When you call, mention priority code 14J6-V9PC

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez PF5ECE Cutaway

Spruce top. Gold die-cast tuners. Mahogany neck, back and sides.

"Best bang for the buck" submitted May 5, 2010

Musical Background: Hobbyist for 30+ years
Music Style: Rock/Blues
Sound: Unplugged, this guitar sounds pretty good. However, plugged in it is even better. Since I purchased it for use in recording rather than live performances, it does exactly what I bought it for. Feature: Built in tuner and equalizer. Plugged in you can adjust the tone to sound just how you want it. Ease of Use: Very easy to adjust the equalizer controls. Quality: For $300, this guitar definitely exceeds my expectations for quality. Well-worth every penny. Value: If you're looking for a decent acoustic-electric, this definitely fits that description. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed support, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The Wow Factor: The cutaway is nice, giving it a bit more sex appeal than your standard dreadnought. Overall, it's a nice-looking instrument. Overall: As I said, for the money, you'd have a hard time finding a higher quality instrument. An excellent choice for the budget-minded who doesn't want to sacrifice quality. Also a fantastic choice for the beginner.

"9 years of happiness and counting" submitted March 10, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: perform on the side
Music Style: rock, folk
Sound: Works well for me. Slightly snappy acoustic. After a show, people ask me about the guitar- impressed with the sound. They guess all kinds of upscale brands. Feature: Electronics running strong. Simple and efficient. Ease of Use: I'm no guitar whiz. If I can play it, it's VERY playable. Action is probably a touch high, but it never stopped me. When I bought it I walked around the music store until I found the one that sounded good and felt good. This was the winner. Quality: 9 years after purchase and it hasn't required much repair at all. Bridge needed to be reglued last year after a hard humid winter in upstate New York. That's it. I've bumped it quite a bit, but so far no loose parts, no significant scars. I look forward to several more years. Value: It was more than the guitar I thought I was buying at the time. Love it. And bought it off of student scholarship to state school. Manufacturer Support: Never had to contact them The Wow Factor: I like the simplicity- tt appeals to me. Nothing over the top. Very practical and pleasing to look at. Overall: I'll look for another guitar when this one croaks. It's been everything I need for my simple requirements for 9 years of regular playing. It's a great guitar to grow into as a guitarist.

"A great guitar worth twice its cost" submitted July 9, 2006

Overall
Sound: It has a very nice sound, my friend has an Art Wood that cost more than double this but this guitar still has the same great sound. Feature: The tuner and electronics are nice. You can't do a whole lot but then agian its not an expensive guitar. Ease of Use: The strings it comes with are, ok. They have a great sound but are kinda rough. I'm planning on getting lighter strings. Quality: It doesn't feel like a beginners guitar. Its very solid and feels like it will last a long time. The electronics are simple and not flimsy, plus they re Fishman so no worries there. Value: Like I said besides the strings and looks it rivals an Art Wood. I payed 230 for a blemished one and LOVE it Manufacturer Support: Never had to call, it has a warranty so I'll give it a 10 The Wow Factor: Pretty simple looking guitar, no fancy anything. I personally like the head but besides that nothing that great about it. Overall: I hope to keep this thing for atleast 8 year, long enough to get me though college and I think it will meet my expectations.

"Pro Quality for excellent price" submitted July 19, 2009

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Acive Musician
Music Style: Any and all Rock
Overall: When I picked up this guitar at the shop for my 14th birthday, I knew it was the one. Now, over a year and a half later, it is my main practice and performance guitar. It rarely needs repair and the features are excellent, especially the built-in tuner and the cutaway. I put Martin Marquis.010 gauge strings on and I couldn't be happier. My friends tell me that everywhere I go this guitar is with me and they are right. I hope to keep this guitar for as long as I play.

When you call, mention priority code 14J6-V9PC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976