When you call, mention priority code 172W-XCQB

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez JS1000 Satriani

Play with Joe Satriani's tedious specifications. This guitar was built to replicate Joe's need for a modern sound, vintage feel, and fast action.

"Excellent" submitted February 6, 2012

By Chris G in Philadelphia, PA
Musical Background: Playing for 25 years semi pro, studio, writer
Music Style: blues, metal, progressive, acoustic, jam
Overall: I traded a Taylor acoustic for mine, complete with an autograph from Satch. I am extremely satisfied with this all aspects of this guitar, however i am having difficulty with the trem system. I play low tuned with heavy bottom light top EB Slinkys. Makes life difficult, but it's worth it when all things finally line up.

"Great Ibanez Guitar" submitted March 4, 2010

Overall
Sound: Really great sound. Feature: Great pickups and bridge Ease of Use: Smooth neck, great feeling guitar. Good action. Quality: Amazing Value: Great price for this great guitar The Wow Factor: Super sexy and smooth looking Overall: I'd probably have it for ever

"Pure Perfection" submitted April 23, 2007

Overall
Sound: I was looking for a guitar with class, a guitar with an amazing mordern sound but also with the vintage feel. When i tried this guitar out, i was in love. Ease of Use: This guitar was amazingly quick to set up, and easy, but at the same time fun to use. Quality: the mechanical parts of this instrument are cool! Value: I think the guitar was under priced, considering how good the sound, the fact that the tunning locks really work, and finally the guitar. Its pure perfection. The Wow Factor: This guitar is damn sexy!! Overall: this instrument is my life!

Ibanez JS1000 Satriani Customer Review submitted October 26, 2006

Overall
Sound: the best guitar I ever had Feature: 10 Ease of Use: very easy to play....small frets give you excellent control Quality: the best materials Value: Cheap

"JS1000bp = awesome" submitted May 13, 2010

Music Style: Alternative/Classic Rock/Glam Rock
Sound: First off I'm not a huge Joe Satriani fan, I appreciate his work/contribution but generally it's not really my thing so I'm approaching this guitar as a guitar buyer not a fan boy. Medium output pickups cut through in a non obnoxious way, both pickups have some beautiful sounds which cover bright to warm and the coil split, while not quite Strat like, does deliver some awesome tones. The High Pass filter really does work too... lower the volume to 30-40% and you still have a full sounding bright signal, especially in split mode. Overall I would compare the sound to a PRS 22 in some ways and a Les Paul in others, with perhaps a hint of Strat in there... basically if you play around you can dial in close to any sound you want, and I think this guitar is meant for this. Feature: My first really good guitar was an original Ibanez Sabre and in a lot of ways this guitar reminds me of that one, in both quality and playability... however this is by far the most beautiful Ibanez I've ever owned. The Edge Pro will take some getting used to after playing Strats for a while but due to my experience with the old Sabre this shouldn't be too big of an adjustment, and it's a well made trem. The body is light and smooth as silk. The neck is great, strat like near the head getting thinner as you move up the neck, really seems to have a great balance. It's smooth and easy to play, low action is possible with minor tweaking of the edge pro. Also the head stock is in line with the neck and not tilted back which I like the look of... it's totally an updated take on a strat neck. The input jack is also located in a great place just below the strap pin and pointing up so you can easily wrap your cable through your strap. Oh and this guitar is very light weight... and feels like it's part of me when I play it. Ease of Use: This guitar seems to demand you play around with it to get the tones you want... I wouldn't say it's easy to do that at first as it involves some trial and error but within a week you should have a good grasp on what sounds you can get which suit your needs using various pickup combos or coil tapping mixed with volume and the high pass filter. There is also a definite learning curve for the locking trem, if you haven't used one you'll have to play around with it and follow the instructions on how to restring etc. Once you get that it's really not a big deal and it's not far off from a traditional Strat trem. Quality: The finish is beautiful, this guitar is a work of art for sure. The finish has the silky feeling of polished metal. I'd put this in the realm of the PRS as far as quality... you can see and feel it. Value: As I said I think this is in line with more expensive guitars, you can't do much better for this price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with Ibanez support ever. The Wow Factor: As mentioned this instrument is a beautiful piece of art which delivers on all levels. Overall: If it were stolen or lost I would be unhappy and would seek out another to be sure.

"5ft nothing chick rocks out on her JS1000" submitted July 18, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Iv played music all my life from flute, bass, vioelen, guitar. now I want to learn the drums
Music Style: Rock, hard rock, class, blues, alternative, southern rock, etc all rock
Sound: I can get any sound I want from Pink Floyd to Metallica to Ian Moore.If it wasn't for this guitar I wouldn't be as good as I am. I'm a chick and I'm 5ft nothing so it's perfect for my size and my small hands. I can now do stuff I couldn't with my 84 model 4 Charvel. I play threw a Peavy 1-12 trans tub (not the best amp for it) but with my Morley bad horsey 2 and the 2 DOD delay pedals O ya and the floyd rose trem is so smoth it never goes out of tune no matter how much I abuse it. I can play it all. Feature: all the features well be used thats how you get all the sounds of rock. Ease of Use: Every thing about this guitar is easy! thats why its so grate. It's the lightest, smoothest, nicest guitar. The small neck and frets makes it easy to stretch and bend the strings. I never looked at the manual just started playing it. It made all the songs I was haveing problems with come too me so easy. Im 100% better guitar player because of it. Quality: I cant say any thing bad about this guitar. I well keep it 4 ever! Value: It is well worth it and more. i would have paid more! Manufacturer Support: Never used Ibenaz support I do most all the work and set up on all my guitars and equipment. Dont let any one tuch my stuff unless I dont no what to do. The Wow Factor: hehehe sex appeal. thats such a funny question but a good one. Iv had guys watch me play and there all ways in aw cause Im a girl, I rock hard I rock leads. It makes me look good and it turns my friends on. hehehe Most dont believe I play that good till thay see me then It's a hole new ball game. hehehe some of my good friends say (I all ways knew you could play but man you blew me away I didnt know or think you were that good. Overall: I all ways am on the look out for good deals on guitars but nothing well top my Ibenaz or replace it. I'll never get read of it!

When you call, mention priority code 172W-XCQB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976