866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 20G-G6DX

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez GSR200 Left Guitar

With a GSR4 neck, agathis body, and rosewood fingerboard, this lefty GSR Soundgear bass delivers the looks, tone, and stability of Ibanez's high-end basses.

"It's worth it hands down!" submitted November 24, 2015

By Jay L in Summerville, SC
Overall
Musical Background: I'm as new as new can be to playing music!
Music Style: Rock...classic rock. Some 80's music.
Sound: It's excellent all the way around!! In fact, it's sounds so good that I can tell how much I really suck! :-) The PHAT II EQ dial...I have NO idea what a PHAT II EQ is, but let me tell you, give it a turn about 1/4 past middle and this guitar is pounding noise out a small Ibanez amp (1BZ10B) like I'm on stage and have a stack next to me!! Feature: I really like the 4 tuning knobs on the guitar. It's dark, shiny black and really looks good sitting on a stand next to my desk!! In fact, once I get a clue how to play this, I'm going to look into the 5 string version of this bass. (It looks really slick!) :-P Ease of Use: It's the most confusing thing I've every seen, and I'm going to learn to play it...I swear it!!! :-) For real, it's light...a lot lighter than I thought it would be. It sits well on my lap, or on the strap it's balanced. Quality: Let's see...here's my first month of using this bass... Mis-picking my way across the pickups (Hitting the pickups with a pick when I miss strings, makes clinking or clicking noise...) Bending and pulling strings sideways, forwards and backwards picking with my fingers (because I'm trying to move to fast and get lost.) Tuning the strings every day for practice (This is good practice and gets you used to the sound) AND just plain abusive as a beginner would be (Twang, bang, ding, klunk, boing...just a few noises this thing makes because I'm just learning! AND it's holding up like a 500+ dollar guitar! Value: PLEASE...spend an extra $100 bucks here...do the 4 payment plan and get this guitar to your front door. I don't know if the Dean Edge is a decent guitar or not, but this Ibanez really does it! I priced this exact bass looking to see if anyone had it at less than $249.99 and found one place...but when you added the shipping the guitar would have cost $280.00. Free shipping at zZounds...can't beat it! Manufacturer Support: I have not had a need to contact them because zZounds has taken care of any needs I have had! The Wow Factor: The PHAT II EQ dial really gives it some punch! It's dark, shiny black and really looks good sitting on a stand next to my desk!! In fact, once I get a clue how to play this, I'm going to look into the 5 string version of this bass. (It looks really slick!) :-P Overall: Hello there southpaws!!! This is my first bass guitar. I looked at a ton of low end guitars figuring I'd probably just need something inexpensive right out of the gate that I could abuse. ($99.99 to $199.99 range) I talked to the service rep at zZounds and we talked for a good 30 minutes and he sold me on this guitar at $249.99. Initially, I didn't want to pay 250 for a starter situation, but let me tell you...he was right on the money with this suggestion!!! Please, take a look at this bass before you spend 150 on something else because I'm telling you, I got it a month ago and I have been doing everything wrong like a newbie. With the 4 dials, you can get just about any sound you want...AND, since most of the time I mess up on my right hand (Fret hand), you can actually turn down that sound from the neck and really remove the errors,so to speak...it's a really slick setup!! It's really black, looks great in a black stand and shines away!

"nice starter bass" submitted October 18, 2013

By Hidde H in den haag, NA
Overall
Musical Background: starter bass, loooong history of piano and singing
Music Style: rock, punk, metal
Overall: features: the bass boost adds a LOT, but even without the sound is pretty solid quality: I just have it for a month, so i cant say much of the durability. first impression is very good manufacturer support: didnt need it sound: P pickup gives a bit of a distortion in the sound. good for rock and metal, not that much for jazz and blues ease of use: the thin neck is very easy to play value: compared to the other left handed basses in this price range there is nothing even getting close! wow factor: looks smoothe, rounds great, easy to play. as i said a bit distortion in the p pickup but depending on your style that could be a good thing

"Pretty good tone. Pretty good feel,However I had to do some major re-setup after I purchased it. Used as a active backup to my o" submitted November 29, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician, Recoding Engineer....
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Funk, Dance Music.....Classic Rock....
Sound: Don;t dis the low end stuff. This is bery playable. Feature: Adaquate. Stays in tune... Ease of Use: Easy to play when setup properly. Quality: Great bass for the price.... Value: Excellent.... Manufacturer Support: Not used.... The Wow Factor: I get compliments on the color. Overall: I am always changing gear. I will likely keep it. Because of the thinner neck.

Ibanez GSR200 Left Guitar Customer Review submitted March 10, 2005

Overall
Sound: sounds really bad i played it do not buy it has dead spots annd really crappy tone Feature: it has ok features but that dont make up for the tone Quality: i just dont like how it looks Value: not worth the price Manufacturer Support: i dont own it Overall: if i owned it i wouldnt be satisfied at all i would replace in an instant if you want to spend within that price range i would get a squier p bass

"Wow what a bass for the price" submitted April 9, 2007

Music Style: Rock, Funk, Metal, Punk
Sound: I have had this model for about a year now and Ijust love it. I have two other basses that cost a lot more than this one but can't compare to it's sound. Feature: The bass boost knob is a great to get the sound you are looking for. It is by far the loudest bass I have played due to this feature. Ease of Use: Well Ibanez does claim to have the fastest necks and I feel they do. I have had no problems with dead spots and the sound has not diminished in any way over the year of abuse I give it. Quality: Very durable. I am not easy on my equipment but this bass is hard to scratch and ding. Sounds the same everytime I play it. Value: For the price you won't find a better bass. Like I said I have two other basses that cost up to three times the price of this bass and don't play or sound as good. Manufacturer Support: I rated this a five as I don't know as I have not had to deal with any support. The Wow Factor: Looks on this bass is plain and typical of most basses. But who cares it's the sound that makes a bass not the look. If you are worried about how you look than you should be on runways not stages. Overall: I will have this bass for the rest of my life.
32 of 33 people (96.97%) found this review helpful. Did you?

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 20G-G6DX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)