When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-YN3D

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez MTM1 Mick Thompson

Get as low and heavy as Slipknot guitarist Mick Thomson with this signature Ibanez MTM1, loaded with Seymour Duncan Blackout EMTY pickups for serious gain.

"Only guitar I'd ever need" submitted October 2, 2016

By Phillip C in Thornton, CO
Musical Background: 15 years playing played in big venue concerts
Music Style: Rock metal hardcore
Overall: I don't usually like signature products because they're built to other people specifications but this guitar is built for the metal player in mind mick tompson is a smart guy and a great musician most people do not give him the credit he deserves but this guitar feels like a custom shop what's basically it is to pick ups are high out put but have passive qualities I love Floyd Rose style bridges but do not ever need a tremolo this bridge give your the feel of a Floyd rose with the locking and fine tuners but with out the extra hole in the guitar and the Benifits of a locked down bridge. If you play dropped tunings this is your guitar custom shop and custom case for a more then reasonable price.

"My most favorite guitar yet" submitted June 25, 2007

Music Style: Metal
Sound: This is the best guitar I have owned so far. I have had RG's, 777's, les pauls...this guitar is awesome. I love the fixed bridge, it never gets out of tune. The look and feel are excellent. I feel so comfortable playing this guitar I just can't put it down. From the neck to the sound this guitar has it all. I don't even miss the tremolo. Feature: The playability is fantastic if that can be considered a feature. I suppose I would have to say the neck is my favorite feature but the whole thing as a package can't be beat. I had every feature in mind as my own invention when I went looking for a guitar then found this and was amazed that everything I wanted to create in a guitar was already done. Ease of Use: It is way to easy to get a good sound on this guitar. I plugged it in and I was done. I did not have to modify anything. Quality: Another great Ibanez product. I have tried leaving Ibanez just see what else is out there and I always come back. Value: Worth every penny although I did pay less than this price. Knowing how good this guitar is I would pay this price if I could not get it for less elsewhere. Manufacturer Support: Did not need any The Wow Factor: Plenty of sex appeal. I have the black with blank fret board. This thing caught my eye right away. Overall: I will keep this guitar forever and ever. I love it.
28 of 30 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"If you drop tune and chug heavy riffs keep reading" submitted March 14, 2008

Music Style: hard core/metal core /nu metal ect
Sound: The sounds that you get out of this guitar are amazing. There is no need for a tone knob as Mick Thompson dialed this thing in perfectly. The active emg's produce the heaviest sounds and are the only way to go for metal and hardcore genre's. Feature: Whoever wrote the review that said this thing has a floyd rose is a retard. It has a fixed edge bridge with the fine tuners and locks up top. Tremolos are junk for metal and hardcore you don't need it. This is one of the only guitars that has standard drop B tuning and stays in tune. Ease of Use: plug and play Quality: This is basically a custom shop guitar. Once you pick it up you wont put it down. Value: This is a custom signature guitar with a custom case for a standard price. Worth at least $2000.00 Manufacturer Support: Ibanez is number 1 in customer satisfaction. But they don't break so you'll never need it. The Wow Factor: Blood red, mahogany body neck through design active emg's reverse headstock and the words SEVEN engraved in the neck. nuff said
19 of 22 people (86.36%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best axe for metal" submitted March 23, 2016

By Carl L in Mckees rocks, PA
Musical Background: Playing professinally for 29 years
Music Style: Metal.
Sound: Any amp this guitar plays through is one time. Feature: It's simple and straight forward. The fixed bridge feels great without the hassel of retuning as with a Floyd rose. Ease of Use: Out of The box and away you go. Quality: As with any other high end ibanez. Top notch. Value: Well worth the $$$$. Manufacturer Support: Didn't need any. The Wow Factor: The pictures of this guitar don't do it any justice. Overall: This guitar has tons and tons of sustain. Tones are right in par with any metal. Action is tight and low. If you want a metal grinding guitar then don't procrastinate and buy it.

"the best guitar i had" submitted August 20, 2006

By coycoy_e
Musical Background: ive benn playing for 3 years and i had 3 bands already
Music Style: i like punk rock,heavy metal,hardcore
Sound: it sounds good specialyy in heavy rock music Feature: yeah its equiped with a tremolo and its an floydrose wich i like Ease of Use: ill give the ease of use a 6 cause the only thing thats hard in having a floydrose is its hard to put new strings unlike nomrmal electric guitar Quality: the quality is exelent Value: it is very expensive but its worted Manufacturer Support: sorry!! no The Wow Factor: dude the look of this guira is the best Overall: dude just buy this guitar and you"ll know

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-YN3D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976