When you call, mention priority code 20J-FV2Y

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez JS100 Joe Satriani

This Satch-approved axe is capable of serious sonic range! Get screaming tone from the Ibanez Axis pickups and go wild on the smooth-action Edge III tremolo.

"I am in "awe"" submitted May 8, 2013

By Joey Vee in Mundelein, IL
Musical Background: Playing for 20yrs and became serious in the last 8yrs
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Some Metal, Christian Rock, Melodic Rock
Sound: The sound is unbelievable. She starts screaming from the moment you hit the first note. She has a nice crunchy tone when I use my distortions on my POD HD 500 through my VOX solid state amp. Feature: The features are sweet as hell. I'm a massive Joe Satriani fan so the idea of how his name is on the bottom of the frets is pretty sweet. The pick ups sound pretty descent and really does a great job. The only thing i will be changing soon on her is the pick up selector switch. Feels very very flimsy and it arrived loose. Quality: The only thing i will be changing soon on her is the pick up selector switch. Feels very very flimsy and it arrived loose. Outside of that, the paint quality is just so damn eye catching and the sound is freakn crazy!!! Makes your ears bleed (thats a good thing). The action on the guitar makes any novice player sound like they've been doing this their whole life. The tremelo holds the notes perfectly and feels solid. I did a couple of dive bombs with her and it was flawless. Value: Best damn guitar I have ever bought and feel like its worth every single penny. I own another Ibanez RG and an Epiphone Les Paul GX Prophesy and so far this guitar is my new girlfriend. Manufacturer Support: Havent had to call...just got the guitar yesterday 5-8-13 The Wow Factor: The wow factor on her is the screetch and sweet harmonics this thing brings out when you first take it out of the box. I was nervous of how she was going to sound considering I bought the last one that ZZounds had in stock. She started singing like an angel the second she was tuned up. I didnt have to do any adjustments out of the box. I played her for about 3 hours when I first got her and I only had to adjust her 1 more time after stretching out the strings. Overall: From the moment I started tunning her up when I opened her up, I could fee the possibilities with this beauty. The gloss finish and the feel of the neck is just unbelievable. As soon as she was ready to play, she started to scream and I barely had to do any harmonic tricks. She just loved to sing and has a great sustain on higher notes. This guitar is the best investment I have done so far in my gear library. I can't afford a JS1200, but for the price I paid for her, I am blown away on how she feels, sounds and looks. Sexiest guitar I have ever owned.

"BEst ev" submitted February 28, 2005

Overall
Sound: Joe is the king of tone so naturally this guitar produces killer sounds Feature: This guitar moulds onto your body and the shape is impecable Quality: Its Ibanez what do ya expect Value: combines strat les paul and all the best into one Manufacturer Support: Dont need The Wow Factor: its an i catcher Overall: JS100=greatness
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Joe Satriani Ibanez- All around great guitar." submitted January 20, 2004

Overall
Music Style: Classic rock. (Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, etc.)
Sound: This guitar is very versatile and sounds good with just about anything. Beautiful instrument. Feature: 2 humbuckers and fine tuners. Fine quality. Quality: Very beautiful. Mine is bright red. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to call them, so, it must mean it's good. The Wow Factor: Totally awesome. I play this on stage and it looks great and gets comments everywhere. Overall: I probably won't ever sell it. It is my favorite(even over my gibson).
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Shredder!!! Stellar axe for the money" submitted June 17, 2008

Musical Background: Very active hobbyist
Music Style: Both kinds... Rock and Roll
Sound: Insane!!! I have a 100 watt Marshall amp a couple Boss and Digitech pedals and the sounds and tones I'm getting are wasting my friends. Feature: Built with just the right features, light weight and fast, the coil tap is sweet the only minor issue I have is it could use slightly better pickups. Ease of Use: How easy is it to get great sounds? So sweet and sexy it sings standing still. Quality: Quality materials, awsome finish. Value: Worth every hard earned penny and then some. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used. The Wow Factor: Sultry about covers it. Overall: How long do I expect to be satisfied with this guitar before searching for another? Theres others? This guitar is my musical goal. If it were lost I would weep till its direct replacement arrived at my door, if it were stolen I would hunt down the perp and play Mozarts Death Requiem at his funeral. What I like most about this guitar is that it aide me in reaching my musical potintial, what I like least is that I will probably never achieve this guitars potintial

"I bought it and love it!"

By a customer from excite.com
Overall
Music Style: Ska, Jazz, Blues, Rock, etc...
Sound: At first when I bought this guitar I was Sceptacle as many are when buying a musicians name guitar... but anywayz after getting it and playing it for awhile it grew on me the sound is amazing. The guitar itself is light and perfect for gigs. This guitar works very well with the GuitarPort if buying this guitar I advise u invest in a Guitar port aswell. Feature: The pickups are great and the action is great not too high not to low just perfect but may need some tweaking for your own style. Quality: As I said before this thing is durable. I've droped mine many times, dinged it against amps etc... Thats nothing that a guick paintjob wont fix heheh Value: I paid 750 for mine a coupe weeks back and seeing it for 700 is really amazing. I think that for all the guality in this guitar it's suprising its not over 1000$ Manufacturer Support: I've never had problems with this guitar and I hope I never do :) The Wow Factor: God this guitar is very sleek looks aerodynamic ehh. It's a very practical guitar to have if ya cant afford a gibson. Overall: IT'S GREAT!!

"amazin freakin guitar" submitted October 2, 2005

By a customer from optonline.net
Musical Background: in a band
Music Style: metal, blues, classic rock, grunge
Sound: this sound is amazing its good for blues, rock ,metal, but you might need a dist. pedal. Feature: the features are really good but they could have put a floyd rose on it. Quality: this product is made from the rite materials if your into buying a nice guitar this is for you Value: this guitar and all its belongings are worth the money Manufacturer Support: I've never had to get it fixed at all. The Wow Factor: if you play a good song in front of girls your in luck I had 5 on me one time. It really gets the ladies attention with the red Overall: this will last you 20 long years if your a serious player

"Great guitar for variety of tones." submitted August 30, 2004

Musical Background: Hobbysit
Sound: It can come out with great variety of sounds from strat like to gibson and enything between.Coil tap is a great idea. Feature: Everything works well except the trem. I would prefer longer arm instead that wihich comes with Lo trs trem by Ibanez. Quality: Made in Korea, everything is fine. Value: for 450 pounds that is bargain. Manufacturer Support: no The Wow Factor: It is guitar that always atracts players by its name,shape,sound,feel.

Ibanez JS100 Joe Satriani Customer Review submitted December 21, 2003

Overall
Sound: This guitar has greattt soundd, i put a dimarzio paf pro and a dimarzio tone zone and this guitarr soundss likee a monsterrr :D Feature: just buy it, is the best... very smooth guitar... Quality: the best, niceeee design, nice wood, nice everything Value: Good price... Manufacturer Support: never used...

Ibanez JS100 Joe Satriani Customer Review submitted May 15, 2003

Overall
Sound: Quality: The bridge is a cheap version of the Floyd Rose tremolo. After a year of playing it is hard to keep the guitar in tune without taking it to the shop for a setup. Ibanez needs to upgrade this. The nut in neck is flawed and the A string buzzes.

When you call, mention priority code 20J-FV2Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976