When you call, mention priority code 155L-G9BB

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez RG3550MZ Prestige

The Ibanez RG3550MZ features some of the Prestige series' finest construction. With a Super Wizard Prestige neck, the Ibanez RG3550MZ is shred-friendly.

"This is the Guitar I have Always wanted!" submitted May 3, 2013

By Patrick O'Donnell in Albuquerque, NM
Musical Background: Playing about 8-10 years
Music Style: Rock, blues, jazz
Sound: Oh wow, the sounds I get out of this guitar are varied and beautiful. I have combined about 8 years practicing and noodling around on the guitar. I recently bought another 6 string electric with EMG pickups and I appreciate their metal crunch, but the Ibanez has it all!! Di Marzio pickups in this configuration have markedly unique sounds in singular and even more in mixed selection. The tone is so warm and the sustain is never ending. The neck lends itself to shredding but the tone makes you slow down to hear each of those delicious notes. After playing for several months I have decided to put my shredding on hold and just work on new styles---jazz, fusion. Feature: Most: Excellently crafted case, all the metrics and other adapters on 1 tool----think Swiss Army Knife. Highest quality parts throughout, no expense spared. Ease of Use: I have never had such an easy time getting the most incredible sounds out of this guitar. I don't think I will ever buy another guitar again! I get metal crunch, sweetest of tone and everything in between. Quality: Last forever! All parts are of the highest quality. Value: I would say yes. True, considering the median asking price for a guitar is 725+/-, it is expensive but this will be with me for years and the effect it has had on my practicing and desire is priceless. I have yet to find this reaction with anything I have played. Manufacturer Support: No need to reach. The Wow Factor: Quality Japanese build, color scheme, excellent build. Overall: I have owned only a few guitars in my time but I have played many trying to find the perfect match twixt tone, playability and features. The J-Crew really outdid themselves on the body as it is perfect in every way. The neck is a true joy to feel in your had as you play, thin but not anemic. Action is perfect and the entire guitar was setup to perfection. Sustain reminds me of the Phil Collins model without the electronics! The DiMarzios work so well by themselves or in mix. Truly different sounds form all settings. The color scheme is different yet familiar and the sparkling black paint is flawless. I have never been so pleased with a purchase and ZZounds made it all happen with their excellent Customer Service as well as their 8 pay plan. Kudos to a fine company who will get all of my future business. I guess the greatest compliment I can give this guitar is it makes me want to be a better player in everyway.

"Shredder" submitted March 3, 2010

By a customer from verizo.net
Musical Background: Artist
Music Style: Rock,Blues
Sound: This Guitar is incredible! I have a Ibanez 1570 with th edge pro bridge and it doesn't even compare how smooth and the sustain. WOW It lasts forever with this guitar. I love the male fretboard and the sound this guitar puts out. The color is awesome being the metallic orange one. The super wizard neck is fast as can be. I would buy it again if it were to be stollen. Quality: Fit and finish are outstanding. Value: I thoughht this guitar was a little pricy. Seems it could have been around $1200 instead of $1500. Manufacturer Support: Gave it a 5 because I never had to use support.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Ibanez Prestige rg3550 it does get any better." submitted May 12, 2010

Music Style: Heavy Metal
Sound: If you are looking for a maple neck to get just a little brighter tone this guitar screams tone. Feature: It's built like an Ibanez Prestige. If you ever owned or played one you would know exactly what I am talking about. Ease of Use: This guitar is ready out of the box the playability is out of this world. Quality: Ibanez J Crew Crafted it doesnt get much better. Value: Mine was a dent and scratch so I got a great deal and the amazing thing is I cant find a dent or scratch on the guitar. Manufacturer Support: The guys and girls of zzounds are great people to work with. The Wow Factor: This guitar screams sex. Overall: I will be satisfied forever with this guitar. I have been waiting for the right time to purchase and I got lucky. I know have 12 professional guitars. They each serve a purpose with sound, I have one more to finish paying off and I am done.

When you call, mention priority code 155L-G9BB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976