can't kill it! The plastic cover to the switch came off once, but it sliped sucerley back on, no prob. Value: For the price, this cannot be beat. Manufacturer Support: Never had to use the support, see quality The Wow Factor: Beautiful, sexy, i want Overall: Can't be beat

"True Metal Machine" submitted February 22, 2012

By Shane W in Poca, WV
Musical Background: Guitar and Bass, jam at home
Music Style: Metal
Overall: This guitar was made for one thing, to destroy the world thru METAL. The pups are standard Ibanez fare. Good distorted not so good clean, But the body, and neck are a shredders dream, or just as good for us rythm section player who are chugging away in the background. All in all another great guitar from Ibanez, that you can't beat for the price. I used the price match guarantee, and Zzounds matched it and beat it by 15 dollars. So another great reason to use these guys.

"The perfect one" submitted January 30, 2005

Music Style: mainly rock
Sound: It is obviosly meant for rock music and thats what it sounds best with but you can use it for everthing. It helps you to achieve the perfect sound if it's in tune and it dosent go out of tune very easily either. All in all its an amazing guitar!!!!!!!!! GET 1 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feature: It has got great features it's looks are unbeatable in the Ibanez range it truly is a great guitar. Quality: As i've already said it looks graet and my friend has had his for nearly a year of non stop playing and it still makes the perfect sound. Amazingly well constructed guitar. Value: It is great value for money you wont get better for that price. Manufacturer Support: Ibanez are fabulas they are so friendly and they know exactly what you need but i only needed to see them once about replacing one wire otherwise the guitar hasnt gone rong at all. The Wow Factor: The courlor of the electric blue stands out in any cround and shape just makes you want go out and buy it it looks perfect. Overall: For aslong as it takes to break it. And id get onother in the Ibanez range.

Ibanez RG370DX Electric Customer Review submitted September 16, 2006

Overall
Sound: This guitar is awsome and it should be sold at a higher price, maybe the Ibanez worker made an error on the price :P Feature: This guitar come with a cheap cable and all you need to make adjustment it's pretty nice

"GET THIS GUITAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted September 19, 2004

Overall
Sound: The sound totally rocks. I have a fender amp and it sounds awsome. Feature: love the trem Quality: definatlly the best guitar I ever played Value: worth every penny Manufacturer Support: if the support is as good as the guitar. never had to use it. The Wow Factor: sexy as hell Overall: NICE!!!

Ibanez RG370DX Electric Customer Review submitted October 6, 2006

Overall
Sound: Excellent sound and range of sound Feature: Excellent tremolo. The Wow Factor: Fine looking axe Overall: This is a fantastic guitar for the money. It stays in tune forever and the stock pick-ups sound VERY good. Recommended.

"killer fret board, great body, comfy, just switck the strings and maybe pickups and you have a guitar worth double what you paid" submitted September 14, 2006

Musical Background: active muscian
Music Style: metal
Sound: better pickups!!! Quality: its definetly dependable. It will last a long time and is put together well with minor defects.

"ibanez" submitted November 21, 2007

Musical Background: hobbyist 3 years
Music Style: pure metal
Sound: the guitar has a nice sound very good for metal. Feature: i guess there cool it came with the guitar and thats about it Ease of Use: its sort of easy to use if u know how to use the tremolo on it then your good Quality: ok heres the bad part. my friend bought this guitar in the spring of 07 and it worked fine and looked fine but about 3-4 mounths later the neck pickup stop working and then another mounth or 2 went by and the bridge pickup stoped working. Value: its a good price. Manufacturer Support: didnt deal with them The Wow Factor: its a very nice and looks great. Overall: its a nice guitar except for the pickups not working.

