When you call, mention priority code 14RY-J82R

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez GSR200FM Bass

The Ibanez GSR200FM is a good-looking, good-sounding bass. With P/J pickups and a flame maple top, the Ibanez GSR200FM is a great way to get rocking.

"Amazing!" submitted March 6, 2008

Musical Background: Hobbyist, small down musician
Music Style: Metal, rock, drum and bass, etc.
Sound: BEAUTIFUL SOUND. Enough said. Ease of Use: Very easy, I'd recommend for beginning bassists, and veteran's alike. Quality: Built like a fricken tank. Value: Great bass for the price. An aesthetics dream, both in sound, and build. Manufacturer Support: Eh, I can't rate this high, nor low. Never dealt with them. The Wow Factor: My friend thinks it's the sexiest thing since...well....sex. Overall: I worship this thing every morning when I wake up.

"if you have been playing for a year or so this guitar is PERFECT." submitted June 23, 2006

Music Style: classic rock
Sound: the sound is very good. is good with any style of playing. good for players that aren't beg. or aren't pro. Feature: i wouldn't say that the pickups are all that great. im looking for different pick ups for mine. Ease of Use: this guitar is VERY playable. Quality: very well put together. Value: you are getting your moneys worth with this guitar. Manufacturer Support: i couldnt say because havent had to call the company. The Wow Factor: this guitar is orginal. there are not things that you could say are unique. Overall: overall the best guitar ive ever owned.

"I may be brown nosing but it's this cool" submitted June 13, 2010

Musical Background: Active bassist
Music Style: Metal, rock, groove metal, alternative
Sound: The sound wasn't all good at the beginning, if you buy this buy with another set of strings the factory ones suck. But when you get past the strings it's beautiful sounding. Feature: When I started looking for a bass I wanted one with more knobs for costumization but at a good price and this was it. Ease of Use: Super easy to use the neck is greatly designed it wasn't easy though to get the sound I wanted, because like I said before the factory strings aren't good Quality: Thankfully because of ibanez's great design on this it didn't get too messed up. Not even two weeks after I got it, my mom gave me a strap (with white skulls and blue flames) it ripped while I was practicing, and as if in slow-mo it dropped and flopped...let me repeat myself, it FLOPPED. This thing wasn't just strong, it's flexible!, all it got from the fall was a small chip on the head. Yea I was pissed but it still works fine Value: I'm left handed and when I saw this bass on this site for 160$ I bought it, well worth the price and for the price it has now Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it this is a good buy The Wow Factor: It has got one very-very beautiful design it's thinner than other basses yet just as strong. The rounded edges practically sold it to me, this means it has less of a chance of chipping then a unrounded one. When I first picked it up it was really light, it's about 8 pounds. Over all great bass for beginer and medium players. Overall: I'm not replacing this till It just stops working at all or gets stolen which won't be happening anytime soon, I love this bass

"WOW!!" submitted May 24, 2005

Musical Background: in a band
Music Style: metal-shadows fall, rock-metallica
Sound: sounds great played with or without an amp, hook it up to a Behringer bx600 and you will not be disapointed Feature: just bought the bass itself, definitely like the bass boost control-nice touch Ibanez! Quality: this bass holds up to anything, quality is amazing-finish and paint job is very good looking Value: great value Manufacturer Support: i haven't dealt directly with the company yet, and i don't think i'll have to, this bass is that good........ The Wow Factor: everybody loves the paint job Overall: i LOVE this bass, and just to think i almost bought a Peavey......

Ibanez GSR200FM Bass Customer Review submitted November 17, 2006

Overall
Sound: Sounds great. We went to a local store and tried many basses and this was the best sounding one in its class. It sounds incredible through our SWR 550X. Value: You won't find a better sounding instrument in the same price range.

"awesome bass" submitted March 19, 2005

Overall
Music Style: PUNK (socitys victim)
Sound: sounds awesome Feature: i like all the nobs and chrome Quality: built like a tank Value: awesome deal Manufacturer Support: havent delt with them yet The Wow Factor: very sexy Overall: awesome guitar

"If your looking for a good bass that inst going to empty your pocket this is it" submitted April 8, 2008

Overall
Sound: Great sound. I have a crapy $70 amp and this bass still sounds great. Feature: Love having the nobs on the bass, makes life alot easier not having to get up to mess with the sound. Ease of Use: This thing is really playable. Just plug it in and your ready to go. This is my first bass but I've played my friend's and this one just feels like it belongs in your hands. Quality: Quality is amazing. I'm always carefull with anything I own but as you know sometimes it will fall or you will hit something. I still have a mark on my roof from hitting it, and the bass still looks new. Value: This bass is cheap. If you can find a better bass for the same price buy it. This thing plays like a $300 bass. Manufacturer Support: never used this company The Wow Factor: The color is amazing. But you shouldnt buy a bass just for the color. As I said before this bass just feels right in your hands. The neck is smooth and fast. Overall: This is the best bass you can get at this amount of money. It is a good bass for thoughs you just want to play.

