When you call, mention priority code 155P-S5QG

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez GSR105EX 5-String

A fantastic first 5-string bass, the Ibanez GSR105EX is highly playable and offers big, beefy tone, courtesy of the single exposed-coil humbucker.

"A definite keeper." submitted August 23, 2010

Overall
Music Style: anything with a groove
Sound: I love the sound of a humbucker. So that was one of the first things to draw me towards this bass. The sound the this bass makes is full, and depending on what style you play it can be nice and smooth or punchy. After looking into other 5 string basses after purchasing this one, I havent found another I like as much. Feature: The only thing I ended up changing from stock is the knobs. They are pretty cheap plastic, so I ended up putting metal chrome knobs on it. I also added a thumbrest, but thats a preference. Other than that, the neck is thin and very easy and comfortable to use. This was my first 5 string bass, and going from a 4 string I was a bit nervous. I tuned it to standard B E A D and havent looked back. If you are going from a 4 string to a 5 string, this bass makes the transition easier. Ease of Use: The neck was one of the big selling factors for me. Like I mentioned, very easy to get used to. As a whole it is very light weight for a 5 string, but very sturdy. Probably weighs no more than 8 or 9 pounds. Quality: I have had problems with Ibanez bass necks warping in the past, but I have a good feeling about this one. The rosewood has beautiful grain to it, the body finish is flawless, it it a very well made bass. Value: For the price point, its hard to do much better. Manufacturer Support: Didnt have to deal with them. So I guess they did good. The Wow Factor: Black is sexy. Overall: This bass will never leave me. I was lucky enough to get it as a gift from my dad, but it is one of those basses that I fall back in love with everytime I pick it up.

"Awesome 5 -string for the price range" submitted November 30, 2011

Musical Background: 45 yrs, brass, piano/keyboards, bass
Music Style: all
Sound: Very good sound quality, just a little weaker on the low end. Feature: doesn't really have any features other than tone and pickup volume which are ok Ease of Use: good sound from it, easy to play. Lighter strings would be better. Value: great value for the price Overall: I will probably use for some time and only replace or upgrade if it gets worn

When you call, mention priority code 155P-S5QG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976