"ROCK ON IBANEZ!" submitted May 7, 2008

Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Hard Rock and Heavy Metal
Sound: Personally, I think this guitar has a great sound to it. But I think that it would have much more appeal if it had EMG or Seymour Duncan pickups. Overall, this guitar has a cool edgey sound you are looking for, for the average hard rocker or metal head. Feature: It came fully assembled, not much accessories except for spare parts and a whammy bar. This guitar has everything you need except for a case and a strap. Ease of Use: The frets on this guitar are awesome! They give you plenty of space for your fingers and I really dig the shark tooth fret inlays. Its really easy to play and very comfortable. All you need to do is switch on which pickups you want to use and rock out. Quality: One of Ibanez's Best to me. This guitar is worth much more than what I payed for it. Again, the pickups are not bad for the price but you can easily change that. Value: This guitar could easily be sold for +$600. And I bought it for $450. YOU DO THE MATH! Manufacturer Support: I had problems w/ the shipping and asked them to fix it. Well, they didn't but it still arrived at my house so...I'm not complaining. The Wow Factor: First of all, I bought the black w/ the grey stream tribal graphics and when I pulled it out of the box, I just stared at it with awe. This guitar has the coolest paint job especially for an Ibanez. Since Ibanez is such a good brand in guitars, I decided to try it out. Overall It is a great guitar and I would suggest this one to anyone that wants one. Overall: Pretty much all guitars to me are the same. You plug in the effects and amp and you will get the same sound (practically). I bought this guitar because it is meant for Hard Rockers/Metal artists and that was what sparked me into getting it because those are my favorite genres of music. If you like ANY ROCK OR METAL BUY THIS GUITAR... ITS YOUR DESTINY!

"This Thing Rocks! Best Guitar I've Owned" submitted October 14, 2007

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Heavy Metal/Funk
Sound: This monster axe rocks out! It's got the perfect tone for thrash metal. Feature: Great bang for the buck! Really well worth the money. ZZounds.com is great. Will definitely buy from them again! Ease of Use: It's guitar. So unless you don't know how to play one, it's extremely easy. Quality: Brilliant! Made of decent woods. Maintains its tune. Great action. Although the strings got caught in my sack hairs while performing the reverse monkey dive with my neighbor's wife. Ouch! But apart from that, it is great quality! Value: Good value. Great product! Manufacturer Support: N/A Haven't had a reason to call them. Just the hospital for my aforementioned accident with my sack. The Wow Factor: This is the bomb. You have to get one and rock! I'm serious, dude/dudette. This is well worth your hard earned cash. If you're into metal as much as I am (and I'm a nut), you've got to purchase one now. Just keep it away from your sack and you'll be fine. Overall: Excellent! Buy it now. You won't regret it!

"Topator!!" submitted December 11, 2007

By a customer from zordidus.com
Overall
Musical Background: Musico activo.
Music Style: Puro metal, Fetid Metal.
Sound: Definitivamente suena diacachimba!, jamas habia logrado que mis riff sonaran mejor, ahora yo creo sonar como los grandes. Feature: Bueno la verdad es que esta guitarra trae todas las mierdas que necesitaba para sonar mejor, buenos trastes, las pastillas suenan diaverga muy potentes y sencibles, la verdad es que con menos esfuerzo consigo sacar notas que con mi guitarra anterior eran casi imposibles, los trastes de tipo Jumbo me cuadran. Ha y el Floyd Rose esta bastante excelente. Ease of Use: Uuuuuuuuu! ahora soy un Dios del olimpo, el manual de usuario casi no dice nada puesto que es el mismo que tren todas las guitarra Ibanez pero bueno en internet otros usuarios si que ayudan bastante. Quality: Excelente, esta hecha para el desturke, metal y Fetidez. Value: Regular las prefiero gratis! Manufacturer Support: Ni idea, la verdad es que nunca lo he usado, no se si me serviria de mucho. The Wow Factor: Si me dio gana de hacerle el amor. Overall: Lo que dure a mi estilo de uso, bueno lo que aguante.

