When you call, mention priority code 203-BNNX

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez LGB30 Benson

Get smooth, rich jazz tone with this Ibanez Artstar guitar. This hollowbody is a product of the collaboration between Ibanez and the legendary George Benson.

"Ibanez LGB30" submitted November 22, 2013

By Roger Bunn in East Carbon, UT
Musical Background: 30 + years on guitar about 15 years semi pro
Music Style: Cowboy music, Country and classic rock
Overall: Awesome Guitar! I took this guitar out of the box, tuned it and played amazing leads and rythems! I have always been a firm believer in having the intonations and necks setup on any guitar I buy, even the used ones, but I don't want to change a thing on this guitar! Looks stunning and plays even better. The sound and action of this guitar makes me appear to be a better player than I really am!

"lgb30 jazz guitar" submitted July 24, 2014

By louis A in denver, CO
Overall
Musical Background: 30 yrs, gibson and fender guitars , play with friends.and gigging some times.
Music Style: old 50's and 60's R& R and some jazz
Overall: love this guitar, quality is outstanding for the price of guitar, much better than guitars costing 3 times as much!! sound of pickups very good! and finish of frets work is fantastic easy to play!! buy this guitar for this price you cant go wrong!!

"georg benson lgb30" submitted November 27, 2013

By Art d in kansas city, KS
Overall
Musical Background: 30+years guitar I have teaching studio and play professionally
Music Style: blues and jazz mainly also classical
Overall: this guitar is great! flawless finish...also comes with an extra wooden bridge. the nut and a couple of frets were a little high. a trip to the local luthier solved that problem ...the guitar plays like butter and intonates perfectly. this is my first time ordering thru zzounds and the experience was great. the rep helped me every step of the way. I play Jazz and blues (in two separate groups) the lgb excels in both styles. the Ibanez 58 custom pickups sound great on stage and in the recording studio.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fantastic Guitar!" submitted January 1, 2016

By Marvin C
Overall
Musical Background: Pretty much a personal player.
Music Style: I love all music except opera.
Overall: The fit and finish out of the box is more than I expected. The sound even just acoustic was great. Plugged it in and ran a couple of runs and sounded better than the Gibson I had considered. I never would have thought the Ibanez could have that quality in a China made guitar. The attention to the fret finish was a fine detail. Not a guitar I plan to trade off for sure. If you are looking for the best of both worse, this may be your choice.

"Love this Guitar" submitted February 6, 2014

By John T in Omaha, NE
Musical Background: Semi-Pro
Music Style: Blues, Jazz & Rock
Overall: Out of the box I was impressed at the quality HSC. When I opened the case the guitar was flawlwss. It came set up with the ART-1 bridge. Intonation was spot on. I fell in love with this guitar right away when I plugged it in. Sounds just like it's supposed to. Now for the bad news... if you get one be prepared to have the switch and pot cleaned. On my second day of ownership my neck pup stopped working (bridge was fine). I just about sent mine back before I figured out what the problem was. A friend of mine hit the switch with some contact cleaner, whiched helped for about 2 hrs when it cut out again. I then found the volumn pot was dirty, after running that back and forth for about 10 min it started working fine and has stayed so.

"Great guitar!!!" submitted August 2, 2015

By Calvin S in Mobile, AL
Music Style: Jazz, r&b, gospel, rock, classical
Overall: I have been playing this instrument for a month, and I'm in love with it. It has a wide variety of tone. The neck feels great!!!

"Awesome Guitar!" submitted January 4, 2016

By Mo Cee in Pasadena, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing over 30 years. I play guitar and some keyboards. Play out, record, write.
Music Style: I play rock, folk, jazz, indie, world, anything that's awesome.
Overall: I've had my LGB30 for about a month now and I can't put it down. Feels great, plays great, looks great - and at that price, wow! I've played for over 30 years, live, recording, songwriting, and still do. I have many guitars and this one is fast becoming my fave. Pickups are clear and strong, neck is very smooth and fast (and it also feels great in my hand). I was a bit concerned about the size of the body, but it feels great to play - right out of the box. Also, the people at zZounds are awesome. Had my guitar in about three days. Now that's fast. And the payment plans allow me to purchase gear so conveniently; no tax, no interest, free shipping - why purchase anywhere else? This is the fifth guitar I've purchased from zZounds and I'm already looking at another purchase real soon. If you're looking for a great jazz box that won't set you back 5 grand, this is the one - no doubt.

"One of the best guitars I've ever played!" submitted December 14, 2015

By Mo Cee in Pasadena, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for over 40 years. Played out regular in my 20s-30s. Play out now again. Jam, write and record.
Music Style: Rock, Alt-Folk. Some jazz.
Overall: Just wow. Where do I begin? Build: perfect. A beautiful guitar. Put it on a stand and look at it. It's built to perfection. I've played many guitars in my time and this one really fit me well. The minute I took it out of the case, I realized, as I was fine tuning it, this is a great guitar to play. Smooth, easy, and it sounds great. I understand this is the 30 and not the 300, but I wonder how much better the 300 will play. The pickups are great (I compared it to the many other guitars I have), action is fantastic. You won't be disappointed with this one. Not at all.

When you call, mention priority code 203-BNNX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976