"Great Bass Different Color" submitted November 14, 2013

By Ken W in Cookeville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Hobby since age 5... Drums, guitar, mixing, recording...
Music Style: Mostly rock, but anything with a beat or rythm.
Overall: Bought this bass for my 14 yr old daughter who loves purple!... The lavender color wasn't lavender, but a bright, very cool blue??? We called Zzounds and they were very apologetic and wanted to do WHATEVER IT TOOK to fix the wrong color... My daughter loved the blue color so we kept it! It plays great and looks amazing!

"one of the greatest basses ive ever played." submitted November 10, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: Musician, in a mainly NWOBHM band.
Music Style: METAL, Disco, Funk, Jass, Freakin everything.
Sound: greatest bass ive ever played, really unique after playing a p-bass for a couple of years. although it could have better pickups. i would suggest EMG pickups. Feature: nice accessories i went out and bought the hardshell case and its beautiful, and if you think the cord is not long enough, BUY A LONGER ONE! i play it with a wah pedal, joining a 10 ft. cord, with the 8 ft. cord that comes with it. oh and the strings, arest the best, but stock strings never are for playing 2 hr. a day. my g string turned black in about, 1 week, but still sounds great. Ease of Use: very versatile, and playable. i play, heavy metal, funk, disco, country, and just about anything you can think of, and this bass does it all. Quality: great feeling neck, very fast, never would play anything else in a gig. i have a backup, but definitely don't need it. Value: looks like a 400$ bass, plays like a 500$ bass, is a 240$ bass. Manufacturer Support: never had to use them, bass is perfect. The Wow Factor: great sex appeal, just an amazing bass, beautiful bass, with that black & blue, looks green in black light. amazing. Overall: its just amazing. and you know what, its an ibanez! does it need to be good to be good? abd you know what, when i play the frets off this, imma get me a ibanez sr1005.

"check this out" submitted December 4, 2005

Overall
Sound: this bass sounds awesome. its got some little knob that is like a bass knob in an amp but its right there on the guitar and it sounds great Quality: its an ibanez i mean come on the name speaks for itself Value: this bass is worth the price The Wow Factor: its got a great look and it sounds great Overall: i expect to be satisfied with this guitar for a while

Ibanez GSR200FM Bass Customer Review submitted May 8, 2005

Overall
Sound: it sounds awesome Feature: the knobs are really useful especially the bass boost

"Incredibly Sexy Blue Bass" submitted August 30, 2006

Musical Background: Hobbyist, Composer
Music Style: Jazz, ProgRock
Sound: I haven't much to base this off, but it definitely fulfills my beginning-bassist-but-advanced-musician demands. Feature: This thing is SEXY. I LOVE the blue maple. The neck is smooth, shaped just right for me, and easy to use. Ease of Use: Love that smooth neck. Feels great. Quality: Wish it had better pickups. Value: Sexy, functional, meets all my demands - and at an attractive price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with 'em. The Wow Factor: This is the sexiest bass I've met yet, aesthetically. Something about blue stained wood just REALLY gets me going. Overall: I'm sure I'll seek out different pickups, but for now, it's perfect for me to learn on.

""STOP LOOKING AROUND AND BUY THIS GUITAR!"" submitted April 14, 2005

Overall
Sound: The sound is amazing...as good as I've ever heard. Feature: "The knobs are good.....I wish the cable that came with it was a little longer. Quality: Seems to be very sturdy....have tried to keep from bumping it into stuff tho, so I can't say for sure, but its held up perfectly fine for me. Value: You can't find a better bass guitar for this price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't really dealt with the company, but their product is built very well, so I'll give em a 10 here anyway since I like their guitar. The Wow Factor: Very stylish...girls love it! Overall: I think I'll use this bass until it breaks beyond repair, or until they come out with some new technology that's better than this.

Ibanez GSR200FM Bass Customer Review submitted April 1, 2005

Sound: Sell it and buy a new bass. This bass was a total waste of money

When you call, mention priority code 14RY-J82R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976