Ibanez RG370DX Electric Customer Review submitted July 4, 2004

Overall
Sound: so greattttttttt Feature: i like all the features Value: im gonna buy it for 450 canadian $ Manufacturer Support: usually i dont like ibanez but omg this guitar rock! The Wow Factor: sexyyyyyy

"Shredder's Blessing" submitted November 22, 2008

Overall
Sound: The sound is awesome for metal players and shredders, I think it would respond better live. It delivers a precise and heavy sound even when it is under heavy distortion, you don't even need a noise supressor. Feature: The features are my favorite part, the floyd system is very awesome for tune maintenance and the tremolo is pretty fun. Value: The price is awesome for the quality of this instrument The Wow Factor: As i am left handed i don't have much pf a choice concerning the color, but i would definitely buy it.

"Simply Awesome" submitted February 13, 2010

Music Style: Rock, Heavy Metal, 90's grunge, Alternative
Sound: Geat heavy metal guitar as well as modern rock. It can handle blues pretty well too but its built more for rock/heavy metal/grunge. I play mine through a line 6 spider IV 120 and this thing is awesome. Had to change the strings right away when I got it because two were dead. I put in a set of Skinny top heavy bottom ernie ball strings and all I can say is WOW!!!! setup was a pain but once you get it its stays in tune well even when punishing the guitar with Guns-N-Roses or Metallica like I do. The neck is easy to play and action is good and low for easy play pickups do very well. my only suggestion is read how to setup this guitar and keep your bridge level when setting up. Otherwise a great investment this is one heck of a guitar for the money. Feature: Features are great you just need a good amp to bring out this guitars full potential. I use a line 6 spider IV 120 and this thing rocks. Ease of Use: Neck is smooth and fast very easy to play. "LOW Action" Quality: No problems yet, very well built. Value: I don't think you could beat it definitely worth the money Manufacturer Support: Very good techs for getting the guitar setup with the heavier grade strings. The Wow Factor: Everybody loves my guitar even has a guy try to swipe it after a gathering with friends. I get comments on it all the time, and when your playing it will definitely turn your head, comparable to guitars costing 3-4 times more. Overall: I hope to own it forever and pass it down to my oldest daughter shes 10 now and plays too, not as good as dad yet though

"Ibanez Rocks" submitted January 16, 2005

By a customer from hotmail.ca
Overall
Sound: It is awesome Feature: The double locking trem ios sweet but it would be cool if it came with seympur Duncans. Quality: Awesome. Value: Best guitar for the money. Manufacturer Support: Never had to use it so dont know. The Wow Factor: It is awesome looking Overall: If you want a good guitar buy an ibanez.

"it came whith 2 crashes ,but it ruless!!" submitted April 12, 2005

Overall
Music Style: instrumental ,rock , metal.
Sound: it has a very good sound and a very good quality ,just for rockers!! Feature: liked a lot for its lockings and the bridge. Quality: its ok . Value: its a little expencive. Manufacturer Support: it came whit some crashes and it doesnt seem well. The Wow Factor: i dont like the color cus it is blue. Overall: i expected more but i liked

"Jeez man! Stop reading this review and buy it!! Get navy metallic and a nice case to with it." submitted February 5, 2005

By a customer from lincsat.com
Overall
Musical Background: profficient shredder, and hobbyist type thing
Music Style: everything except country!!
Sound: Here's how it is. Every time I play another guitar, I think about how much I like this one better because of it's ease of use and great sound palette. After slamming on a few axes at a local music store, I went home and plugged in my Ibanez.I was immediately answered with a searing rock tone much more refined than that of the ones I had played earlier. I swear this guitar sounds good through almost any amp! The range of sounds extends fom jazzy to bluesy, rock and metal and any thing else on the planet thanks to the great humbuckers and the single coil in the middle. The tone is also much sweeter than every other guitar out there Feature: The only downfall is the Floyd Rose Tremolo bridge which is a pain in the proverbial neck to tune. I highly recommend that the trem block be blocked up with wood or some thing if you rest your hand on the bridge, or hate tuning lots. On the other hand, the action and the playability are great!! Quality: No problems whatsoever hardware wise; the hardware is stellar, man. My only quibble is that the wicked shark tooth inlays (not shark fin) had a little bit of glue seepage around the edges, but I'm sure that this was the only one that had that. Value: This is a wicked deal for a guitar of this stature!!! I've had proffessional musicians use it and give very high compliments, and most wished they had one too! Manufacturer Support: I had a bit of trouble actually finding one but in the end it all worked out and I got a killer deal like no other! The Wow Factor: I totally dig the shark tooth inlays (you have no idea how sick I am of dots!), and the shape is very ergonomic. The cutaways are shaped like a Strat's but they are deeper and better looking. Plus the sharp edges and Navy Metallic paint give it flare, and style. Overall: This guitar's overall performance and value is much better than many guitars worth thousands more. (no really!, if you don't like it, I'll take it!!) The craftsmanship and quality leave nothing to be desired and I wouldn't trade it for a truck-load of "finer instruments"

"AMAZING GUITAR" submitted November 3, 2007

By a customer from aim.com
Music Style: METAL ALL TEH WAY
Sound: This guitar is pretty much capable of any sound and it just owns.i use a line 6 spider III and it sounds amazing with all the presets. Feature: tremolo is nice ive heard from others they dont like the looseness of it but it doesnt bother me much Ease of Use: plays very easily and fast Quality: everythings well put together i love it the finishes are very nice i have the red stream one or w/e Value: best guitar you can get for the price Manufacturer Support: havent had to deal with ibanez yet though i just bought it today lol The Wow Factor: very sexy guitar id kill for it Overall: its sjut awesome go buy it now its great for anything

"This thing sucks." submitted July 28, 2006

Overall
Music Style: Rock, metal, Shred, Neoclassical, pretty much anything.
Sound: Full, lots of treble, great for sharp riffs and harmonics. Feedbacks a bit easily though. Feature: The INFS Pickups are pretty sweet, although i would like a better acoustic tone for the clean channel. The tremolo bar holder is a bit dodgy as well, in a sense that the bar gradullay comes looser and looser and eventully starts rocking in the how no matter how tight you it. The Floyd Rose style tremolo system isnt the best, but it works. Ease of Use: Due to the string height near the nut being quite far, the first and second frets can be a bit painful to press, especially in 6 string bar chords. Unibends are nearly impossible, as the brdige giving it too easily, it lowers the pitch of the strings, so you'll efficiently loose half a step on a bend. Shredding at the higheer frets (above 12th) is fairly easy other wise. Quality: This thing has spent more time in the shop then in my home. Within the first 2 days the bridge was shot, and i had to go get the strings that it was tearing up replaced, the neck adjusted (it had caved in), and the springs tightened. Then, about 4 days after I got it back from that, the bolts on the locking nut stripped, I had to get those cut off and replaced. I get it back, and the same night, the rear humbucker, FALLS OUT OF THE GUITAR. So I get that fixed. Now, ona guitar thats meant for use with a whammy bar, the use of it very nwo and then (end bending strings) creates a loud cracking sound, and cracks are appearring in body of the guitar around where the neck connects to it. All within 2 and a half months. Value: I might just have a bum gutiar, but i payed 500 bucks for this thing, and it's relly screwing up big time. Manufacturer Support: Have not been able to contact Ibanez. The Wow Factor: It's a damn sexy guitar. Sleek, black, sharp looking. But I'm a guy that needs playability and durability, whihc this thing doesnt deliver to well on. Overall: Well, i'm not satisfied with it. I think if Ibanez paid a little more attention to quality, it wouldn't be doing this. Most likely a crack should have been seen in the body allowin it to be weakened by the tremolo system, but i guess it get s little boring inspecting hundreds of bodies a day. When I get a job, I'm going to see if i can replace or fix the body, or sell it as is, and then go buy a stratocaster or something.

"If you like metal and hard rock then you cant get a better guitar for the price than this Ibanez, period." submitted July 24, 2011

Musical Background: beginner
Music Style: Metal, Hard Rock
Sound: I am a beginner that likes hard rock and metal , thus why I bought this guitar.Its very affordable and sounds great............my amp is a Crate GFX-212T @ 120 watts w/ built in dsp w/ 16 effects...........Iam thinking about replacing the crate custom speakers w/ some Mesa Black Shadows.Possibly another 4 speaker rack below , I'll see. Feature: I ponder the use of different pickups sometimes , but the Inf. are fine for now...........I wish the tremolo bar was more positioned at 6 o clock instead of free wheeling. Ease of Use: Easy to play , the harmonics are superb.............once again Iam a beginner and heck bar chords are hard. Quality: Very well made for the price. Value: I havnt seen a better deal than this period, well I got a Gax 70 too that I will be replacing the pickups , input jack , and selector switch. Manufacturer Support: Ive made 2 purchases and its all is good.Zzounds.com that is. The Wow Factor: Had to have it , blk of course. Overall: time will tell

"A bad guitar" submitted October 13, 2008

Music Style: Metal/Metalcore
Sound: This guitar sounds ok for a beginner guitar. Ease of Use: When set up, the neck on this guitar is VERY fast since its a wizard II. Quality: The quality of the wood on this thing SUCKS. I adjusted the springs on it and the wood just broke. Also, the bridge is one GIANT PIECE OF CRAP because the metal it is made of is just the worst thing to use. The pickups dont sound too good either. I have to replace my rg370dx after a year of playing it because it is just falling apart on me. Value: It's not bad for the price (except if you buy the fancy paint job Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with ibanez support.

"If you hace 300+ dollars don,t evevn waste any more time looking on line, just buy this!!!!" submitted July 23, 2004

Music Style: R&B
Sound: Great for Metal and versatile as well! Feature: Dual humbuckers and single coil are a great combination Quality: I have owned Ibanez before for 12+ years and have never had a problem Value: I didn't expect much for the money, I needed a third and fourth guitar to go with Les Pauls and acoustic, but when this arrived I put the LP collection away, and perhaps for quite a while. So much lighter and the Floyd Rose is great Manufacturer Support: I am sure I will never find out

"if you're thinking about buying this ,you're buying from the right place. you get 30 days to play it,and return it if you don't" submitted July 5, 2008

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: hobbist
Music Style: rock,blues rock
Sound: i like the pick-ups ,and with the 5 way switch you can go from blues to metal in a snap. Feature: got some allen keys and a spring. "GIG BAGS" would it kill IBENAZ and some of the other companys out there to throw in a $24.99 gig bag. IBENAZ gives them out with their $199.99 jump start sets along with picks ,and an amp. stop cheap out on us. Ease of Use: for me the personally i found the edge 111 tremelo to be a pain in the neck. i read other reviews and they were all positive. so i probably just wasn't patient enough. Quality: it's a beautiful guitar. looks like IBENAZ really paid attention to detail. it kind of brings up my point about lack of a gig bag. Value: worth the price. great deal Manufacturer Support: havn't need service The Wow Factor: it a hot looking guitar ,but honestly they all look pretty much the same. Overall: for one reason or another the guitar not right for me. i'm returning it and getting an ESP.

"Excellent guitar." submitted August 4, 2005

Overall
Music Style: Metal, metal and some more metal.
Sound: Perfect for metal. Clean or distorted, either way it sounds brilliant. A slight hum on the single coil, but i can live with that. This delivers all the way. Feature: Upgraded pickups for the 2005 model are excellent. And the edge pro III is in a class of it's own. Quality: Superior quality hardware. Factory setup was perfect, the finish, oh my god, was brilliant to say the absolute least. Just be a bit careful, dont drop it or anything, because if it scratches it can take away the complete appeal of the instrument. Value: You get what you pay for. Very good value. Manufacturer Support: Havent dealt with them, but i'm sure ibanez does a great job. The Wow Factor: One of the sexiest guitars in black. I love it. Overall: I'll probably play this for about 3 or 4 years before upgrading.If it were lost or stolen, first thing i'd do is find and kill the guy who stole it and then buy the same one again.

When you call, mention priority code 16J8-VMH7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976